• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogate CapturedDoll

Thank you, Miss Doll, for being so approachable and candid.

You're welcome OSU! :) I know no other way to be. In other areas of my life I am open this way. My Bisexuality for instance. But for the first time I'm really getting to open up here to all of you and to my Bf. I've been alone in my thoughts for far too long about this. It's absolutely wonderful to open up. :) So thank you for asking me a question. :)

What's the one thing that can always put a smile on your face during a rough day? (Tickling doesn't count, that's cheating ;) )

It's not as easy as you'd think :p.

Do you play any kind of sport? If not do you have any you enjoy watching?

I would play ANY sport. But I don't have the oppourtunity for any of them right now. :/ You name it I'll play it! I love all of them really. :) But to watch, every once in a while I'll tune back into Wrestling (usually not for long), Boxing sometimes, UFC every blue moon (for a few mins) Bowling, Billiards... and I'll watch the Superbowl because its an excuse to dress sexy, drink beer, eat junk food, and just have fun. :)

So well put. I can relate.

:) I say that also in the sense that it turns me on SO MUCH... a slave to the feather... and yet... I want to run say if my Bf wiggles a feather at me. My mind just races. To run... its hard for me to put my feet into his lap. I love being tickled... I know what tickling does to me... *blushes* (Giggly shy)

Which is why I still don't let myself read or watch too much tickling vids/stories. I just get SO turned on. :) Which is a funny paradox all on its own. I mean... theres just no mild build up to it. 0-60.
So theres nothing noting casual about this fetish for me.

Last edited:
So theres nothing noting casual about this fetish for me.

Which makes sense because there's nothing casual about the experience of being tickled, whether it turns you on or not -- it's an all-encompassing, all-consuming sensation; being ticklish means other people have the power to make you drop whatever you're doing, forget whatever you're thinking, instantaneously, and swallow your consciousness up in this completely incapacitating sensation, one that manifests in the exertion of full-throated laughter. It's counterintuitive and a little bizarre -- it's as though other people had the power to, with the motion of a single finger, force you to start hiccuping, or start exercising -- except that the spectacle is more entertaining than that, which makes other people more likely to do it, and to keep doing it, because who doesn't enjoy other people's laughter?

It's like having a body covered all over with defcon-1 red-alert buttons so that other people can, with very little effort, throw you into fits. It's no wonder that people who enjoy it really really enjoy it -- and, conversely, that people who don't like it really really don't like it.

Which makes sense because there's nothing casual about the experience of being tickled, whether it turns you on or not -- it's an all-encompassing, all-consuming sensation; being ticklish means other people have the power to make you drop whatever you're doing, forget whatever you're thinking, instantaneously, and swallow your consciousness up in this completely incapacitating sensation, one that manifests in the exertion of full-throated laughter. It's counterintuitive and a little bizarre -- it's as though other people had the power to, with the motion of a single finger, force you to start hiccuping, or start exercising -- except that the spectacle is more entertaining than that, which makes other people more likely to do it, and to keep doing it, because who doesn't enjoy other people's laughter?

It's like having a body covered all over with defcon-1 red-alert buttons so that other people can, with very little effort, throw you into fits. It's no wonder that people who enjoy it really really enjoy it -- and, conversely, that people who don't like it really really don't like it.

EVERYTHING you wrote... YES!!!!!! :) :) :) :) EXACTLY!!!

The power... sometimes I still am surprised we DON'T see it happen more just in our daily lives. In the news etc. Its such a simple yet completely consuming power we all possess.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back