• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 07: SHIP OF THIEVES! F/F Tickling! *New 06/09/2014

Moving to a new apartment. I'll get you something soon deets.

Looking forward to it, my friend! Thanks - as always - for all your wonderful support. I'll even throw in a carrot...chime in and I'll shoot you over a WIP of something that you've been wanting to see for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. ;-) I know how much you love hints like that. LOL.

No worries about the delays man , life has a tendency of getting in the way. And no threats will stop me lol, continue to produce these jems and I 'll call it as we all see it :p

Can't wait for you to come again........with more comics. ;)

You're the bomb, amigo. And as for life.....yeah.....it gets in the damn way ALL THE TIME! LMAO. I sent you a PM. Your opinion matters. Srsly.

Really geat work

Love this series, it's so deightful

Thanks

Thank YOU, my friend. Really appreciate your awesome feedback. Ponce and the art team have seriously made the TICKLING IN SERIES their own and have done some wonderful things with that world. I love seeing each new issue they come out with! Thank you so much for the kind words.

---------------

Alrighty gang...

Thanks once again to all y'all for your awesomeness. We're working hard on the next TIS as we speak. We're working on something for TIS that I think you will all really enjoy.

More to come soon,

Deeto

Gatta say never expected to get a request for input on one of your comics, more
Than welcome for the support bud. Hope life has gotten more out of the way this time lol

Alright, I promised you this a while ago, and since you called me out, I guess I have to do it. I'll be sending you one for this for the public, and one in private.

I bought this the day it came out, as I do with every single one of your releases. Don't get a big head, you kinda already knew that part. Obviously, any time there is a new TiS comic, I literally scramble to get where I need to be for it. And this isn't any different. I think Ponce does a fantastic job in rendering the characters and the scenes, save a few snafus (like Dusty's number of toes, Downy's feathered fingertips). At first, they were there. Now, I'm only noticing the toes for Dusty. That's a relatively minor complaint, especially since I imagine Ponce isn't doing it on purpose. Outside of you, Ponce does the best. Scavenger did well but it felt a lot like the elements of his other artistic stylings were taking over a bit in the end, and I've been extremely critical that Franco did a very poor job in Scavenger's Moon, which would be the only misstep that has been taken in the series art direction wise. On top of that, Ponce is getting more into the physicality of what is transpiring. There is a strength to his work, a sense of snaring and the like. And, for an outsider to our kink, that's important, especially when they have to compete with your unparalleled level of intensity and eroticism within your works.

Usually, I can narrow down what I keep revisiting and what I don't. What sticks with me and what doesn't. As I said, I bought this book when it was released, and have gone back a few times, but coming back to it just last night, it reminds me that, to be truthful, you hit a lot of great notes here. I mean, from the very first page, Audrey's capture by Captain Vida seems like a direct call toward me and our previous conversations. It's basically you, saying "hey, meangry, you go on and on about genital tickling, how about the first thing you see here is Audrey caught and tortured?" And to that, I say, yes please, and more, and damn dude, and I feel jealous of that feather so bad. I love the little details in the scene as well. The panties off to the side. The bondage set up, the look in her face, as well as the positioning of Vida and the fur lined cuffs at your ankles. The details in how her toes are is enough.

But then, the next page, you hit on Silki. Now, privately, we've had conversations about her. From your original comic, I felt like she was one of your most underappreciated targets. She's an air head, has huge breasts, and the bondage she is caught in and the lengths you go with her, at that point in TiS, was quite intense and extreme. I've revisited her interrogation quite a few times, which is odd since the others I would say that with are definitely more utilized in your stories and comics. It's good to see her getting more run lately. Her bondage and the tickling is...well...pinpoint. Also...blindfold. I'm starting to think that, out of the TiS crew, Silki is the one that seemingly always gets blindsided with a blindfold. And whether you know it or not, that damn thing makes it feel like you were making direct call outs to my interests in the first two pages of this book.

Page 4 makes for great justice. I was waiting for Pinkerton to get paid back at length. Embassy Heist will always have a sacred place in my heart amongst the No Mercy's of the world, and short haired Pinkerton was quite savage, and it's good to see Dusty get some revenge. I'm digging deeper and, while Booki is a huge favorite of mine, it's telling to me when quality pages like that can be forgotten about by me.

I'm not going to lie, the Shooter/Dusty page, with the mindset I've had today? It hits all the right nerves. It definitely does. I love everything about that page. EVERYTHING. The story behind it is very well crafted as well. But I must say...I...want to see Dusty's nickname come to pass in the very near future, if you catch my meaning.

I'm not even the biggest fan of Downey, but that page...

You can see I'm running out of steam here because I literally feel like this book is just filled with no misses.

But I am going to focus my attention to my favorite page in the entire book; Jessie in the robot washing machine. Holy. Fuck. Wow. That page, by itself, is worth the price of admission alone. I'm not going to see Jess is a favorite of mine, she's definitely been good for sure, but others definitely catch my attention more. This page put her way deep on my radar. That bondage device is absolutely savage. Her feet sticking out of the end is even better. All the screens showing the close ups? The wild reactions and the tear soaked face and her screaming? Most comics have their moneyshot page, and this one is it for this comic, for sure.

Basically, what I'm saying is, this is another high quality piece of work from the best thing going for MTJ. Everything is extremely high quality, it definitely hits the right notes, and it shows Ponce's skills as well as Banditos skills in table setting for everything that transpires. If people haven't bought it, they really should. Stuff like this is why I am glad to support the team there in any way I can.

No doubt at all that this will be brilliant. I still love the android tickling one I bought.

Gatta say never expected to get a request for input on one of your comics, more
Than welcome for the support bud. Hope life has gotten more out of the way this time lol

Well, you're an awesome fan. You support the community. You speak up when you really like something. And you're a real person and not a sock puppet with googly plastic eyes. And all three of those things make me dig ya. So, if I can give you a little say in a developing character in a series you really enjoy - then I will. YAY! Look forward to sharing the next adventure with you, mate. And thanks for all you do. ;-)

Alright, I promised you this a while ago, and since you called me out, I guess I have to do it. I'll be sending you one for this for the public, and one in private.

Well, this is WHY I called you out. I know if you've hinted that you enjoyed something and I can get you to chat about it that you will liely provide a whole ton of awesome, helpful, and very much appreciated feedback. So thanks, my friend. I know we've been chatting about this and 'other stuff' via PM since you wrote this comment. But since I called you out I also wanted to publicly thank you. And have some dialog here on the thread. So here goes.

I bought this the day it came out, as I do with every single one of your releases. Don't get a big head, you kinda already knew that part. Obviously, any time there is a new TiS comic, I literally scramble to get where I need to be for it. And this isn't any different. I think Ponce does a fantastic job in rendering the characters and the scenes, save a few snafus (like Dusty's number of toes, Downy's feathered fingertips). At first, they were there. Now, I'm only noticing the toes for Dusty. That's a relatively minor complaint, especially since I imagine Ponce isn't doing it on purpose. Outside of you, Ponce does the best. Scavenger did well but it felt a lot like the elements of his other artistic stylings were taking over a bit in the end, and I've been extremely critical that Franco did a very poor job in Scavenger's Moon, which would be the only misstep that has been taken in the series art direction wise. On top of that, Ponce is getting more into the physicality of what is transpiring. There is a strength to his work, a sense of snaring and the like. And, for an outsider to our kink, that's important, especially when they have to compete with your unparalleled level of intensity and eroticism within your works.

I really appreciate your patronage and support, first of all. As do the folks I work with. Ship of Thieves was a collaboration with 7 other people. And all of those folks also really truly appreciate the generous input.

2 quickies: Downey's fingers - I had always intended her fingers to have phases. Sometimes they were feathery. Sometimes not as much. But I happen to ADORE the idea of feathery fingers, so when it was up to me I always drew her or wrote her with. Once is going for some variety. LOL. And Dusty's toes. Yup. Good eye. Saw it. Noted it. And actually left it the way it was. Why? Because they looked good and I hated to mess with it. But you're absolutely right.

Scav was the man in the TIS universe. He gave this comic series the scope, the depth, and the Sci-fi awesomeness that I never could have or would have done without his help. The truth is that Innosaka's Paradox and Veil of Qadesh are two vital chapters of the TIS saga - and I deeply wish there had been more. I salute ya, Mighty Scav. Wherever your travels take ya.

We've chatted about Smuggler's Moon - and all I'll say is that it's also got a special place in my heart. But we've already gone there and done that - so moving on. ;-)

And I appreciate the kind words about Ponce. He's amazing, as is the art team around him. I hope we get him for a dozen or more TIS adventures. But we'll see what happens.

Usually, I can narrow down what I keep revisiting and what I don't. What sticks with me and what doesn't. As I said, I bought this book when it was released, and have gone back a few times, but coming back to it just last night, it reminds me that, to be truthful, you hit a lot of great notes here. I mean, from the very first page, Audrey's capture by Captain Vida seems like a direct call toward me and our previous conversations. It's basically you, saying "hey, meangry, you go on and on about genital tickling, how about the first thing you see here is Audrey caught and tortured?" And to that, I say, yes please, and more, and damn dude, and I feel jealous of that feather so bad. I love the little details in the scene as well. The panties off to the side. The bondage set up, the look in her face, as well as the positioning of Vida and the fur lined cuffs at your ankles. The details in how her toes are is enough.

Well, it was a direct call out to you. And to all the fans that wanted that Smuggler's Moon to keep going, and would love to see it drawn by a hugely talented art-ninja like Ponce. I'm very much enraptured by what Vida wants to do to Audrey and all her earthy pals. This might not be the last time you see those two together in such sensuous ways. And I know - those panties in the foreground made my toes curl a bit....in a good way. XD

But then, the next page, you hit on Silki. Now, privately, we've had conversations about her. From your original comic, I felt like she was one of your most underappreciated targets. She's an air head, has huge breasts, and the bondage she is caught in and the lengths you go with her, at that point in TiS, was quite intense and extreme. I've revisited her interrogation quite a few times, which is odd since the others I would say that with are definitely more utilized in your stories and comics. It's good to see her getting more run lately. Her bondage and the tickling is...well...pinpoint. Also...blindfold. I'm starting to think that, out of the TiS crew, Silki is the one that seemingly always gets blindsided with a blindfold. And whether you know it or not, that damn thing makes it feel like you were making direct call outs to my interests in the first two pages of this book.

I love Silki. She's a submissive tickler's dream. I want one. She's one of those characters that was supposed to be around for a single scene in the original TIS years ago - and I can't seem to get her out of my head. She keeps coming back around. And yes, that was a ticklish orgasm joke. :p

Thanks for giving Silki some props.

Page 4 makes for great justice. I was waiting for Pinkerton to get paid back at length. Embassy Heist will always have a sacred place in my heart amongst the No Mercy's of the world, and short haired Pinkerton was quite savage, and it's good to see Dusty get some revenge. I'm digging deeper and, while Booki is a huge favorite of mine, it's telling to me when quality pages like that can be forgotten about by me.

So huge of you to say. No Mercy is like the ultimate tickle build up in my humble opinion. Can't aspire to much higher in this genre. And as for Embassy Heist - I really appreciate it. As you know veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery well - I want to see Dusty broken on occasion. Not sure what it is. But I want to see her squealing in the most vulnerable way. Guess EH was my pot boiling over and making it happen again. Hope it happens again soon if ya know what I mean.

And as for Pinkerton - she has sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more laughing to do. When she finally falls under the feather it is going to be SUCH a mean ticklish turn about for her. She deserves it.

I'm not going to lie, the Shooter/Dusty page, with the mindset I've had today? It hits all the right nerves. It definitely does. I love everything about that page. EVERYTHING. The story behind it is very well crafted as well. But I must say...I...want to see Dusty's nickname come to pass in the very near future, if you catch my meaning.

Oh christ - that nickname origin story has to come to fruition, for sure. Yes, another ticklish orgasm joke. o_O!!

I'm not even the biggest fan of Downey, but that page...

It's a little know secret about Downey: but she's terribly ticklish right after she's been plucked. XD

You can see I'm running out of steam here because I literally feel like this book is just filled with no misses.

But I am going to focus my attention to my favorite page in the entire book; Jessie in the robot washing machine. Holy. Fuck. Wow. That page, by itself, is worth the price of admission alone. I'm not going to see Jess is a favorite of mine, she's definitely been good for sure, but others definitely catch my attention more. This page put her way deep on my radar. That bondage device is absolutely savage. Her feet sticking out of the end is even better. All the screens showing the close ups? The wild reactions and the tear soaked face and her screaming? Most comics have their moneyshot page, and this one is it for this comic, for sure.

Ha ha ha. Love the way Ponce pulled off that page. So hot. The soapy suds. The naked flesh. The immobile bondage. Good times. Just finished writing an epic tickle scene for Jessie. She's got another thing coming soon. :p

Basically, what I'm saying is, this is another high quality piece of work from the best thing going for MTJ. Everything is extremely high quality, it definitely hits the right notes, and it shows Ponce's skills as well as Banditos skills in table setting for everything that transpires. If people haven't bought it, they really should. Stuff like this is why I am glad to support the team there in any way I can.

YOU ROCK, my friend. Thank you for the awesome feedback. Seriously. Now answer my damn PM!!!!! Just kidding. Took me like 3 days to get it to you. LMAO.

No doubt at all that this will be brilliant. I still love the android tickling one I bought.

Thanks so much, amigo. Truly appreciate that, and also appreciate your input on the Android Dilemma. Still one of my favorite projects that I've ever been involved in. Thompson.........................ahhhhh.....................the world needs more ticklish love bots.

Alright guys and gals.

If anyone's still looking at this damn-near-dead thread I appreciate all the love. I'm not trying to necro it again. But I didn't want to let it fade without responding to the wonderful support this project has received.

More TIS stuff to come soon.

Perhaps sooner than you think.

B

so do I even need to tell you my favorite part of this comic or can you guess???

so do I even need to tell you my favorite part of this comic or can you guess???

Is it the one with Silki tickled topless?

Ooooooooh...the really naughty one with Downey?

Booki's bare ticklish bottom?

Okay, you rat bastard. YOU WIN!!!!!

Which one???

B

I loved every single page of this Dito. Great one-shot stories and stunning art to go with them.
particularly liked the one with Downy and Slither.

I loved every single page of this Dito. Great one-shot stories and stunning art to go with them.
particularly liked the one with Downy and Slither.

Thanks so much, my friend. I really appreciate the support. I've been wanting to do an issue like this that focused on a dozen plus different tickling scenarios. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And as for the Downey and Slither page - those two have always been one of my favorite 'couples' from this series. Slither is kind of terrified of Downey and the things the yellow-haired pirate can do to her green body. Ponce captures that magic beautifully.

Love the way Downey is almost purring while she tickles Slither. She looks enraptured. Hee hee.

Thanks again for your very kind words, buddy.

Hope to have more stuff for you soon,

B

Is it the one with Silki tickled topless?

Ooooooooh...the really naughty one with Downey?

Booki's bare ticklish bottom?

Okay, you rat bastard. YOU WIN!!!!!

Which one???

B

It involves a certain android tricking I certain mechanic. Lol

More to come soon eh? Just how soon :p

Heh....hopefully pretty darn soon. There's a bunch of projects all coming to a head at once. And they're all slightly delaying each other. LOL. So hopefully toward the end of August/beginning of September I'll have some fun stuff for ya. And hopefully it'll be worth the wait. ;-)

Thanks for your awesome continued support, my friend.

It involves a certain android tricking I certain mechanic. Lol

You're kidding! Your favorite is the Thompson tickling Jessie in the bot-wash coffin?? I feel like that's a hit of the whole publication.

I would have bet MONEY that your favorite was the Audrey being tickled in exceptionally naughty places by that mean ol' Captain Vida page.

You surprise me, Amkes. You surprise me. And you surprise Audrey too. XD

--------------

I know I'm repetitive...but all I can say is 'thank you very much thank you very much.'

Y'all are awesome. And we truly appreciate the support.

We're working hard on more TIS (among other things) as we speak. Gonna have something new to share with you soon in the TIS world that I think you'll really enjoy.

**Fingers crossed**

B

It's always worth the wait when your comics come out man, it's good having a countdown now though lol

It's always worth the wait when your comics come out man, it's good having a countdown now though lol

Awwwww....you rock, SB.

I think the stuff coming your way will definitely tickle your fancy. You'll have to let us know, as you always do. Appreciate that very much!

Talk soon,

B

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back