• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

And as a Dane, I would wish there were more renfairs from the Nordic countries, also with tickling:)

I can't seem to download any of these is there a way to get them on YouTube or something?

Why in italian renfaire there aren't f/f tickling? In the french one there are much more and the public is involved to tickle people

The Canelli Troup reenacts people being tortured to confess for - watched from our times - ridiculous „crimes“.
First years it was not greeting the flags, now it is not having the „tiletto“ (that‘s a broshure with the faire‘s program)
Therefore only the soldiers have the fun to tickle.

The French troup reenacts the punishment. therefore they let the captured persons sit in the stocks for a while and passing by visitors of the faire are allowed or even invited to have fun not only watching but also actively tickling helpless prisoners.

spring tickled in stocks part 1.wmv
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
Summer tickled in stocks 2002 part 1 - 3.wmv
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_42_1 (good).VOB
VTS_41_1 (very good french).VOB
VTS_40_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_39_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_38_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_37_1 (good).VOB
VTS_36_1 (good english).VOB
VTS_36_1 (English).VOB
VTS_35_1 (ok).VOB
VTS_33_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_34_1 (good).VOB
VTS_31_1(very good).VOB
VTS_32_1 (boring).VOB
VTS_30_1 (great).VOB
VTS_29_1 (good).VOB
VTS_28_1 (hot).VOB
VTS_24_1 (ok).VOB
VTS_22_1 (good).VOB
VTS_23_1 (boring).VOB
VTS_21_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_19_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_17_1 (boring).VOB
Summer tickled in stocks 2002 part 1 - 3.wmv
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_16_1.VOB
VTS_14_1 (good).VOB
July 2001.wmv
VTS_13_1 (boring).VOB
VTS_12_1.VOB
VTS_11_1 (very good).VOB
VTS_10_1 (boring).VOB
VTS_09_1 (great).VOB
VTS_08_1 (good).VOB
VTS_07_1 (ok).VOB
VTS_05_1 (very good),VOB.VOB
VTS_04_1 (ok).VOB
Oktober 2001 NY 3.VOB
RF28 (very good).VOB
RF26.(good)VOB.VOB
RF27 (boring).VOB
VTS_12_1 - 4 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
VTS_11_1 - 7 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
VTS_01_1 - 4 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
VTS_13_1 - 1 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF24 (good).VOB
RF23 (good).VOB
RF27.VOB
casei medievale 2018.mov
RF22 (very good).VOB
RF21 (good).VOB
RF24 - 5 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
VTS_03_1 - 3 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
VTS_10_1.VOB
RF31.VOB
RF32.VOB
RF30.VOB
RF26.VOB
RF28.VOB
RF29.VOB
RF23 - 7 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF8 (good).VOB
RF25.VOB
RF12 - 6 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF18.VOB
RF17.VOB
RF12 - 6 sur 10 (1 fille) 2.VOB
RF20.VOB
RF20 (very good).VOB
RF22 - 3 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF19 (great).VOB
RF10 - 7 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF6.VOB
RF11 - 9 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF8 - 5 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF5. (great)VOB.VOB
RF7 - 5 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF6 (boring).VOB
RF5.VOB
RF9 - 8 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF7 (very good).VOB
VTS_15_1 - 6 sur 10 (1 fille).VOB
RF4.VOB
renfaire french 2.mp4
renfaire french 1.mp4
720P_1500K_188065581.mp4
40 fête médiévale et viking d.mp4

could you please tell which videos have younger ticklees from 18-24 ?

there is a goat one where the goat eats some food from the belly of a hot chick... is there anyone know where the video is from?

I've had some serious threats over the last day or so because I posted all of the clips here. I'm sorry but had to remove them from here and I'm going to step away from the community for a little while.

I'm still going to leave everything here: http://tickletorture.ca/renfaire.html I have one last video 3 hour video I'll post it when I get the chance.

Over the last few weeks I've talked to some great people, but there are a few people who sell these videos who were very angry at what I was doing. A word of caution be careful who you deal with when you buy videos, your real life information could get exposed.

I'm sorry to hear that ticklingandfeet, thanks for all your posts...

Over the last few weeks I've talked to some great people, but there are a few people who sell these videos who were very angry at what I was doing. A word of caution be careful who you deal with when you buy videos, your real life information could get exposed.

Holy shit. That's terrible! :( Thanks for the warning!

wo... What kind of threats ? Because a few month ago, when the guy i 've bought to realized i 'v sold some of his vids, wrote me in private , on insta, and let me know subtly that i could get in trouble with the law..... lol... Well he said, " if certain people were to find you and your real name, you could get in trouble "..

lol these people, selling public videos of people in faires without their consent and they tell you about 'getting in trouble with the law'. Sorry but that's laughable.

Nobody really owns these candid videos anyway, it's not like they were made by professional fetish video makers. Once they're out the internet, they are free instead of being hoarded by.some person.

Last edited:
There's gotta be some copyright laws that protect you from that kind of harassment, right? These videos aren't copyrighted, I don't think.

I've had some serious threats over the last day or so because I posted all of the clips here. I'm sorry but had to remove them from here and I'm going to step away from the community for a little while.

I'm still going to leave everything here: http://tickletorture.ca/renfaire.html I have one last video 3 hour video I'll post it when I get the chance.

Not to mention... Sounds like blackmail? Which I'm pretty sure is illegal? :/

That's just my 0.02...

Thank you ticklingandfeet for collecting and sharing all those videos with us! :D

I was quite happy to find a few milliseconds of new background F/M scattered about in one or two of the vids, it's better than nothing~

I'm still looking for F/M Canelli videos, if anyone collectors happen to read this I will buy them!

So far I still have a short F/M clip that I purchased that hasn't shown up in any of the videos posted here... It's probably from 2000/2001, since it seems the two sets of stocks were split up afterward and the guys were really sidelined or put in the pillory.

Also, are there any photo archives yet?

Background F/M from one of the posted vids.
vlcsnap-2018-11-04-15h01m51s382.png

Last edited:
I'm still looking for F/M Canelli videos, if anyone collectors happen to read this I will buy them!

So far I still have a short F/M clip that I purchased that hasn't shown up in any of the videos posted here... It's probably from 2000/2001, since it seems the two sets of stocks were split up afterward and the guys were really sidelined or put in the pillory

View attachment 572321

That really is from the early years as you can see from the devices‘ surroundings.
Hi guess men are seldom prisoners because the troop mainly consists of men :)

That really is from the early years as you can see from the devices‘ surroundings.
Hi guess men are seldom prisoners because the troop mainly consists of men :)

I've found / bought about five short clips now where either the guy's girlfriend gets revenge on him or the female troop members capture him :)
Unfortunately it seems most of these instances were rarely captured on film or were outright ignored by the cameraman there at the time...

Which vid please ?

Is this for me? You can see some background F/M tickling in the video titled '2001part2' (around minutes 5, 22, 31, and 38).
There's some actual scenes in another video '2000part4' that's been shared a few times now.

I really hope more of the full videos that are direct transfers of the footage get shared! :)

Another boyfriend being tortured in tandem with his gf.
vlcsnap-2018-11-04-18h05m01s057.png

Hello ticklingandfeet,

You have nothing to fear about these creeps. As Tellurium said, that's laughable. I'm a french prosecutor, please feel free to send me everything you know about them :) .

I've found / bought about five short clips now where either the guy's girlfriend gets revenge on him or the female troop members capture him :)
Unfortunately it seems most of these instances were rarely captured on film or were outright ignored by the cameraman there at the time...

Is this for me? You can see some background F/M tickling in the video titled '2001part2' (around minutes 5, 22, 31, and 38).
There's some actual scenes in another video '2000part4' that's been shared a few times now.

I really hope more of the full videos that are direct transfers of the footage get shared! :)

Another boyfriend being tortured in tandem with his gf.
View attachment 572348

Hey matey, where are those videos, do you know? I can't see them posted in this thread...

I watched most of clips posted here and are there more other clips on the internet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back