• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife (or gf or bf) tickling

That's really unfortunate. Does she know how important it is to you?

Yes but she just can't accommodate so I am relegated to just fantasy. Not easy, but that's for another thread.

Well, here's my situation. My wife is extremely ticklish and hates it, just hates it. So I fantasize about it. A lot. Are there any other folks here in the same or similar situation?

Its simple
DONT TICKLE HER
if you love your fetish more than her.... you should divorce.

My gf is very ticklish all over and until recently, I was the only one who; since we had met, was her one and only tickler.
Her relative visited her recently and changed that. He seems to have stopped doing it, but I had very mixed feelings about it when it was occurring.
Initially I was not happy and even a bit jealous, but I have come realise that family is family and that if it happens I have to let it go.

I have posted about it in the true stories thread.

The irony is I have actually written a few fictional tales about my gf, one of which was going to be about her visiting relative. At the time I started writing it no tickling had occurred,
but I did notice in real life she was trying to wind him up a few times and he would just moan at her, which is what gave me the inspiration.

However in real life he figured out she was ticklish and began tickling her there after.
So much for a fictional story lol..

So she got tickled by a family member in a sexual way and you write stories about that????
and what does that have to do with the problem of the topic starter?

Well, if it's any consolation, there are a LOT of marriages out there that are either completely sexless or at minimum "sex starved". So even if we didn't have this kink, the odds are we still wouldn't be satisfied with our sex lives. Just one of many reasons I don't want to get married again. :)

Yeah, I must resort to fantasizing about my gf being tickled.

So she got tickled by a family member in a sexual way and you write stories about that????
Nope, she got tickled but not in a sexual way and I don't write stories about her being tickled in a sexual way either.
As for what it has to do with the post, no idea, I am not entirely sure what this thread is about.

My wife is extremely ticklish, nearly as ticklish as I am, and being tickled more than briefly makes her unhappy. Regardless of that, she's perfectly content to subject me to fairly extensive tickle-attacks, comfortable in the knowledge that flashing a miserable pout will be enough to dissuade me from retaliating.

My wife is extremely ticklish, nearly as ticklish as I am, and being tickled more than briefly makes her unhappy. Regardless of that, she's perfectly content to subject me to fairly extensive tickle-attacks, comfortable in the knowledge that flashing a miserable pout will be enough to dissuade me from retaliating.

Come on Wade, next time she tickles you and you want to retaliate and she gives you the "pout", tell her "oh, you can dish it out, but you can't take it? "Wimp!"

There is no way I woulda married a women who wouldnt let me tickle her. Only way Id even consider it is if it were an open relationship. I feel awful for everyone going through this

So did she let you tickle her before yall got married? This question is for anyone going through this. Im legit curious

I've always been into this. Started in high school when I saw my girlfriend at the time be tickled by a couple guys at a party. Nothing major or drawn out, one grabbed her arms while the other tickled her sides for a few seconds. I remember seeing it and feeling insane jealousy but also found myself extremely excited. From that point on I often fantasized about her being tied or pinned down by another guy or guys and watching her get tickled out of her mind. That fantasy has moved on with other gfs and my current wife.

I've always brought it up too at some point with most of those women. Some were mad or made comments like "omg I'd kill you" or that sort of thing. One girl in college was at least semi-open to the idea, or a gang tickle. My current wife is not lol. But that doesn't stop me from thinking about it.

I'm not a big tickler in general, so I don't mind that my wife doesn't much appreciate being tickled. Indeed there's a not-insignificant part of me that would be disappointed if I gave her a good tickling and the experience led her to decide to be more merciful when she tickles me (she's generally a compassionate soul anyway).

To be perfectly honest, it didn’t occur to me to ask. (Believe it or not...)

After reading this thread, the first question I have for the OP is whether or not your wife/significant other knows about the tickle fetish. That is the starting point to all this. If not, first thing you need to do is have a conversation with her and be up front about it. Tell her how you feel about it and how important it is to you. Ask her if there is anything she is into that she would like to try in the bedroom. I assume she has experienced being tickled in a negative context, as most people do. If she sees that it can be experienced in a different way, maybe she would be open to trying it. I used to be terrified about ANYONE finding out about my fetish but I eventually overcame that fear and told my wife about it when we were still dating. It’s funny because I had built up having a “secret fetish” with her and explained I was too embarrassed to share it. When I finally told her, she laughed at me, thinking it was going to be something more sinister. In retrospect, tickling is probably one of the more mild kinks to have.

If you have already told her, see if there’s a way to compromise. You’re clearly not going to be having a tickle session similar to what you see in clips (because those scenarios, for the most part, are not reality). Maybe she would be open to something more conservative and you can work on building a level of trust that may eventually lead to more complex tickle scenarios.

However, if you have tried all these options and she is still vehemently opposed to it, respect her wishes. I don’t know how she feels about “opening up” the relationship but that may just cause even more problems.

As to the other issue discussed about fantasizing about tickling others, it’s perfectly normal. There are times I catch myself fantasizing about tickling exes, friends, and co-workers. It’s all good as long as those thoughts don’t venture into a dark place (minors/family members).

Anyways, good luck in your endeavors!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back