• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 07: SHIP OF THIEVES! F/F Tickling! *New 06/09/2014

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLING IN SPACE 07: SHIP OF THIEVES!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettered and finished by White Lotus

SHIP OF THIEVES!

There's a code amongst the law-breakers in the dark underbelly of this galaxy. A smuggler's law. A thieves accord. Ye don't betray a brother unless profit's promise is too great to overlook. Ye don't kill a man that don't need killing. And ye don't turn to the law when ye've got a score to settle. That's the brigand's dance. One sharp cut deserves another.

So when it comes time for a space pirate's justice to be done, ye can be sure it will be done with their own hands. It is a cruel justice. A merciless justice. And if ye've ever spent time in the dark coves and the hidden galactic bays then ye've likely heard the sound: the screaming frenzied laughter that only comes from the tip of a well-placed feather.

If ye're the soft sort - it'll be best to just walk away now. But if yer made of sterner stuff I can tell ye a tale. A tale of desperate heaving laughter, of vengeance so wicked it'll curve yer spine, of buxom buccaneers and the hysterical wenches that cross their plundering paths.

I can show ye into the world of the greatest space pirate crew ever seen in the depths of the black abyss beyond the outer rims. Let ye peer into their forbidden cabins and dangerous, cackling adventures.

Put out those lanterns Pull yer chair close around. And I'll tell ye the sexiest tickling tale ever told. I'll show ye inside the torrid shadows aboard the Ship of Thieves.

TIS07_Cover.jpg TIS07_Preview.jpg

ITEM FEATURES

• 12 unflinchingly hot Pin-ups + cover!
• Sexy geeks and strong pirate vixens tickled senseless!
• Scorchingly sexy revenge and terribly ticklish pranks!
• The naughtiest gals imaginable pitted against each other!
• Beautiful, female foot tickling!
• Excessively sinful and erotic tickling!
• Bare bottom, bust, and EVERYTHING tickling!
• Created and written by the Bandito!
• Lettered and finished by White Lotus!

Product and Ordering Information

MTJ PUBLISHING SALE!
SAVE from $2 to $5 on OVER 50 SELECT TITLES! (Offer Ends 6/30/14)

PLEASE VISIT THE MTJ PUBLISHING SALE PAGE! OVER 50 SELECT TITLES ON SALE!

Below is a sampling of just a few of the titles that are on sale...

Last edited:
:omg::omg::omg:
WTF is that????

This is a hell of a surprise :typerhappy:
Just checking the page and see: A new TIS is out!
Bought it, read it... took a very cold shower... it is so freaking hot, cool and amazing !!! :lover:

This is my new favorite comic of TIS :D
Every page is a own story and every story is full of TIS nerd-gasm, tickling and sexy gals :lover:

You all did such a fantastic job with that, I cannot find the right words for ...:man::woman:

So many people I love in the TIS universe are in this wonderful comic.... oh I wish to name all, to proof that I know every singel one... But I will not spoiler the guys, who didn't have the comic so far XD
Let's just say. Wonderful tickling, great cameos :lover:
A wonderful new hairstyle for Fluffy, beautiful scenes I so wanted to see and this nickame for Dusty... Need to see such a 'final' scene which proof this fact ;)
And it is so hard to find a fav... If I have to go after my favorite gals.... it is impossible :D
But If I go after other suff, my favorite page is No.12. cause this "machine" is so great. I soo like tickling, when the victim cannot move. And when I say "Cannot" I mean "cannot"!
And what is in the "machine" is sooooo... I need such a thing, too ;)

All in all a perfect comic! Thank you so many times for this legendary stuff :)

Last edited:
A true pirate's feast - served HOT!! :) Loved every panel - if this is what the future's really gonna be like, I can't wait!!

C

Lol!!!! This makes me so happy!! Made my morning. I really enjoyed the intro and the preview xoxox all involved are so awesome -HUG-

Ugh damn you Bandito. Had you himted this I would have bought this with my big buy day. Now I will have to wait awhile before I can get it. Is this you and MTJ getting revenge for me cheering Nemesis on? Well ya got your revenge. Damn you both!

That’s just smashing! It’s a surprise treat to see the color image with a side-page counterpart in another coloring approach -- made each page visually more complex than ever! Beautiful art, complemented by choicest of words… The scenes are sophisticated and a must-see! I just enjoyed this pin-up book brought to us fresh from the stealth headquarters of Bandito and Ponce/Duarte. For “Tickling in Space” Collection, this issue shouldn’t be missed!

I purchased this, and it is worth every penny. Some seriously hot artwork here. I might suggest posting another preview image, though.

Once again - apologies for my lateness. Tons of stuff happening right now. But I so so appreciate all your support for Ship of Thieves. It's you all that make these things possible - and we can't thank you enough for always showing your support!

:omg::omg::omg:
WTF is that????

This is a hell of a surprise :typerhappy:
Just checking the page and see: A new TIS is out!
Bought it, read it... took a very cold shower... it is so freaking hot, cool and amazing !!! :lover:

This is my new favorite comic of TIS :D
Every page is a own story and every story is full of TIS nerd-gasm, tickling and sexy gals :lover:

You all did such a fantastic job with that, I cannot find the right words for ...:man::woman:

So many people I love in the TIS universe are in this wonderful comic.... oh I wish to name all, to proof that I know every singel one... But I will not spoiler the guys, who didn't have the comic so far XD
Let's just say. Wonderful tickling, great cameos :lover:
A wonderful new hairstyle for Fluffy, beautiful scenes I so wanted to see and this nickame for Dusty... Need to see such a 'final' scene which proof this fact ;)
And it is so hard to find a fav... If I have to go after my favorite gals.... it is impossible :D
But If I go after other suff, my favorite page is No.12. cause this "machine" is so great. I soo like tickling, when the victim cannot move. And when I say "Cannot" I mean "cannot"!
And what is in the "machine" is sooooo... I need such a thing, too ;)

All in all a perfect comic! Thank you so many times for this legendary stuff :)

Deemon - you are the best. You really are.

As for the surprise....we kinda like to just make these projects available to of wonderful customers as soon as we can. That way you can enjoy them as soon as you learn about them. Sure....we all like to be teased, but it's even better to be pleased at the same time. LOL. Glad we could pleasantly surprise you.

"YOUR NEW FAVORITE TIS COMIC"?? Really?! That's pretty awesome, man. Thank you. I'll be sure to pass that along to Ponce and the whole art team. Like everyone, we try to take each issue up a notch. And like you - I was really happy with the way Ship of Thieves came out. Every page is a new ticklish scenario at its very peak. And we get to focus on so many members of the crew in a single issue. It was so much fun to put together, and the art team just kicked total booty with it!

Name every one? Ya know what - the comic has been out long enough now....spoil away! I actually dare you to name all the characters in Ship of Thieves. Could you do it? Even the obscure villains? Even the ones that only showed up in a single Peterton Poe comic? Hmmm.....you ARE Deemon though - you are the best. Maybe you could do it. And then you have to tell which character was your favorite in this one. XD

And as for Dusty's secret nickname - I couldn't agree more. I have a story in my head where she is captured and given her ultimate tickle and her nickname is revealed to it's fullest extent. But I still have to decide who does the tickling. I'm kind of thinking Vida. I feel like she's a very good VERY erotic tickler. Thoughts?

Anyway - thanks again, my friend. Truly appreciate your support. And PS.................so does Raven and the rest of the TIS gals. XD

Great cover art! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Heh - thanks, M.

A true pirate's feast - served HOT!! :) Loved every panel - if this is what the future's really gonna be like, I can't wait!!

C

You're awesome, C. Thank you for the generous comment. The only question is: why can't the future be here NOW?!! Darn it! LOL. Thanks again, brother - really appreciate your support.

wow this just made my week

And you just made mine, good buddy. And I needed it to. Trying frantically to finish the pencils for Peterton Poe 3, and have been so busy it's been tough to find time. Your comments helped me spend an extra hour or two in the studio last night.......and boy oh boy did poor Peterton pay for it. LOL.

Lol!!!! This makes me so happy!! Made my morning. I really enjoyed the intro and the preview xoxox all involved are so awesome -HUG-

I'd love to see YOU captured by these space pirates! It would definitely be a comic to see!!! Thanks for the kind words, Fp - I'll totally pass it along to the art crew as well. They did a bang up job on Ship of Thieves. It really came across as HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Ugh damn you Bandito. Had you himted this I would have bought this with my big buy day. Now I will have to wait awhile before I can get it. Is this you and MTJ getting revenge for me cheering Nemesis on? Well ya got your revenge. Damn you both!

MTJ doesn't hint. We deliver. We astound. We delight. LMAO.

Thanks, my friend. I think you'll enjoy Ship of Thieves a lot when you do pick up your copy. It's been a long time since there were this many helpless naked ticklelees in a single TIS issue. So I can honestly say that variety is the spice of love. ;P

Please let us know what you think - always value your opinion.

And as for your silly accusation about us releasing this comic in a clandestine fashion just to get some silly revenge over that whole silly Nemesis thing...the answer is: yes. Suffer. XD

That’s just smashing! It’s a surprise treat to see the color image with a side-page counterpart in another coloring approach -- made each page visually more complex than ever! Beautiful art, complemented by choicest of words… The scenes are sophisticated and a must-see! I just enjoyed this pin-up book brought to us fresh from the stealth headquarters of Bandito and Ponce/Duarte. For “Tickling in Space” Collection, this issue shouldn’t be missed!

Praise from the mighty Bohy is always a pure delight. Thanks so much for the generous feedback, and for the kind words about the illustrator and colorist. Ponce and Duarte did a terrific job on SOT, as they do on everything I've seen so far. So thrilled to be working with them. You are so sweet, Bohy.

I purchased this, and it is worth every penny. Some seriously hot artwork here. I might suggest posting another preview image, though.

Thanks a million, man. Very much appreciate your patronage and support. They did manage some awfully hot pages didn't they? As for he other preview image that's an interesting idea. Which one would you choose from the collection? Appreciate your thoughts.

And another huge thank you to all who popped by and a flying chest bump for those that picked up a copy.

Working hard on some more stuff right now.

Hope to be able to share it soon.

Thank you all for making this stuff come to life,

B

Deemon - you are the best. You really are.

As for the surprise....we kinda like to just make these projects available to of wonderful customers as soon as we can. That way you can enjoy them as soon as you learn about them. Sure....we all like to be teased, but it's even better to be pleased at the same time. LOL. Glad we could pleasantly surprise you.

"YOUR NEW FAVORITE TIS COMIC"?? Really?! That's pretty awesome, man. Thank you. I'll be sure to pass that along to Ponce and the whole art team. Like everyone, we try to take each issue up a notch. And like you - I was really happy with the way Ship of Thieves came out. Every page is a new ticklish scenario at its very peak. And we get to focus on so many members of the crew in a single issue. It was so much fun to put together, and the art team just kicked total booty with it!

Name every one? Ya know what - the comic has been out long enough now....spoil away! I actually dare you to name all the characters in Ship of Thieves. Could you do it? Even the obscure villains? Even the ones that only showed up in a single Peterton Poe comic? Hmmm.....you ARE Deemon though - you are the best. Maybe you could do it. And then you have to tell which character was your favorite in this one. XD

And as for Dusty's secret nickname - I couldn't agree more. I have a story in my head where she is captured and given her ultimate tickle and her nickname is revealed to it's fullest extent. But I still have to decide who does the tickling. I'm kind of thinking Vida. I feel like she's a very good VERY erotic tickler. Thoughts?

Anyway - thanks again, my friend. Truly appreciate your support. And PS.................so does Raven and the rest of the TIS gals. XD

The surpise was great... and this time it was great to get all... not after yeaaaaars of teasing XD
The fav is caused of the way the comic is made. Every page is a own story, this is the thing, what it makes sooo great :lover:

And well: From the first panel to the last: Vida; Audrey; Fluffy; Silki; Slither; Downey; (Slither; Downey) Dusty; Pinkerton; Booki; Raven; Koki; (Dusty); Shooter; Xenomorph; Yautja; (Pinkerton; Downey); (Dusty; Shooter; Koki; Booki); Thompson; Jessie; ...a bit of Samus ;) ; (Thompson; Jessie); Fluffy; Space Bunnies; Audrey; Vida :lover:
...okay, the names were given, so it was no proof ;)

And now my fav !!!! Ah! This is damn hard:D
I'm a secret fan of raven as you know ;) But I have to choose the char and the story of the panel in one take ;)
So I have to say, that in this comic my favorite char is Thompson. Cause you see her twice, in Lee and Ler. The way she is the lee looks so cute, and her lil' outfit is so sexy :lover:
And the way she is the ler is just so sexy-mean... I sooo need (a) Thompson :lover:

I hope we will see a story that proof the name. I think Vida could be a great idea... theonly problem is, here are sooo many great villains, in TIS who know how to tickle... next to all the good-girls ;)
Vida, Shooter, Pinkerton (<-- Who already proofed that she can make Dusty squirt ;) ), Jartop; Blake, the Kaboom Babes, Space Bunnies, Teeva.... cannot stop counting XD
All really know how to tickle the heck out of you... and I bet if they have the time, they can make busty Dusty (hey.... that rhymes) squrit ;)

And really... the girls love my support, too???
That makes me so damn happy... I only can wish I will be abducted by the Danneskold, veeery soon. And that I will have much spare time with each girl :)
...or I will be abducted by space villains, and get rescued by the Danneskold... and than have "fuN" on this ship :lover:

Deeto... you giv eme wonderful thoughts :)

a Peterton 3 already :D ! *eyes bug out* can....can it be true ?

LOL - still needs to be colored and inked and lettered. So it might still be a month or two or three. Depends on what other shenanigans I try to accomplish between now and then as well. But I will say that I think you'll like PP3. Lots of good laughs in store for the world's most ticklish guy! Thanks for all your support, my friend.

The surpise was great... and this time it was great to get all... not after yeaaaaars of teasing XD
The fav is caused of the way the comic is made. Every page is a own story, this is the thing, what it makes sooo great :lover:

And well: From the first panel to the last: Vida; Audrey; Fluffy; Silki; Slither; Downey; (Slither; Downey) Dusty; Pinkerton; Booki; Raven; Koki; (Dusty); Shooter; Xenomorph; Yautja; (Pinkerton; Downey); (Dusty; Shooter; Koki; Booki); Thompson; Jessie; ...a bit of Samus ;) ; (Thompson; Jessie); Fluffy; Space Bunnies; Audrey; Vida :lover:
...okay, the names were given, so it was no proof ;)

And now my fav !!!! Ah! This is damn hard:D
I'm a secret fan of raven as you know ;) But I have to choose the char and the story of the panel in one take ;)
So I have to say, that in this comic my favorite char is Thompson. Cause you see her twice, in Lee and Ler. The way she is the lee looks so cute, and her lil' outfit is so sexy :lover:
And the way she is the ler is just so sexy-mean... I sooo need (a) Thompson :lover:

I hope we will see a story that proof the name. I think Vida could be a great idea... theonly problem is, here are sooo many great villains, in TIS who know how to tickle... next to all the good-girls ;)
Vida, Shooter, Pinkerton (<-- Who already proofed that she can make Dusty squirt ;) ), Jartop; Blake, the Kaboom Babes, Space Bunnies, Teeva.... cannot stop counting XD
All really know how to tickle the heck out of you... and I bet if they have the time, they can make busty Dusty (hey.... that rhymes) squrit ;)

And really... the girls love my support, too???
That makes me so damn happy... I only can wish I will be abducted by the Danneskold, veeery soon. And that I will have much spare time with each girl :)
...or I will be abducted by space villains, and get rescued by the Danneskold... and than have "fuN" on this ship :lover:

Deeto... you giv eme wonderful thoughts :)

HA HA HA HA! You amaze me.

Laughed out loud at the Xenomorph, Yautja comment. And I should have guessed you'd pick up on that and the Samus comment too. LMAO. You rock, Deemon.

I love that you love Raven. I'm so curious about what it was about her that made you fall in love with the multicolored hotty. But I love that you did.

And I have to admit that I agree with you completely about Thompson. If I had a Thompson I would take suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch advantage of her ticklish body every night. XD And we'd never run out of non-dairy creamer at my house. ;-) And yes - she is a wicked wicked ler. I almost feel sorry for Jessie. Almost. :p

Poor busty Dusty - so many evil villains that might soon discover her nick name. I just got the new first pages on the newest tis comic that is the most mean tickling Dusty has ever received. Stay tuned!!!

You better just hope you don't get abducted by Jar Top - she really knows how to to get a rise out of guys (hey that rhymes too)!

You really are awesome, Deemon - thank you.

Love this.

PM to come at some point in the near future.

Thanks man - but where is it ya rat bastard??! LMAO. You love some feedback from you about Ship of Thieves. Heck - you could even post it here if you wanted to. Sharing is caring after all. Audrey getting her hot little cooter tickled should have gotten a rise out of you. ;-)

Thanks for your support, my friend.

And a huge thanks to everyone again for all your kind support and words.

The TIS girls will return!

B

I read 1-3 months but my mind says a couple weeks max lol, cant wait for your next awesome release......of artwork

I read 1-3 months but my mind says a couple weeks max lol, cant wait for your next awesome release......of artwork

Ha ha ha! Thanks for clarifying. LMAO.

I hope you and the other fans end up digging PP3. I decided to give him an assistant for the ongoing series. A very sexy, willful gal who helps him keep would be ticklers at bay (usually after they've already tickled Poor Poe to perilous peaks!). And of all the luck - she seems to have quite the undeniable need to feather the helpless guy as well.

Poor Poe can't ever catch a break. But that's what happens when you're the world's most ticklish guy.

Thanks again for all your support, my friend!

B

more than welcome for the support bud, i can promise that I'll be digging every issue of peterton poe that I can get my hands on :p

I finally got around to purchasing this. I must say I am glad that we finally get around to seeing a comic depicting the everyday lives of our favorite crew. I am also especially glad to see a few cameos here and there. And this may come as a surprise but I found my favorite page to be 6. I like a nice booty tickle every once and awhile. I hope to see Slither, Silki, Downey, Fluffy, and Raven get into an adventure somewhere down the road. In some sort of combination of group with the rest. On one last note I love to see the Bunnies babes again so soon....though the light haired Pink ones has some freaky eyes on her in that pic.

Good stuff as usual Bandito via Ponce and Duarte. And finnishing touches by Lotus. Ya keep up the good work....and immediately give me more.:runningdog:

more than welcome for the support bud, i can promise that I'll be digging every issue of peterton poe that I can get my hands on :p

You say the nicest things, buddy. Thank you. Sorry that I've been so slow to reply. Have kind of bitten off more than I can chew what with projects and real life. Still working hard on Peterton (<----Poe joke). And look so forward to sharing it with ya.

Well seems awesome, I think I'll take a look !

Thanks, my friend. Coming from an artist of your talent - I know Ponce and the art team really appreciate the kind words. Much appreciated.

you should, its always worth the purchase from the bandito

You need to stop being so cool or I shall be forced to send you an early page from the next adventure. Don't push me!!! LOL ;-)

I finally got around to purchasing this. I must say I am glad that we finally get around to seeing a comic depicting the everyday lives of our favorite crew. I am also especially glad to see a few cameos here and there. And this may come as a surprise but I found my favorite page to be 6. I like a nice booty tickle every once and awhile. I hope to see Slither, Silki, Downey, Fluffy, and Raven get into an adventure somewhere down the road. In some sort of combination of group with the rest. On one last note I love to see the Bunnies babes again so soon....though the light haired Pink ones has some freaky eyes on her in that pic.

Good stuff as usual Bandito via Ponce and Duarte. And finnishing touches by Lotus. Ya keep up the good work....and immediately give me more.:runningdog:

Thanks so much, AE. I agree - a comic featuring the Danneskold crew doing what they do is well over due. :p

As for page 6, that actually totally makes sense to my, amigo. I'm a big fan of the butt tickle. It's hugely underrated, and vastly under utilized. What a tender, erotic, and wonderful part of the anatomy. Not to mention I secretly totally dig this scenario. It seems so......MEAN......and yet so seductive. Some scenes in the tickle world are so awesome we can do them over and over again and never get tired of them. But I'm not sure I've ever seen the whole "caught in the airlock while the wicked beauty pulls down the gorgeous hotty's pants around her ankles, and turns them into a swing set whilst she fiendishly feathers the hotty's nekkid rear scenario"

Andres crushed it on this one. One of my faves of he entire collection as well.

And thanks for all your support of the characters. We sure do appreciate it, as do they. Fluffy just doesn't get enough love. So, thanks for being a Fluffy, Slither, Downey, Silki fan. You're awesome.

And lastly, I agree about the Space Bunnies. They deserve a little more action as well. And yes, their eyes got a little out of control, didn't they. LMAO. There's a fine line between anime-style huge bunny eyes, and terrifying peepers of DOOM!

Alrighty y'all - sorry for my lateness replying. Life has been nutty lately. And there's a lot more stuff coming your way that Jim and I and a lot of cool folks have been working on.

So stay tuned, keep on keeping on, and thanks for all of your wonderful support,

The Deet

No worries about the delays man , life has a tendency of getting in the way. And no threats will stop me lol, continue to produce these jems and I 'll call it as we all see it :p

Can't wait for you to come again........with more comics. ;)

Really geat work

Love this series, it's so deightful

Thanks

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back