• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stroking myself with a feather... (sexual content/ nudity)

The fetish world needs more women like you. It's really cool (and a turn-on) to hear how much you're enjoying all this!

The fetish world needs more women like you. It's really cool (and a turn-on) to hear how much you're enjoying all this!

Thank you Director. That's so nice to hear. :)

I have to say that in all of my years coming to this forum, it has not only been my experience, but seeing other people struggling to find someone. And over the years I've tried to create a forum, or a meetup- and they always fell through. I've wanted to make a real full time tickling dungeon, and have my own tickling video company- because I have many MANY ideas thanks to a lot of good story writers here, and from my own imagination- and I'd like to see those stories visually.(Idea planning is for the financially stable/ rich though) (working on it!) Or being with a lover who wants to do my ideas- I'm thankful I'm with someone who enjoys me posting videos of myself so that's a lot right there.) But I vowed SOMEDAY I was going to make myself and my tickling life as available as I possibly could to all of you. And to myself- I spent a lot of years too embarrassed to say anything. And its still hard for me- my fantasies get grandious and over the top- or just not feesible. I feel very silly sometimes. But I'm opening more and more to Him and all of you. So right now as it stands, I can make personal videos (I know they are not HD- I look forward someday to having a great video recorder and superb lighting/ not to mention great scenery to help the fantasies seem realer. Like for instance I'd love to do a tickling scene in "Hell". But... that's gonna take some time to figure out... or just the contraptions alone. But it all comes with a price- and I'm just not there yet. And, I'll continue to write stories (and read them on camera), tell of my own experiences, and finally be a full time contributing member of this board. :) Though the years I've shied away only because I coulden't contribute more in real life, or meet up with people as I've always been in a relationship.

I'm EXTREMLY GRATEFUL just to be watched and have some positive feedback com back to me. If I can fulfill my fantasies, and fulfill some of yours... that makes me really happy. Plus I get to be watched by all of the different and sadistic ticklers in the whole world!?!!! I can only imagine what you all would do to me... and I LOVE thinking about it... hehe I'm throwing myself into a den of wolves (ticklers)... and I'm excited beyond belief...

I'm EXTREMLY GRATEFUL just to be watched and have some positive feedback com back to me. If I can fulfill my fantasies, and fulfill some of yours... that makes me really happy. Plus I get to be watched by all of the different and sadistic ticklers in the whole world!?!!! I can only imagine what you all would do to me... and I LOVE thinking about it... hehe I'm throwing myself into a den of wolves (ticklers)... and I'm excited beyond belief...

We are grateful to have you and there wouldn't be a place you could escape to where I wouldn't tickle you mercilessly.

OH GOD. so hot! That made me soooo horny. I love how u enjoy feathering urself! Please please please more of this!! I could watch that for hours! please!!!

I will DEFINETLY. Count on it. :) I LOVE THIS!!! :) I am thrilled you enjoyed it this much. I was really hoping some of you would enjoy watching something like this. squeeee!!! :)

P.s LOVE the April O Neil quote! I can't tell you how many times I came to those scenes... Still do in my head. I wish the Don was real *giggles* And those feathers he used were the best in all of tv drawings imo. :)

Hi, CapturedDoll!
Thank`s for answering.
Oh, gosh! One hour in tickle hell! I`m done in nearly 10 minutes!
You must have a very good condition. Now I know, why you have such a well trained and sexy body. Seems tickling is very good, to hold your body in that good shape! For me, you are a very pretty and sexy looking woman.
I can hardly wait, seeing (I hope a lot of) pics of your ticklish feet and soles.
Also hardly waiting for a video seeing the ticklish reactios of your sexy body and hearing your ticklish laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please as quick an possibe!!!

Oh YES I can't wait too!!! I am such a Tickle slave... I'm going to be tickled tonight and I'm going to beg to have it filmed. :)

Thank you for complimenting my body. I have lost 82 pounds in the last 3 years and am still working to have a tight ass and legs. But I'm getting there. I couldn't work out all summer because we can't afford the cost of a new ac. But today marks my 3rd day of getting back into my workouts what I have started so not counting unforeseen circumstances I should be looking REALLY good by Christmas and into next year. But thank you for compliment that makes me feel wonderful. Tickles to you!!

I will DEFINETLY. Count on it. :) I LOVE THIS!!! :) I am thrilled you enjoyed it this much. I was really hoping some of you would enjoy watching something like this. squeeee!!! :)

P.s LOVE the April O Neil quote! I can't tell you how many times I came to those scenes... Still do in my head. I wish the Don was real *giggles* And those feathers he used were the best in all of tv drawings imo. :)

I most definatly enjoy watching u tickling ur pussy. SOOOO HOT. Pussy and feet tickling is the best IMO and u make me so horny by feathering urself. THX! Please please more!

The April Scene is the Scene which made me realize my fetish. And it will be my favorite Scene for all time. U should Play that out in one of ur Clips ;) Dont u think the don should have get her boobs and pussy too ;)

:) Like I said I DEFNETLY will. Can't wait!!!!!!!

As much as I would IMMENSELY enjoy playing out that scene... I don't think there's any film that could be the original. But... I wonder if the illustrators would be willing to come up with some new add on scenes hehe. :) That would be EPIC. Or a full length.... sigh one can dream.

I most definatly enjoy watching u tickling ur pussy. SOOOO HOT. Pussy and feet tickling is the best IMO and u make me so horny by feathering urself. THX! Please please more!

The April Scene is the Scene which made me realize my fetish. And it will be my favorite Scene for all time. U should Play that out in one of ur Clips ;) Dont u think the don should have get her boobs and pussy too ;)

Oh YES I can't wait too!!! I am such a Tickle slave... I'm going to be tickled tonight and I'm going to beg to have it filmed. :)

Thank you for complimenting my body. I have lost 82 pounds in the last 3 years and am still working to have a tight ass and legs. But I'm getting there. I couldn't work out all summer because we can't afford the cost of a new ac. But today marks my 3rd day of getting back into my workouts what I have started so not counting unforeseen circumstances I should be looking REALLY good by Christmas and into next year. But thank you for compliment that makes me feel wonderful. Tickles to you!!

Captured doll, you look truly amazing now, if you and your significant feel you need to improve your body that is your choice, but I feel you look truly amazing!!! Thank you for your posts here!!!! You are truly a stunning woman!!

I thought you would have some pictures of your feet by now.

There's one in my photo album! But life gets in the way sometimes ya know? Like yesterday I didn't get tickled as my Bf is sick. But I picked up my hair bleach, and bought some new tickling tools. AND set up my desk so I can take better close ups. It's hard to get decent lighting in the bedroom so... please have patience. I will try to post one tonight. :)

I thought you would have some pictures of your feet by now.

Captured doll, you look truly amazing now, if you and your significant feel you need to improve your body that is your choice, but I feel you look truly amazing!!! Thank you for your posts here!!!! You are truly a stunning woman!!

Thank you! :) But my butt looks like jello in a spoon being served to Bill Cosby. This is to serve my preference but I'm happy you enjoy me as I am. :)

Wöuld love to be your master for one day!
I will tie you on your bed, hands spread eagle, feet half spread. Then I begin teasing you with a feather from head to toe, with always some special strokes over your clit, tits and your very sensitiv neck. With my other hand, I tickle your foot and the other foot I will lick, kiss and nibble and of course sucking your toes. But dno`t let you come for one hour or two.
Then, after ashort rest, I will blindfoldering you and putting some caps over your ears, so you can`t see and hear anything. Next I will put a vibing egg deep in your pussy and quick turning on the remote control. When the egg is working, I beginn again teasing and stroking you with my feather, tickling your foot and worshipping the other one. Now I letting you cum over and over, till you can`t take any more and beg me to stop. After a last orgasm I`ll stop. Giving you a short rest. After that I kiss and lick your hot body from head to toe, finishing with licking you out.
How do you thing about?

Mmmm very hot saphir. Licking my body not so much but I like your other ideas hehe Thank you.

Wöuld love to be your master for one day!
I will tie you on your bed, hands spread eagle, feet half spread. Then I begin teasing you with a feather from head to toe, with always some special strokes over your clit, tits and your very sensitiv neck. With my other hand, I tickle your foot and the other foot I will lick, kiss and nibble and of course sucking your toes. But dno`t let you come for one hour or two.
Then, after ashort rest, I will blindfoldering you and putting some caps over your ears, so you can`t see and hear anything. Next I will put a vibing egg deep in your pussy and quick turning on the remote control. When the egg is working, I beginn again teasing and stroking you with my feather, tickling your foot and worshipping the other one. Now I letting you cum over and over, till you can`t take any more and beg me to stop. After a last orgasm I`ll stop. Giving you a short rest. After that I kiss and lick your hot body from head to toe, finishing with licking you out.
How do you thing about?

Thank you!
Ok, no tongue, insteed 2 fluffy feather duster and short kisses on your nipples, clit and of course your feet.
Ok now?

Very sexy clip. Can't wait to see you tickle tortured! Please use lotion or oil on your armpits too, looks so good and can make you even more ticklish ;)

I KNOW that's what I hear I look forward to having this done to me!!!!!

Very sexy clip. Can't wait to see you tickle tortured! Please use lotion or oil on your armpits too, looks so good and can make you even more ticklish ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back