• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stroking myself with a feather... (sexual content/ nudity)

CapturedDoll

Verified
18+ ONLY. (Genital stroking)

I hope I linked this correctly... guess we'll find out in a minute...

Last edited:
WOW!!!! That had to be the sexiest video I've seen in a very very long time! Still trying to slow my breathing. Thank you!

Yay!! Thank you so much!!! I will definetly be making more like this. I had to make it short because I'm still getting use to having a computer again and feathering my way around lol ;) So happy you enjoyed it!! :)

WOW!!!! That had to be the sexiest video I've seen in a very very long time! Still trying to slow my breathing. Thank you!

Yay!! Thank you so much!!! I will definetly be making more like this. I had to make it short because I'm still getting use to having a computer again and feathering my way around lol ;) So happy you enjoyed it!! :)

Enjoyed is an understatement! LOL Looking forward to seeing more; again, thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing those adorable feet feathered while you giggle. Here's to hoping!

Oh you will definetl see me tickle tortured in the future.... when I don't know. My Master is quite busy... I was told today I am in for a sadistic tickling this weekend so I'm hoping he will film it. :) ) I WILL BEG I PROMISE YOU. I have already begged and begged... I think he likes that. lol

Wow...I agree that was sexy!!! I can tell feathers are your weakness.

I would love to see you run that feather along your bare feet.

Loved your POV and love this one as well. Can't wait to see you tease us with your feet.

I did make a few videos one night and put them on my tumbler. (CapturedDoll also there) I thought it was fine but I guess they came out too dark. But I REALLY look forward to making lots of videos stoking my soles with feathers. I also hope to build a nice collection of them so they are all different colors, sizes, styles. Course I think Black and White ones will always be my favorite. :)

*giggles* Yes they REALLY are. I think every fantasy I've ever had starts with just pulling out a feather and showing it to their "victim". :)

I saw your body twitch every time the feather touched you. Two years ago, I did that with a TMFer I became friends with on here. It was great. I loved watching her body twitch and get turned on every time the feather touched between her legs.

Yes, definitely hot. And, I think all would love to be the one that has you tied down, and slowly working that feather...... well, we can dream :)

Yes, definitely hot. And, I think all would love to be the one that has you tied down, and slowly working that feather...... well, we can dream :)

Mmm.... so can I ;) Thank you rdhd :)

TicklerGuy4u: I saw your body twitch every time the feather touched you. Two years ago, I did that with a TMFer I became friends with on here. It was great. I loved watching her body twitch and get turned on every time the feather touched between her legs.

Hot!! Would have loved to have watched that... :)
I know this about myself now... after awhile when my feet are tickled its like my pussy is being tickled and stroked... and I just can't help but squirm around and moan uncontrollably. It is close to orgasm denial for me... being kept on the edge... but through my feet. Its the most exquisite torture in the world. I would love to experience having nothing but fingers, and feathers tickling and stroking my feet all night... just to see what that would be like... and either I would cum with nothing touching me... or just a feather tickling my pussy...

The link doesn't work-

A few people told me that today... I don't know why. :( I also posted it to my CapturedDoll and DaddysTrophyDoll accounts on tumblr if you have that. I'm trying to avoid posting these videos on truly explicit adult sites... I want my videos to be around people who understand me.

Last edited:
Wow, very hot!
Would love to see your feet getting tickled with feathers and fingers and you can`t move.
Please post some pics of your ticklish feet and soles!!!
What is your shoe size!
How long can you stand the foot tickling till you can`t take any more?

Hot!! Would have loved to have watched that... :)
I know this about myself now... after awhile when my feet are tickled its like my pussy is being tickled and stroked... and I just can't help but squirm around and moan uncontrollably. It is close to orgasm denial for me... being kept on the edge... but through my feet. Its the most exquisite torture in the world. I would love to experience having nothing but fingers, and feathers tickling and stroking my feet all night... just to see what that would be like... and either I would cum with nothing touching me... or just a feather tickling my pussy...

I would of welcome watching perhaps joining ....lol. if you click the link "my first tmf experience" you can at least read some of it.

Wow, very hot!
Would love to see your feet getting tickled with feathers and fingers and you can`t move.
Please post some pics of your ticklish feet and soles!!!
What is your shoe size!
How long can you stand the foot tickling till you can`t take any more?

I am size 8 1/2- 9, and will definetly be posting pics of them. :)

Idk know how long I can take though once years ago I had a gf who buried me in the sand once and tickled my feet. That went on for an hour and it was AMAZING. (we planned this before hand it was not out of the blue) It was SO INTENSE I begged for her to stop halfway through. (I'll have to take a picture- she drew me in a shell getting tickled so I would always remember the day)

Currently I am with My Bf/Master who though is a 17 year Professional Dominant, is new to tickling- and is trying to get into it for me. He is doing great so far. He mostly concentrates though on the rest of my body usually. I look forward when He gets me into more intense and intricate scene play- So far its been feathers and fingers. I want to experience different brushes, electric toothbrushes, toe tying, mummification... (and omg the lotus position!!)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back