• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the guys: how do you pretend to be interested in talking to a woman,

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
when all you want to do is tickle her? I should say IF you happen to be like me and all you want to do is tickle her? I don't bother, I just pay for it which wouldn't be a problem if I could afford it more often. And afford to tickle call girls where I can get release from her afterward, as opposed to strippers where I have to go home and do it myself. I'm still not really interested in intercourse, but a foot job would be nice once in a while. Anyway, it just sounds like hell, having to pretend to be interested in talking to someone when all you want is to tickle her. How do you guys do it? Maybe most people naturally enjoy meeting new people? I've never been particularly interested in meeting new people. If I do meet new people and I like them, great. But I honestly don't ever care if I ever meet another person for the rest of my life. Except people I need something from, of course.

I would say most gals aren't dumb, and could figure out you aren't really interested in them as a person, but rather as an object. Then again, some might want that. Just being yourself is probably the best bet....it might even work.

I don't.

Basically you are asking "How do I best use another human being to masturbate?" You don't want to interact with the woman, you just want her to get you off. By pretending to be interested in her conversation, all you are doing is being dishonest in the pursuit of that goal.

Wanting to hook up for some fun is a perfectly good goal. Not everything is a relationship, or has a long term future. But both parties in the interaction should be aware of that from the top, and work from that common basis of knowledge.

Myriads

I personally can't really get into anything of the sort without being emotionally attached to the person. It's pretty much impossible to be aroused by a stranger, at least for me, so I'm unsure how helpful my advice really could be.

Also, I would say that I can only imagine that it would be very hard and awkward to expect something from a girl and give nothing in return. I would imagine them wanting to expect some sort of satisfaction from the whole situation, not to just get you off and be on their way. But I'm too young to know for certain.

Basically you are asking "How do I best use another human being to masturbate?" You don't want to interact with the woman, you just want her to get you off. By pretending to be interested in her conversation, all you are doing is being dishonest in the pursuit of that goal.

And it's going to be pretty freakin' obvious. Don't try to con women this way, it won't work. If you're not interested in people as humans, don't try to pretend you are.

I'm actually not interested in socializing with women I want to tickle, or anyone else for that matter. I pay for my tickling as I explained in my original post. I simply don't have the patience to pretend to be interested in someone's name, where they're from, what they do for a living, what they do for fun, when I'm not. I was simply wondering aloud "jesus, how do guys do it?" But as I explained in my original post, I figure maybe most people just naturally like meeting new people, so it's not the chore for them that it would be for me.

Paying strippers for tickling is much more my speed definitely. I simply tell the stripper I want to tickle her, and when I'm done I tell her I'm done with her and she goes away. To just let you know how anti-socializing I am, if the stripper says let's wait until the next song to start because she came over in the middle of a song, she might try to socialize with me. I put my hand up and say "I'm only interested in your body, I have no interest in chit-chat." At every job I've ever had I'll talk to you about job related things, but once they try to socialize with me I politely tell them I'm not interested in socializing with anyone, can we please keep it limited to work. I'm not sure why I'm like that, or why I'm willing to talk over the internet but not in person. I think it's because on the internet there are far fewer "rules" about interacting with others. I can be completely honest about how I feel about things, as unpopular as my views may be, and everyone else is just a name on a screen. If I get a response I don't like, I don't have to acknowledge it. I can end a discussion I'm having with someone on a whim if I get bored because they're just a name on a screen to me, not a person.

So yeah anyway, just wondering aloud about it, that's all.

Sounds like your only option is to pay a call-girl for it.

I put my hand up and say "I'm only interested in your body, I have no interest in chit-chat.".

Dude, I know you just said you wouldn't acknowledge negative responses but... that ain't cool.

I get being anti-social, I myself am trying to change myself from being that (really damn hard :( ) but being so cold about it.... I don't get that. But hey man, whatever boats your float. If it makes you happy it makes you happy.

If you have to fake being interested in a woman, you really shouldn't
be talking to any women. women like men who are actually interested
in them, will actually care. If you don't care all your doing is hurting both
parties. So you should be interested in a woman not "pretend"

Make the situation clear (that you wanna be "grab ass buddies" and nothing more) and if she doesn't go for it, end of story.

And prepare for a success rate of like 5%.

If you have to fake being interested in a woman, you really shouldn't
be talking to any women. women like men who are actually interested
in them, will actually care. If you don't care all your doing is hurting both
parties. So you should be interested in a woman not "pretend"

I agree with Black Dragon. On another note though,if you want to find out if you can genuinely become remotely interested in them,then start a conversation about something you know you're interested in: i.e. music,art,movies,etc. Then maybe you'll find that you find her interesting after all.

Protip: If you want to be intimate with someone, don't "pretend". Actually treat them like a human being and not an object for your own sexual needs. Generally, people can tell if you're being deceptive about that stuff, and generally that's seen as being a horrible trait for a person to have.

Protip: If you want to be intimate with someone, don't "pretend". Actually treat them like a human being and not an object for your own sexual needs. Generally, people can tell if you're being deceptive about that stuff, and generally that's seen as being a horrible trait for a person to have.

^This

Make the situation clear (that you wanna be "grab ass buddies" and nothing more) and if she doesn't go for it, end of story.

And prepare for a success rate of like 5%.

This 100% this. I see no need to lie to females. You could potentially end up hurting their feelings if you try to act like your something with them that you're not. I'd be pissed as shit if a guy pulled a stunt on me that you want to pull. Correct me if I am wrong, but you sound like you want to make them pretend you're trying to be friends with them just so you can potentially make them feel comfortable about you tickling them and if they give you a foot job you've hit the jackpot? Would you help the female you play with get off as well? I am also guessing any female you play with is one and done? Yeah most women won't really go for that unless they are getting paid.

You answer your own question - How do we do it? We don't pretend, interest develops through mutual conversation.

You're free to hold your own volitions but you should respect those of others around you. Choosing to ignore them is a slippery slope to a lot of trouble. The sensible idea is to be around others who share your views and ideas. I'd suggest consensual non-consent groups, simulated rape groups, dollification, 100% control / slavery groups etc. Basically places were you can openly use and control a sexual partner and explore your sex life in a safe controlled environment.

Clue: HOT men don't sweat it. ;)

Attractiveness is a "get out of jail free card" for the objectification of women? I found this to be a little more irritating than the implications of the OP.

I don't.

Wanting to hook up for some fun is a perfectly good goal. Not everything is a relationship, or has a long term future. But both parties in the interaction should be aware of that from the top, and work from that common basis of knowledge.

Myriads

This, 100 percent.

I was simply wondering aloud "jesus, how do guys do it?"

Worth drawing people's attention to this, I think. The OP's second post clarifies the fact that the original post was really more of a rhetorical question than a solicitation for advice. The point he's making is that he doesn't pretend to be interested in people and can't imagine why anybody would bother.

One thing that hasn't really been touched upon, however, is the fact that some guys (and gals, I suppose - though I think it's more of a male trait) enjoy the pretence. They see it more as a game/challenge than a chore. "Can I talk this woman into bed?" sort of thing (or into my bondage device I guess would be the tickling equivalent lol - same principle).

Worth drawing people's attention to this, I think.

Somebody was going to have to sooner or later probably. Lots of people here with poor reading comprehension apparently. Or a lot of heads that need to be pulled out of asses... And people wonder why I try to limit my interactions with others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back