• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the guys: how do you pretend to be interested in talking to a woman,

One thing that hasn't really been touched upon, however, is the fact that some guys (and gals, I suppose - though I think it's more of a male trait) enjoy the pretence. They see it more as a game/challenge than a chore. "Can I talk this woman into bed?" sort of thing (or into my bondage device I guess would be the tickling equivalent lol - same principle).

Is the other person enjoying it, the 'prey' as much as the 'predator'? Because this sounds pretty predatory to me.

~K

Well, unless you were to try to cultivate some empathy towards other people, which quite honestly, sounds unlikely, it would probably be a moot point. Basically you'd be spending more effort pretending to care than if you actually just tried caring. Getting people to do what you want is, in its essence, a persuasive effort, which relies on some amount of understanding of the other party you want to influence. Without that, it's a whole lot of trial and error, and probably more reinforcement of the idea that people aren't worth persuading, which seems to be the conclusion you've already come to.

Is the other person enjoying it, the 'prey' as much as the 'predator'? Because this sounds pretty predatory to me.

~K

Certainly it's predatory. Maybe even sociopathic. I wouldn't want it to be thought that I'm condoning such behaviour - or worse, that I indulge in it myself. But the OP seemed puzzled as to why/how anybody would do this sort of thing - I was attempting to give him one possible reason.

Youre like my doppelganger lol I've got 2 mind sets;
1. Be truthful to the people you actually like because theyre the ones that are gunna around the most
2. Everyone else is expendable - youre most likely nvr going to see these people again. It reduces the pressure of being awkward, and thats how they catch on to your scheme.

Oh yeah, don't tell the chick your going to pay to tickle youre only interested in her body... Its NOT her fucking job describ to let you touch her. Infact - start there. Youre gunna pay her anyway so put effort into smalltalk. You could practice being social with out actually giving a fuck.

It’s sociopathic, solipsistic, shoe-stealing, non-consensual-encouraging horseshit like this that makes it impossible for the rest of us in the community to be able to bring up our fetishes without the utter shame of seeming like the next Green River Killer. Which, frankly, the OP seems only a few cat-drownings away from becoming - if he's not there already - given his post history and complete lack of empathy for his fellow (wo)man.

This dude has been trolling this board with his rape-ish, I-don't-give-a-shit-what-worlds-I-destroy-as-long-as-I-bust-a-nut douchebagery for way too long.

Last edited:
""How do you guys do it? Maybe most people naturally enjoy meeting new people? I've never been particularly interested in meeting new people. If I do meet new people and I like them, great. But I honestly don't ever care if I ever meet another person for the rest of my life. Except people I need something from, of course.""

You'll be fine. Basements need troglodytes too.

The only correct answer in this entire thread.

^:D

Attractiveness is a "get out of jail free card" for the objectification of women? I found this to be a little more irritating than the implications of the OP.

^ I just read your male point of view...

I don't understand. You mean good looking men don't have to socialize with women to get them into bed? I don't know what you mean.

^ There is nothing about good looks alone.

Last edited:
You are a one dimentional human. Very shallow. I say this with no anomosity; it is said with pitty. You think your evolved when you are regressed. Any man that does not want to, or have the ability to look into the eyes of the woman he is deep inside of and bond has major issues. My Friend, with an attitude like yours what will you be when you dick doesn't get hard any longer when the wind blows, or years later when it will take a caring woman to know how to please you? It leaves you a miserable lonely limp dick bastard! I through bastard in because I like the sound of it!

Firstly I don't pretend to be interested. Secondly a woman is not an object to just play with, if I like a woman i'll talk to them end of.

If you have to fake being interested in a woman, you really shouldn't
be talking to any women. women like men who are actually interested
in them, will actually care. If you don't care all your doing is hurting both
parties. So you should be interested in a woman not "pretend"

This might be awkward but it makes the point. If you're just looking for "satisfaction" go buy a hooker. If having an actual meaningful conversation or relationship is too much for you, you probably need some serious therapy.

^ I just read your male point of view...

I don't understand what that means. Are you just stating that I am a male and have an opinion or was there some sort of connotation to what you wrote? My opinion is irrelevant of my gender, unless you think all woman share your opinion and all men would disagree... which is quite presumptuous and conceited if that is the case.

Feel free to correct me if I'm taking it the wrong way.

Sandisk444, your post or thought about >"Attractiveness is a "get out of jail free card" for the objectification of women?"< is too advanced for me. My statement is simple: HOT men naturally don't sweat it. When I say HOT, I would mean the personality and not the looks.

And lastly:

"All generalizations are false, including this one." - Mark Twain

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back