• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogate CapturedDoll

Ok...you're in Rock and Roll Heaven..... here's your choice of classic British rock star 'lers .......but you only get to pick one.... who do you pick? Who gets to get ya?!! *:

Representing The Stones.........Mick Jagger!
Representing Zed Leppelin......Robert Plant!
Representing The Beatless......Ringo!
Represnting The 'Oo..............Keith Moon!

*- it could be from any era, it doesn't have to be their current grizzled -or deceased - state!

AND:

Who wins The Battle of the Bands for an all-on-Doll attack? (choose carefully, Doll!)

The Who (Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon)
Kiss (Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss) (in makeup of course)
The Runaways (Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Cherie Curie, Sandy West, Jackie Fox)
The Monkees (Davey Jones, Michael Nesmith, Peter Tork, Mickey Dolenz)

Your thoughts please on this very important matter!

OOOH I LOVE this question(s) SO fun!!! :)

Well definitely Mick Jagger... hands down. He WAS sexy and still is imo. I bet I'd have lots of fun with him!!!! :)

As far as bands.... well once upon a time I would have said KISS... But I have spent time with all of them... and more "Intimate time" with Gene... And though I appreciated his tounge tricks... he wasn't very flexible for anything else. I mean.. he invited another woman up to the room even though I said I preferred to just be with him. I was a HUGE fan. I still am a fan though. That's a crazy story. Not a bad one just... not as fun and light hearted as I would have liked it to be. And Ace was really kinda callous towards me... or rather... doesn't care enough about his fans to be nice and cordial. And Peter was nice but everything I know about him now... I wouldn't want to spend any time with him. Paul though DEFINITLEY. I actually wrote a tickling story about him a couple years ago. (Him and his wife tickling me...) But... it was lost when an old computer died on me. :(

But this is about entire bands... so... no longer can I say KISS. So I HAVE to go with The Monkees!!!!! Michael Nesmith doesn't seem to be a whole lotta fun but I don't care the rest of the band I bet would be epically fun!!!!! :)

Lucky people who got tied up by you ;)
Just a 7 Seeing your dancing vids on tumblr, I'd say they warrant at the very least an 8 :p
*keeps on circling my fingers right in that spot before moving up to your toes, quickly dragging my fingers across them and poking in between*

So I saw :) Anything under that outfit?

Lucky people who got tied up by you ;)
Just a 7 Seeing your dancing vids on tumblr, I'd say they warrant at the very least an 8 :p
*keeps on circling my fingers right in that spot before moving up to your toes, quickly dragging my fingers across them and poking in between*

So I saw :) Anything under that outfit?

Mmmmm no no noohehehehehHAHAHA!! Oh no pleasehehehesee!!!!

:) NOPE... not wearing anything underneath. :)

And thanks for the extra point lol!!!! :)

Please what? You sounded like you were enjoying the foot tickling there :p *keeps on attacking your toes, alternating between wriggling my fingers across them, up and down each one in turn while spreading them, and poking and wriggling in between them*
Going commando? I like ;)
Back to some more interrogation, would you rather be tied up at the mercy of a couple, or have them at your mercy?
Besides being naked, what's your sexiest outfit?
Who have you tied up?

Please what? You sounded like you were enjoying the foot tickling there :p *keeps on attacking your toes, alternating between wriggling my fingers across them, up and down each one in turn while spreading them, and poking and wriggling in between them*
Going commando? I like ;)
Back to some more interrogation, would you rather be tied up at the mercy of a couple, or have them at your mercy?
Besides being naked, what's your sexiest outfit?
Who have you tied up?

I don't know... I'd be happy either way being tickled or tickling a couple. I'm an equal Switch.

My sexiest outfit... Idk I have a lot. :) Probably my pink spandex dress with cut out squares.... hard to describe.

I have tied up my past Gf... and a few women and men along the way.

Hello,

How would you describe your personality to a stranger in one sentence?

Thanks,

K

I have no idea how to answer that. I've been asked this question before and I just can't do it. My personality is pretty complex. I think most people are too complex to state who they are in one sentence. There's just so many different variables in life. I know I am very bubbly and friendly when it's time for fun. I am very sad or angry when a situation dictates my mood this way. But... I do try to look on the bright side of life as much as possible and share that with people so if they are sad or angry I can help them feel better.

How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsy roll center of a tootsy pip

What is your opinion of the mystery man Mr.Cool

Mr. Cool to answer your first question. I have no opinion of you. I don't know you.

And I don't know what the second "and his buddy" means. But if you're going to troll on my thread... please don't.

Mr. Cool to answer your first question. I have no opinion of you. I don't know you.

And I don't know what the second "and his buddy" means. But if you're going to troll on my thread... please don't.

I would never troll never

Please, tell us about the time(s) someone tickled you to the breaking point. I know you've mentioned at least one such time already but some additional details (the how and what you felt, etc.) would be appreciated

Please, tell us about the time(s) someone tickled you to the breaking point. I know you've mentioned at least one such time already but some additional details (the how and what you felt, etc.) would be appreciated

Ok let's see... :)
The time I was buried in the sand by my Gf.

Well first off it went on and on. It was over an hour at least. Maybe 2 Idk I lost track of time. Probably one hour. The minute she began tickling one of my feet I felt for the first time in my life completely helpless. Something restraints have yet to ever make me feel even close to again. Being completely immobile like that... with the weight of the wet sand... I actually felt some real helplessness and fear... :)

My feet were so vulnerable... I literally started to beg no and meant it just as her hand was getting closer and closer. It was like my feet were magnified in their vulnerability times 100!!! And I couldn't struggle. I couldn't even curl my toes much my feet were just that ticklish and helpless. And when I did my toes tired quickly. But yet I still couldn't do it much at all. They just kept opening back up almost like the tickling was shocking them to stand back up!!! There's something about the way she buried me... my feet were elevated a little... and my feet were very taut... I think maybe because my ankles were covered too...that just took away any power I had to avoid being tickled. It's like the tendons just couldn't move either or muscles. When it was over... I was still just as ticklish as when she began.. I have to experience it again and SOON. And next time I will have my Bf film it. :)

This makes think that someday I may just have to have a huge box of sand in my backyard that I keep covered when not in use... Mmmm...

Another experience was that my Boyfriend was tickling me unrestrained on our bed. It probably went on for around half an hour. But he was absolutely relentless. He concentrated on my sides, underarms, upper legs, neck and ears. It was heavy spider tickling and deep and fast tickling. I couldn't prepare to where he would tickle me next. I would beg for a moment to breath because I kept losing my breath. Struggling to avoid being tickled was practically fruitless because no matter which way I turned he got me in all of my ticklish places. So there was no way to fight back. It was like I turned into a helpless, ticklish doll that could only try and move awkwardly in the effort to resist. When he would stop I just kept giggling... and he would start again hovering his hand or hands over me. But only for a second before he would dive them onto my body wherever he wanted. I think he did pin my arms a couple times to get my underarms good but for the most part I was a rolling, squirming, laughing dolly. :)

I felt extremely helpless because even though I wasn't restrained... I coulden't get away. I was just too ticklish to get away. Being this ticklish makes me a prisoner within my own body.

I think it was last week we were having a light argument over what I can't remember. (I think it was probably my PMS making me not think clearly. But I was mad. And I began to walk away... Suddenly he reached over from his chair and latched onto my wrist. He pulled me back over and began tickling my waist. I tried to pull away NOT wanting to be tickled and tried very hard to get away. I was bent on staying mad and said NO!! But he got up from his seat and went behind me wrapping one arm around my shoulders and deeply and fast tickled my waist all the way around.... and up and down my sides. Within seconds I was laughing like crazy. I kept trying to fight him off but he was too strong and my ticklishness forced me to become helpless to him. He only tickled me for about 5 minutes but... that was amazing and I wasn't mad anymore that's for sure. :)

Thinking further on my ticklishness to date...

I learned early on with my Boyfriend to struggle less because I don't want to accidentally hurt him or kick. But... as ticklish as I am...Some days I am more ticklish than others. And there have been times where if I'm sad enough... or angry enough... I am not ticklish at all. That's pretty rare for the most part but it does happen. And sometimes when I am edged I will become hyper ticklish. And sometimes I will be hyper ticklish without any edging. So it's always interesting to for me when I am tickled to find out what level I am at that day.

But like last week when I was sincerely upset enough to not want to be tickled.. that I really tried to struggle away from him. That is some of the best times. Because there's something I love about being forced against my will to be tickled that doesn't get to happen enough. Like I said I have learned not to try and fight him off TOO much as to not hurt him accidentally. So when these moments happen... I really appreciate them because I know I really tried to get away but couldn't. And it reminds me of how much someone can control me with tickling.

The other aspect of all of this is how turned on I get so fast. What use to be "I don't want to get caught (in childhood) Now it's because... If I look at something... read... watch a video... RP... or just have a randomn comment in the chat room directed towards me... The ache begins in my clit... and if it keeps going... I can be completely turned on and wet within 30-60 seconds. And all I want to do is cum and be tickled. Now rarely am I given permission to cum on my own.., so now I don't allow myself to read or watch much because I get turned on so fast... I'll stay like that for hours... I'm not kidding when I say I need to go take a cold shower. But even the cold showers work only to a point. I'm still turned on. And for at least half of the day I'll be thinking about that one comment... or whatever I read or saw... I can't get it out of my mind... so it forces me to get turned on again ... and stay that way all day and days at a time.

And because I'm not allowed to cum without permission... after a few days I do become frustrated. Now... I love having tickle notes or comments or whatever turned my way... I do love being forced to get turned on... but it's just hard sometimes when I am not allowed to cum. The ache becomes a full on throbbing that is so intense... And when I do get to cum... I love to say "Please don't make me cum"... because I love "forced to cum" fantasies. And being told I have no choice but to cum to being tickled... lots of forced tickling fantasies is a huge part of where my head is at.

There was a story I read here once where a man was strapped down to a bed and was having his bare feet and cock tickled with fingers and feathers. And he was told if he didn't cum... he would be set free... and if he did cum... he would be a tickling prisoner for the rest of his life. And the feather tickling of his cock while his feet were tickled... just kept turning him on more and more... and he tried so hard to avoid cumming... but finally he coulden't hold out and he was forced over the edge. That is the story that really drive home my forced tickling and forced orgasm fantasies. I wish I could remember the name of it.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't remember the name of it...

And btw I am completely soaked having wrote all of this...

A prisoner within my own body to tickling... yes I truly am...

I was just thinking more about the story I mentioned. I would love to try a tickling game where a timer is set... and if I can avoid cumming within the certain time specified... such and such will or won't happen. Mmmm that would be FUN...

Also I mentioned in my blog how amazing it would be to receive some audios.. to get tickle talk audios from real Lers would be unbelievably amazing. I've had 2 come my way. One was only a minute long and hard to hear. The other was so hot... I would LOVE to be restrained and forced to listen to them... one right after the other... And I can imagine having my clit teased and tickled with a feather while I'm listening..... Mmmm...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back