• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes feet.

Love the soles up pics. They are absolutely beautiful.

Great new photos added! I especially like the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

last pics of barefeet tied down are great no place go but tickle heaven lol ha.

Just fyi, it took me 2 seconds to find the geocode and then the address, phone number, and name of the establishment.

Won't lie, that's pretty impressive. To be able to look at a pic and track down all that information. Im sure its not hard if you know what you're doing, but I'm impressed.

Won't lie, that's pretty impressive. To be able to look at a pic and track down all that information. Im sure its not hard if you know what you're doing, but I'm impressed.

It makes sense when you think about it. A phone equipped with location/GPS captures an image. That image has not just location info, but also what date/time it was taken and the kind of phone it was taken on.

It's not hard at all to do. I wouldn't begin to consider myself tech-savvy, but a quick google search on how to find geocode in an image lead me to a website www.pic2map.com where I was able to upload just one of the images and receive a set of coordinates. They weren't exactly to the establishment, but they showed an intersection in Wisconsin and a pinpoint on a map. From there it was easy enough to find the nearest salon and compare images from the inside of their business found on Facebook / IG / etc to the images posted here, specifically the hardwood floor and base of the chair.

I'm afraid to think what a person with nefarious intentions might do with that kind of information

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back