• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are There ANY of us in the MIDWEST?

makeUsquirm said:
If there's ever another gathering in central OH, I'd definitely be there!

o wow wouldnt that be terrific...... if only

isabeau

isabeau said:
o wow wouldnt that be terrific...... if only

isabeau

They used to have one in Columbus, but from what I've seen and heard, they haven't had it since 2002 and it doesn't look like there's much going on in the way of getting another gathering put together, either:(

It HAS been a while since the MidWest NEST, whose area you're in, has hosted a public event.

General Northern Gatherings would be the place to go to search for events all over the Northern US. There ARE a few of them still regularly occuring, like NWOG, GLAT, and Motown.

As some of the hosts from those events are posting in this thread, you all should look at those forum areas for events. MidWest NEST is in Columbus, run by Bella, and hasn't happened in a bit, as mentioned. The midwest NEEDS such events, and GLAT, Motown and NWOG/NWOT have handled this nicely. Motown's event just happened a few months ago, and that ain't so tough a drive, especially in October.

Good Luck!

dvnc

Lets do this

If we can get organized I'm in. I live in Iowa. Chicago is pretty central. How about summer '06 ?

im in

CHicago would be perfect!!! i havent met any friends in the tickling community and would like to get together!!

I plan to be back down in between the Madison & Milwaukee area by summer, yay! Hayward is getting too boring and hickish for me :p

Truly down for a get together

I've been to many parties and trid to get one in Chicago going but couldn't quite pull it off. You have to be careful on who you invite. We only want true tickling people to attend.

TickleChgo used to host CHEST out in Chicago. Thoes seem to have lulled. He USED to have a reasonable group out there.

MidWest NEST is in Columbus, OH.

any ideas?

dvnc said:
TickleChgo used to host CHEST out in Chicago. Thoes seem to have lulled. He USED to have a reasonable group out there.

MidWest NEST is in Columbus, OH.

any idea why? or what happened to him? Id like to see something in Chicago too, just need a startin point? anyone with any ideas? feel free to PM me to start this going!!!

:firedevil

You know what is funny??? Are there any of us in the Midwest???What is Michigan??? West Coast??? What do you guys think Sadira and I have been doing since June 2005??? Do you think we have a knitting club or what??? We have been hosting these gatherings ( four all together ) and yet you whine that there is NOTHING going on out here. We just had a gathering on October 27th and 28th. And please do not tell me that we are too far. We had people come to our gathering from New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Florida, Arizona, Iowa, Maryland, Illinios,Ohio, Canada, Indiana and Michigan. We had 42 people at our gathering to which 17 of them were ladies. So before complaining that there is nothing going on in your area, either make it happen or come to ours. If they can come from Arizona and from Florida you can come from wherever you are.

There's several, including yours, GLAT, NWOG, and others. Was just providing an example. Can't be expected to reference ALL of them... ;)

dvnc said:
There's several, including yours, GLAT, NWOG, and others. Was just providing an example. Can't be expected to reference ALL of them... ;)
I wasn't necessarily talking to you dvnc. I was talking about the question in general. Everyone wants a gathering but will only go if it is in their backyard. Then would probably find an excuse not to go. Sadira and I have traveled to New Jersey, to New Hampshire and to California for gatherings and to meet people of this community. I would say over the last 2 years, Sadira and I have met close to 250 people in this community. Including 4 gatherings we have put together ourselves. Over those 4 gatherings we have had 117 people at our parties. That is an average of just over 29 per gathering. To which we get at least 10 ladies per gathering ( that is the average. We only had 4 and 7 show up at the first 2 we had but had 11 and 17 ladies at our last 2 ). Numbers do not lie. We have a good thing going. If you want your own party and don't know how to start one, then ask, we will try to help. That is why we are a community. People helping other people is what it is suppose to be all about. We are not the only gig in town. You can be your own gig in your own town if you want. :lurking:

Yer preachin' to the choir with me, brother! I say the same thing, over and over, around here.

Funniest part is that the folks talkin' about why it ain't happenin' next door to 'em aren't ever the ones hosting. They also, statistically speaking, are the ones that flake on showing. Not just true in my events, but in other areas of the states, and was proven in England, even.

It's a tough thing to do what you and I have done, but a simple thing, too.

That's why I point at the other possibilities in this part of the country. There's stuff all around, and EVERYONE can take a holiday, y'know. ;)

FWIW, kids, this fellows events get great praise from some of my favorite friends in the community. Well worth the visit if you want to meet more of our kind and have a good time.

St. Louis, MO here. Michigan isn't too far for me, ticklingfeet4fu. Planning anything again soon?

I guess you gotta know about em before you can go. I say again how about Chicago ? or Michigan ? Or Minnesota ? Or STL ? Just let me know I'm in.

mk31762 said:
St. Louis, MO here. Michigan isn't too far for me, ticklingfeet4fu. Planning anything again soon?
Not sure yet. But keep watching under the Gatherings section, "Tickling in Detroit". We post our updates there. If you're interested, we can add you to the email list by you dropping me a line at [email protected]. And, you'll get the updates that way too. :D

Between Springfield MO and Tulsa OK

I live somewhere off I-44 between Springfield and Tulsa OK, I know there has to be some ticklers/ees in there someplace.

I am moving to Joliet, IL area leaving Arizona Dec 28th and I'd love to be involved in a Midwest Gathering and I"ll be attending more gatherings in Michigan having attended them before and I'd love to chat,meet with others :wub:

I would be interested. I am in the indy area. I am thinking about trying to get something started maybe next year. If their is enough interest it could be a much and play party. PM me if you are interested.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back