• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look at breaking the files into smaller pieces. I didn't realize that you had to pay over .5 gigs. I also found another 15-20 gigs to share, I'll try to get things together a little later today.

I'll look at breaking the files into smaller pieces. I didn't realize that you had to pay over .5 gigs. I also found another 15-20 gigs to share, I'll try to get things together a little later today.

ticklingandfeet, you are incredible! :D

BTW, rapidgator downloading works perfectly with a premium account.

You are indeed incredible. We all appreciate what you're doing for us!

Mrsaturn29, can you upload the pictures on Mega, if you downloaded them?

Gosh dang dude you're top tier!

My advice is to host the zip files on Mega, since we can easily download from it and not have to worry about speed or filesize limits. (Mega has a limit as to how much you can host in total - 50 GB worth of stuff.) Then, we could download and maybe spread them around as well. That might work.

I was going to take the plunge and get the premium RG account, but the site won't even take my card for some reason. Every time I try to buy it, it says that it was "declined or canceled".

Rapidgator won't take your credit card? Damn. I too was thinking of just straight up doing it myself as well. Have other people had the same problem? Have some of you been able to obtain the files? If so, can you host them on a place where it would be easy for us to download them, like Imgur, Mega, or any file sharing site with excellent terms?

Rapidgator won't take your credit card? Damn. I too was thinking of just straight up doing it myself as well. Have other people had the same problem? Have some of you been able to obtain the files? If so, can you host them on a place where it would be easy for us to download them, like Imgur, Mega, or any file sharing site with excellent terms?

Rapidgator can use iTunes Store or Google Play payments :)

Just download the Rapidgator app, sign in with your RG account and you can purchase a premium membership as an in-app purchase with your iTunes Store or Google Play funds.

Card payment is not safe at rapidgator, it was declined and I received SMS from bank that there was a suspicious transaction... paid by bitcoin in the end. I do not recommend card, card and personal details may be stolen

Any tips for putting together the really big file? It says "incomplete file" even though I have all the files (including the ones also called 19 and 20)

EDIT: Got it together, only using the full sized 1GB 19 and 20. But now when I try to open the really big file 27GB it says incomplete file again :/

Last edited:
I'm seeing tons of reviews on Google Play saying that the Rapidgator app auto-rebills people when they never asked for it, and that they had to contact Google to stop the auto-rebilling.

Yeah, I was seriously considering going ahead and just paying for a month's worth of Rapidgator premium so I could download the photos, but even that appears to be either difficult to do, or scammy.

So again, I ask, could someone here upload the photos (or the 7zip file containing them) to Mega? Mega is reliable and trustworthy, and it's what I used to share the photos I was sharing.

Ticklingandfeet, I will say yet again, I really appreciate all that you're doing for us. But I think Mega is your best bet. It just doesn't have the limits that so many other sharing sites do.

Or Mrsaturn29, could you upload the photos you downloaded to Mega yourself?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you very very much, this is the best sharing and biggest generousity of this forum I have ever seen. I bought premium rapidgator and that was so easy, and please guys stop complaining and asking for uploading to other sites, just pay it. Try to be happy

I'm considering buying premium Rapidgator. The fact that lots of people are saying it constantly auto-rebills even if you tell it to stop (look at the many many 1-star reviews of the Google app for Rapidgator for instance) is scaring me, though.

I tried megaupload. But megaupload has limits, I was unable to download the collection that was posted a few weeks ago for example. And the size of everything is over 50 gigs.

I'm going to offer the collection in a few different ways to make it easier for some and possible for others to get everything but give me a bit of time as each collection takes 2 days to upload.

To start I'm uploading each clip as a single clip. Most clips will be below the 500 megs limit so that will enable more people to download. I have a few (maybe a 100) already up:
http://tickletorture.ca/renfaire_full_single.html

I will update as more uploads finish.

Not Megaupload, but mega.nz is what I used to share the photos and videos I shared. As long as the content you upload is less than 50 GB combined, it should work. Maybe that photo collection could work?

But you were unable to download the collection that was posted from Mega? :( I wonder why that is. It stopped at a certain point and just crapped out on you?

Dang. I had no idea it did stuff like that. I wonder at this point what the best solution is for sharing. I'm also hearing reports online that even if you have a paid account for Rapidgator, large downloads often stop and don't finish.

Anyone here have more suggestions on what might work?

Personally, I would love to see that massive photo collection of yours, or at least chunks of it. Especially if they're from the French renfaire, as that's my favorite!

Last edited:
Rapidgator stops 80% of downloading with premium. Download speed is good, but this is crazy for premium user.

Okay. I got them. While most of the pics are ones I've seen before and already have, others were brand new, and I added them to my Mega.

Here it is for those who want them: https://mega.nz/#F!qBdG2KrT!0oga_PXOqhoB7sWsUcDN6Q

These also include the pictures I'd previously seen before, in the sense that I never removed those from my Mega, but I chose not to upload repeats.

But I hope you all enjoy!

ticklingandfeet, thanks again!

Last edited:
Okay. I got them. While most of the pics are ones I've seen before and already have, others were brand new, and I added them to my Mega.

Here it is for those who want them: https://mega.nz/#F!qBdG2KrT!0oga_PXOqhoB7sWsUcDN6Q

These also include the pictures I'd previously seen before, in the sense that I never removed those from my Mega, but I chose not to upload repeats.

But I hope you all enjoy!

ticklingandfeet, thanks again!

Hate to be the guy to ask but will you be adding any of the clips too?

Thanks for the megaupload link, can someone upload the "last years.iso" clip too please? Thanks

Okay, I downloaded LastYears.iso, and basically it's a collection of 30 renfaire tickle clips from something mostly in line with Canelli, but held in a different spot.

I am uploading it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back