• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are There ANY of us in the MIDWEST?

whtknght35

I'm testing to see if we even have anyone in this region (other than me) that is interested in trying to connect...

Hey whtknght35, yeah, count me in. I'm sure there's more than a few of us here in the hinterlands who'd be interested. What kind of connection are you talking though, a group get-together or one-on-one? Maybe you could expound a little more on what you would like to see happen.

Yeah, there are a few of us in Wisconsin, as we discovered when we had the GLAT gathering 2 years ago in Milwaukee. I may be hosting another gathering this coming Spring, so keep your eye on the gathering forum for that if you think you may be interested in meeting up with others from our area. :)

Hi Eisen! :wavingguy

There's also a mess of us in Illinois and Ohio. I know some of them, even.

This event, Midwest NEST, is in Ohio. Columbus, Ohio. There's Mimi's in Wisconsin. TickleChgo's in Illinois. You get the idea. Check the events in the North. Most are midwest located. Do catch a couple of events. It's a fine thing to see others in your part of the country who have the same interest.

Then visit NEST, and see the whole country represented, plus a couple of other nations... ;)

Hi

I live in Indianapolis and would be interested in a Midwest gathering. Seems like there was talk of one a while back but there seemed to be a shortage of F lers.

Hi Meems!

Hey, it's taken you two years to recover from that last brou-ha-ha and you wanna do it all over again??? I thought you were permanently down for the count, broken beyond all endurance, tickled into a deletorious delirium from whence you would never recover!

Must we sharpen our quills, bristle our toothbrushes and fluff our feather dusters once more? This sounds like a call to arms (and wiggling fingers)!

Thanks For Responding!!!

YESSSS.... I KNEW there were others out here... I will keep checking this forum and to answer some of the questions that folks had... I guess I'm looking to try and have intelligent experiences with people in this area that feel like I do about tickling. I DON'T know WHY I love it so much, but for as long as I can remember, kindergarten being the earliest, tickling has been WAY big on my list. I'm hoping to try and understand WHY. I want to 'connect' with those that feel as I do and find the common ground. If it is talking about this, actually doing it, or just being with people I know are the 'same'...that's what I'm looking for.

I'm in the Madison, WI area and am searching for answers about myself. I know it all sounds perhaps WAY too deep, but it's the honest to God truth. Mimi, if you're checking this forum, I'd love to know if anything goes on in MKE. I'd make it a point to take one of the most scary steps in my life and actually MEET people from cyberspace... I hope any and all will respond. I'm tired of feeling like I'm the ONLY person in the world that feels this way...

Let's DO something Mid-West Dammit!!!!

whtknght, you're DEFINITELY not alone! We all have been at the exact place you are now....trying to figure out why we're wired the way we are, and feeling like we're the only ones in the world made this way. A little time on this forum, and a gathering or two under your belt, and you'll find out you're just one of the gang! We're not weird in the least among our own kind, and we're a hella fun bunch to boot! I'll certainly keep you updated on any further developments on the Spring event here in Wisconsin if we can pull off hosting one again!

And eisen...HA! I may have been down for a while, and it may have taken some effort for me to recover from that last attempt you all made on my sanity, but I will never, EVER, admit defeat entirely! Bring your wares, and give it your best shot!

....maybe.... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Mimi :D

im wondering how many are in west virginia? i think im all alone in the state. rats. although i do know a few in ohio.

isabeau

I'm out here too in the great green West.... would love to meet youse guys.

yea im in kansas send me a messege u wanna get a gathering started

eisenbahn9 said:
Hi Meems!

Hey, it's taken you two years to recover from that last brou-ha-ha and you wanna do it all over again???

I believe it should be spelled brewhaha... ;)

So let's start putting together a date for the group...

OK, Who TRULY wants to get together in WI...in the next say...3 weeks (this is a gut check)...and talk about tickling, watch tickling videos, or DARE I say it...maybe tickle...for fun of course... If you need a really good case of the giggles...respond...OK?

I would be intrested, if anything gets put togeather PM me with the details.

Forgive my faux pas Brewhaha. And here I thought I had this city all to myself! No wonder I can't find any good, honest hard-working women to tickle or be tickled by....you've lured them all away!

I'm in OH

and at some point in the future, I plan on attempting another NWOG.

We're here!

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset here in Michigan! There's a bunch of us in MI!

I'm Game...

Indianapolis, Here
It's either been distance, Money or veterinary concerns w/ the 4 legged, But I've got 2 Southern Gatherings :feets: under my belt & would like another round; it's time.
BUG :cool2:

Also...

I'm dyin to meet Crydun;
not only a fellow Midwesterner but also a Real Sweetheart from what I read of her posts. :bowing:
Bug

lightninbug said:
I'm dyin to meet Crydun;
not only a fellow Midwesterner but also a Real Sweetheart from what I read of her posts. :bowing:
Bug
awww thanks!!! how sweet!!

crydun said:
and at some point in the future, I plan on attempting another NWOG.

I'm interested so keep me posted and let me know what you need done. I'll do my best to help you out.

Ohio?

I am VERY interested in participating in an OHIO gathering. I live in IL but travel to OH often...and I am DYING to get tickled by one of our lovely Midwestern TMF ladies!

bear and I are looking at 2007 to work on a gathering. By then, he and bunny will be married and comfy and we can use their address for registration fees. In the meantime, we will consider small gatherings with 2 or 3 people when we are free. Good luck and thanks Kis. I may have you be a DM when the time comes.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back