• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Renee at ticklingparadise.com

Hello Rene,
Kudos to you for continuing the dream and good luck on continued success.

BTW, you have always been my favorite Paradise VIsion model. You are one of the sexiest Mature women I've seen and the fact you love tickling is mind blowing. :D

Hope to see more videos with you being tickled.;)

Feedback...

If there is one thing that annoys the living shit out of me, it's grown ups tickling grown ups and saying stupid, infantile phrases like "gitchy gitchy" or "kootchie kootchie koo".

I bought one of your videos (Rennaisance Tickle) three or four years ago, and I have a handful of your PPV clips now. Your biggest attraction as ar as I'm concerned is Starr, who is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen in tickling media. Seeing her tickled under any circumstances is a winner for me personally. Seeing her tickled in denim jeans would be my ideal clip, especially if it involved her feet being orally tickled, as they briefly were in Rennaisance.

Last edited:
Hey Renee,
Did Evette, the asian girl in the audition clip ever make it to a video?

A couple questions Renee:

The whereabouts of:

Sierra
Chynna
Summer (ticklish virgin was classic)
Spice
Katie

and will Cheyenne (and Gia for that matter) do another video?? Both was off the wall ticklish:D

keep up the great work, btw

Hi Renee. I've been lurking here for about 6 months and I read your post and was immediately intrigued by the situation you described. Don't get me wrong I have ordered 5 or 6 of your videos and think they are average to pretty good. So I'm not someone who just wants to bash you. I'm actually a good customer. I've even joined your website for a few months. So the questions that I'll ask below are not meant to antagonize or be disrespectful. They are solely out of immense curiosity. Because after I went and read over this post: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3581 I was completely taken aback by the things I read. So please be so good as to answer my questions below. Please. Since you started this thread and brought this out in the open I am thinking you'll have no problems with answering the questions to discuss what you perceive as a problem for you. Thank you.

ParadiseRenee said:
Recently I have been reading some pretty awful stuff about my company....and my daughter. Do you think the awful stuff is true? Do you think any of it happened? What were you doing when you saw all of this going on? Why didn't you put a stop to her awful behavior back then? Surely, since you were in her videos, you must have watched the internet sites, the emails, the foul language and horrible behavior from her and Kiamano? As her mother did you not feel she was out of control?

Gabrielle has not been part of Paradise Vision for almost two years now. May we all inquire as to where she went? She seemed to love "running" a video company. It just doesn't make sense that she would go work at a retail store somewhere? What is she doing now? Where is she living? Why would she and Kiamano just up and give you the entire company? I'm sure I'm not the only person interested in answers concerning these things.

Nevertheless.....if you're a member of our ticklingparadise website, you know that the quality of the photos and clips are still the best anywhere. I'm afraid it's comments like this one, that are the root of the very problems we're speaking about. To go onto a tickling website, TMF, that another video producer owns and pays money to host, and say that your company is the best anywhere, is not very courteous or professional. I'm sure others would agree. No, you don't have to say your stuff is the worst. But how about not saying anyone is the "best?"

And my latest video, Ticklish Roommates, is without a doubt my best effort!! Are you aware that every time your company has released any new video, you people have stated that THIS one is the best ever, with the most ticklish girls ever?

I cannot change what happened 5 years ago.... This statement kind of answers one of the questions above, asking if you admit that all those terrible things happened. Apparently you do admit it. But since you see and know the specific people and video companies (that were involved) are all right here on the TMF - I'm wondering why you don't speak to them directly and tell them how sorry you are. Your post to me seemed more aimed towards advertisement and announcing that you are being wrongfully treated by the community - then it seemed to be about being sorry and setting things straight.

And finally, I hope this does not sound too awefully rude because it's not meant to be - I promise. I'm just genuinely very interested in all the aspects of what happened, and what still may be happening. In my line of work (working with family with problems) I continually see one thing very clearly. Almost 95% of the time - if a child - even a grown child acts terrible in society and exhibits bad behavior (as Gabrielle did) and doesn't get along with other people socially - 95% of the time you will find out that the parents are exactly the same way. And basically that the parents did not teach the child right from wrong - acceptable conduct from unnacceptable. So with you saying you are indeed Gabrielle's mother how can we think we may be able to trust you and the things you say? Please don't take this the wrong way. These questions are more of a curious nature than a hostile one I promise. :)

ps- And where is Gia? Did she just leave the company too?

This is so mysterious when you think about it all. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.

I hope both Lily and Viviana make another video maybe with them tickling each other, I'd buy that video in a heartbeat to add to my collection of videos currently at 10 and ONLY from TicklingParadise.com :)

IwillTickleU said:
I hope both Lily and Viviana make another video maybe with them tickling each other, I'd buy that video in a heartbeat to add to my collection of videos currently at 10 and ONLY from TicklingParadise.com :)

Yes, Lilly was the best!

My personal opinion . . JENNY was the best.... Then Lily. Then Viviana.
Ahh Jenny. I still watch that one clip of her feet being tickled as she screamed in ticklish agony.
Unfortunately, she got married & left the fetish scene, from what I was told. Lucky S.O.B. her husband is.
Lily isn't doing videos any longer either. I don't think.
Now if Jenny was to make a triumphant return & be tickled by Viviana then have the tables turned... THAT would be great!
I also REALLY love Tracy in 'Cop Coochie Coo'. Excellent feet.

good site

This is a very good site - I'd recommend them. However, I've only seen the pics - never bought a video. I'm hoping for one day a video which will feature several different scenes that all involve pantyhose feet. Would love to see more shoe removal, and would also love to see the goat licking nylon feet.

I agree Tickler_Bart Tracy does have nice looking feet I have that video and was my very first from Ticklingparadise, I like the part when Gia comes up and attacks those creamy white ticklish soles and also attacks her belly button too :)

It is understanable why you would so readily agree wit Bart as you are one in the same person....:rolleyes:

It really is foolish to respond to your own posts....

Venray1

Last edited by a moderator:
A day with Renee is possibly one of the greatest videos ever created

Well as long as we're reviving a 10 year old thread, does anyone know what became of former ParadiseVision head, the infamous Gabrielle? She as I recall was a controversial figure here to say the least and I think it's interesting that in her statement Renee, Gabrielle's own mother, seems to be trying to distance herself from her.

Well as long as we're reviving a 10 year old thread, does anyone know what became of former ParadiseVision head, the infamous Gabrielle? She as I recall was a controversial figure here to say the least and I think it's interesting that in her statement Renee, Gabrielle's own mother, seems to be trying to distance herself from her.
I wouldn't mind knowing what happen either it was one of my first sites as a teen that and real tickling.

Last edited:
There came a point when Gabrielle transferred the company over to her mother. There were no whys ever said. We assumed that Gab moved on with her life and her mom decided to continue the company.

Myriads

Hello all!
This is Renee from ParadiseVision....aka ticklingparadise.com. Recently I have been reading some pretty awful stuff about my company....and my daughter. I would like to say a few things, if I may. First of all, most of the "bad press" is from 1999 before there ever was a Paradise Vision!!! Next, Gabrielle has not been part of Paradise Vision for almost two years now. I have been trying to run the company as best I can as I love tickling and all that goes with it!! As many of you know, the videos have gone down in number and it's hard to get the quality that we had when Gabrielle was here. Nevertheless.....if you're a member of our ticklingparadise website, you know that the quality of the photos and clips are still the best anywhere. I put my heart and soul into producing wonderful material for your enjoyment!! And my latest video, Ticklish Roommates, is without a doubt my best effort!! So.....at this time, I would publicly like to apologize for any ill feelings created in the past and I would like to respectfully request that you now judge me and my site...by ME!! I would very much like to participate in the tickling community and I would like you to please give me a chance, by getting to know me a little. It is my goal to produce a quality product on a quality site!! If you haven't been to our site lately, please feel free to take another look at http://www.ticklingparadise.com....you can see previews of our updates and videos. And now we have pay per view so you can watch whatever you like for however long you like!! I am open to suggestions, comments, and whatever. I cannot change what happened 5 years ago....but I can promise you kindness, ethics, and goodness from me! Please give me a try!!
Thanks alot!!

Renee I am very sorry you had as some would say bad press, I for one have loved the vids produced by tickling paradise , especially the ones with you yourself in them.

I personally wish you all the best in the future and hope you have fun in making the vids as much as so many of us enjoy seeing you in them

From an admirer and fan of yours

Jordan

um....you do realize her post is just about 10 years old now?

Lets be truthful here. Gabby loved tickling whole hartedly. I know I spoke with her on the phone many times. She was the coolest girl you could talk with. She honestly cared about the product. You can easily see that in the first 20 to 30 videos. When she left they went down hill fast.
Renee is a smart business woman but squeezed Gaby out.
What really proves me right is that this is a ten year old thread and the content never recovered. They wont even go for a real set of stocks.
Also how many times has Renee posted any non business related stuff.
I am ranting because PV was the best tickling conpany ever until Gabby left and Renee took over.
I would love to interview Gabby for those who didn't know her. Her and TIB made the greatest contribution in the tickle video world. Renee destroyed Gabby's Vision.

Usually, I don't like their products . . . but I respect Renee a lot. The videos I do like always feature her, so I remain attentive to what TP produces. No producer hits a home run on every clip, but I am thankful for all who try to meet our needs. For some fetishists, the video clip is as close as they'll ever get to the real thing. I think Renee understands that, and creates accordingly.

Never saw those posts...but you know I love you Renee...I have spent probably $1000 over the years.. You probably remember me??? I use to but from you in VHS from your catalogue...Your lucky I'm on the east coast! You would be in serious tickle trouble!!

I as well have spent a great deal of money on videos from Tickling Paradise and always liked watching them over and over

To this day I would like to know what happened. Not to bash anybody but just to know the truth. Tickling paradise has always been one of the better sites and still is. Gabrielle and her partner started something special and deserve the proper respect for it. Everyone makes mistakes and since this " falling out" happened about 10 years ago and people are still interested in knowing the truth means something. I personally miss seeing Gia and new versions of Gabrielles vision. She was a major reason why tickling is as popular as it is today. Her contribution cannot be denied. I truly hope that this experience hasn't destroyed their family (nothing is worth that.) I wish that they would reach out to us, just to give us an update and let us know that they're doing OK. Obviously they don't realize the impact that they had on countless many people. Sometimes we forget that that's what life is all about, bringing happiness to others! So I for one would like to reach out to Gabrielle and thank her for her contribution. I don't even know her but she's had a profound effect on me. Thank you Gabrielle and even if you don't feel appreciated, please know that you are!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back