• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife (or gf or bf) tickling

FLTickling2013

TMF Poster
Well, here's my situation. My wife is extremely ticklish and hates it, just hates it. So I fantasize about it. A lot. Are there any other folks here in the same or similar situation?

Well, here's my situation. My wife is extremely ticklish and hates it, just hates it. So I fantasize about it. A lot. Are there any other folks here in the same or similar situation?

I'm very sorry for your situation FL. I hope she's at least ok with you tickling other women! I personally could not be with someone who wouldn't let me tickle her. Just couldn't do it. I'm sure there are others on the forum in a similar situation to yours, but I sure hope it's not many!

I'm in a similar situation but my wife doesn't hate it if it's nother too much, but she doesent get why I love it so much. She's trying though but just gotta be patient.

Oh yes! Been married 25 years and my wife has been violently opposed to being tickled. Hates it with a consuming passion.

Me too FL. 36 yrs here (got ya beat, vig....LOL)(well, guess not lol....more like wah wah wah)

I think what is needed here, is a meeting of psychologists and master ticklers/ticklees and hash out how to treat these people that are so against being tickled or tickling and train the spouses how to help them overcome their hate/dislike of tickling. :shrug:

don't we wish, robmic, don't we wish... I've always wondered about hypnosis, but, is the person actually hypnotizable, and how do you convince them to be hypnotized?

If you guys think it would help, I'd be happy to help them "practice" being tickled :rowfull:

Of course this might happen to me :punt:

I'm part of that group. Been married 40 years, and my wife doesn't like me to tickle her, plus she is not that ticklish on her feet. Everywhere else is dead. I dream a lot. This place gives me some solace, but then I hear how all these wives and husbands enjoy tickling and have sessions, and I get depressed.

My husband is strictly a ler. He is ticklish, but hates being tickled. He lets me indulge once a year, but we are in an open marriage, so I play with others.

This will probably seem incredibly lame, but even though my wife is extremely ticklish, and loves being tickled, and it's pretty much a daily thing with us...
I still fantasize about her being tickled. Sometimes, we even RP online, when we're in the same house.

As my username would imply...yes! I'd love for another guy to drive my girlfriend to madness tickling her feet.

Wolf: I don't think its lame at all: in a different context, I've fantasized about former gfs and wife even when we are doing what I fantasized about on a regular basis...if that makes any sense at all. Hmmm, aren't guys strange sometime?

don't we wish, robmic, don't we wish... I've always wondered about hypnosis, but, is the person actually hypnotizable, and how do you convince them to be hypnotized?

I tried hypnosis for something else....it involves reinforcement and the acceptance of the "power of suggestion".

Okay, for all you folks in this situation, do you still fantasize about tickling your significant other?

Wolf: I don't think its lame at all: in a different context, I've fantasized about former gfs and wife even when we are doing what I fantasized about on a regular basis...if that makes any sense at all. Hmmm, aren't guys strange sometime?

Hey, how many guys can say they actually get to play with the woman they fantasize about?

I do fantasize about tickling my Master... but I try not to let myself for very long. I have cum to the fantasy a few x's though. Every once in awhile I'll find myself staring at His sides and feet. And ... when He sometimes puts his arms up on the canopy to talk to me... this moment in particular forces me to become aroused. It's like being in the dessert and staring at a mirage of water.... so I just prefer not to take myself to the desert at all. I have given His sides the briefest of tickles to let off a moment of pent up steam though. (quick wiggle or a poke) He never likes when I do that I sense it... so... its like every 3rd moon cycle lol. (And I definitely feel like a wolf ... and usually feel bad I couldn't control it. Usually...)

... but He does let me strokes my fingers on his feet, back and legs. And one night he let me (twice actually... first with mittens) tickle His cock/balls. He didn't laugh... but He moaned like crazy and said it was the best orgasms He had ever had!!!! :cheer: GO ME!!!! :cheer: I still have hope... but I place my hope along with desires for this. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to the back of my mind.

Count me in the club. Been married 13 years and I still fantasize about tickling her often. It's frustrating to say the least.

Count me in the club. Been married 13 years and I still fantasize about tickling her often. It's frustrating to say the least.

Why is it frustrating?

Sure I fantasize about me tickling my wife, but that is so frustrating because I will never have the joy of hearing her laugh or the look of joy on her face.

Ex-Wife is/ was the most ticklish woman Ive ever been with. And hated it. It was almost 8 years into a 19 year relationship before she let me tie and tickle her. Happened maybe 4 times after that. I have had as many times doing it with her AFTER the divorce as durng the marriage.
Still to this day, though, best sessions I've ever had.

I was just thinking.. have any of you tried asking your partners to at LEAST try tickle talk. I would think they would at least be open to this aspect... to try it. Even if at first they read something out loud. I'm sure most would/ will say "uuuuhhhhhh I feel stupid" etc. But... this is SOMETHING... to give a partner in trade of not being tickled. Has anyone tried this? And the more I think about it... the more I think it's only fair. I mean.. I have to think the partner not into tickling has to feel a LITTLE bad not being able to do this for their partner. Wouldn't tickle talk be a way to connect?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back