• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Renee at ticklingparadise.com

ParadiseRenee

Hello all!
This is Renee from ParadiseVision....aka ticklingparadise.com. Recently I have been reading some pretty awful stuff about my company....and my daughter. I would like to say a few things, if I may. First of all, most of the "bad press" is from 1999 before there ever was a Paradise Vision!!! Next, Gabrielle has not been part of Paradise Vision for almost two years now. I have been trying to run the company as best I can as I love tickling and all that goes with it!! As many of you know, the videos have gone down in number and it's hard to get the quality that we had when Gabrielle was here. Nevertheless.....if you're a member of our ticklingparadise website, you know that the quality of the photos and clips are still the best anywhere. I put my heart and soul into producing wonderful material for your enjoyment!! And my latest video, Ticklish Roommates, is without a doubt my best effort!! So.....at this time, I would publicly like to apologize for any ill feelings created in the past and I would like to respectfully request that you now judge me and my site...by ME!! I would very much like to participate in the tickling community and I would like you to please give me a chance, by getting to know me a little. It is my goal to produce a quality product on a quality site!! If you haven't been to our site lately, please feel free to take another look at http://www.ticklingparadise.com....you can see previews of our updates and videos. And now we have pay per view so you can watch whatever you like for however long you like!! I am open to suggestions, comments, and whatever. I cannot change what happened 5 years ago....but I can promise you kindness, ethics, and goodness from me! Please give me a try!!
Thanks alot!!

Well said Renee. No one can change the past, but we can help to build on the present and the future.

:D Excellent preview photos. :D

Miss Ticklish USA

Thanks for your message. I wish you well in your business venture.

I jumped over to Tickling Paradise. It pleased me to see it still has one of my favorite tickling pictures, the "Miss Ticklish USA" contest. Awesome shot. If only it were a real pageant!

Hmmmmm

Soooooooo what happened to Gabrielle? She was the one who started the company and now she's totally out of it? interesting...

Renee,

I absolutely love your website I visit all the time and to be very honest with you "Every" tickling video I have are from your company. I'm sorry you had to endure what you've read but seriously I think paradise vision is great I do have vidoes of yourself Gabrielle being tickled and on top of you both Viviana and Lily, the 4 of you are my favs I watch them all the time. My opinion Paradise Vision is #1 all the way and I'm sure others will agree. Take care be safe and as always keep up the good work :)

with laughs and love
Steve

Last edited:
Well I say what happened 5 years ago stays there, and its a new time and a new slate. I will look forward to visiting your website:D

btw, whatever happened to Summer, the one in Ticklish Virgin, and whatever happened to Spice?

Renee, I checked out the preview of your site, and it looks good. I agree with you that people shouldnt be judged by what happened years ago, and should be given a second chance. Good Luck to you. I hope you can turn things around. Iam in my own business as well, and I know if one has determination and perserverance, that they can over come. I hope that people will give you a try, and that you can then build a successful business.
Please check your private messages at the bottom of the forum page. I left you a message of support there. Take care, good luck, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Renee, I appreciate all of the hard work you do. I have been a very satisfied customer of yours and have purchased six of your videos and enjoyed them all. Three weeks after buying Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire Tickler my VCR ate the video. I emailed you and you responded the next day and sent me a new tape, needless to say I was impressed. Good luck with your company.

question...

can anyone please tell me where on the website i can find those audition clips?

Renee

Renee,
I have always enjoyed the company's videos.
I never listen to those negative remarks.
You & Gabrielle have done a great job so far.
Keep up the excellent work.
I may be purchasing another soon . . .
Kitchy kitchy koo, Renee....

Renee,

I have purchased several of your videos and I have enjoyed all of them. There are several more on my list. I think You and Gabrielle do a great job, and I MUST say....I LOVE your feet !!! They are about the most attractive feet I've seen in tickle vids !! Keep up the good work !

Renee, i have seen the criticisms before and i decided to try Paradise videos myself. i havent been disappointed. you have some great videos with great themes. i was wondering if you still sell the video "Superheroines". i dont see it on the site anymore. i would love to buy it. keep up the great work, glad to see you on this site.

WOW!!!

Wow!! Thanks for all the wonderful replies!! Now I feel better!! someone asked about audition clips....you can see tons of them on the membership area of ticklingparadise.com. We put a new one up every week, along with a Never Before Seen clip, and video preview clips.
Thanks to UncleBill for mentioning that we returned the "eaten" video tape. I personally do all the shipping, and I pride myself on our fast turnaround time and quick response to you all.
And....I'm so glad my feet are popular with some of you!! You know how to make a "mature" lady feel great ~thanks so much!!
I'm heading out of town for 5 days for an on location shoot....talk to you all when I get back.
Again....many, many thanks!!
XXOO

I've always loved Paradise Vision, even though they are a tad pricey. But they have that little movie style quality, locations, simple plots, etc.

I'd obviously LOVE to see more nude colored pantyhose tickling, instead of all the nylon stuff. Like, the pretty secretary in flesh covered pantyhose tickled.

The quality of service seems to have gone up since you took over, we get e-mail updates every week, which shows exactly what has been added to the site, and this obviously means the site is updated every week - not like some sites out there that are updated once a month, if that!

If you need any ideas or technical help, let me know, since I'm majoring in film/video directing. I can send you the plans to make a $14 steadi-cam - I just built one, and it only cost me about $13.

Okay, so, what exactly happened with Gabrielle, and five years ago? I've heard complaints through the years, but they never gave specifics, so I kind of ignored them, yet always wondered what the deal was. It's like in the first Gulf War, when they told us time and time again how Saddam had committed atrocities in Kuwait, and I'm asking "like what!?" Give us specifics - "He's evil" just doesn't cut it. Lawyers are evil, but they don't exactly cut peoples hands off.

They kept saying how Gabrielle was so bad, yet never said exactly why. What is the deal?

is there anyway I can pay for the membership month to month via CC? and how does it appear in the bank statement?

thanks

Thanks, Renee.

But when are we going to see more of yourself in vids? You've always been one of my favorite ticklees and the more your feet get tickled, the better. :)

A question about MISS TICKLISH U.S.A.

Regarding the MISS TICKLISH U.S.A. photo on the web site: is there a video I can buy? How much?

Re: A question about MISS TICKLISH U.S.A.

Em Es said:
Regarding the MISS TICKLISH U.S.A. photo on the web site: is there a video I can buy? How much?
I think there MUST be- I have never found it anywhere, though

Hi Renee!

I was pondering...do you have some one who tickles you often?

Or do you have to call on someone special when your
'in the mood'?!

Tact

Renee,

See i told you the out come of others opinions of your company was a positive one :) I've enjoyed every single video I have purchased from the company and you've helped me out on 2 different occasions and with your customer service and with the quality of videos you put out the more people will buy and buy. I love the videos your in and you do have great looking feet :) what I would love to see is if there's a video of you and Viviana tickling each other's feet :D

Here's a detailed discussion of the subject:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3581&highlight=footparadise

mabus said:
I've always loved Paradise Vision, even though they are a tad pricey. But they have that little movie style quality, locations, simple plots, etc.

I'd obviously LOVE to see more nude colored pantyhose tickling, instead of all the nylon stuff. Like, the pretty secretary in flesh covered pantyhose tickled.

The quality of service seems to have gone up since you took over, we get e-mail updates every week, which shows exactly what has been added to the site, and this obviously means the site is updated every week - not like some sites out there that are updated once a month, if that!

If you need any ideas or technical help, let me know, since I'm majoring in film/video directing. I can send you the plans to make a $14 steadi-cam - I just built one, and it only cost me about $13.

Okay, so, what exactly happened with Gabrielle, and five years ago? I've heard complaints through the years, but they never gave specifics, so I kind of ignored them, yet always wondered what the deal was. It's like in the first Gulf War, when they told us time and time again how Saddam had committed atrocities in Kuwait, and I'm asking "like what!?" Give us specifics - "He's evil" just doesn't cut it. Lawyers are evil, but they don't exactly cut peoples hands off.

They kept saying how Gabrielle was so bad, yet never said exactly why. What is the deal?

Renee:

You know I respect your job and love your material.
For me the plots in your videos are more than original, you are pioneer in non-consensual tickling :D

I have 17 vhs and 2 DVDs from footparadise, #1 in my collection.

Say hello to your daughters!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back