Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

PAIN IN TICKLING/ FULL VERSION
Linda foot tickling with masturbation (FULL HD)
OL Quezi nylon &bare feet tickling 1/4  - wmv
Clips4Sale Banner
XLCR Moon Tickled in Socks & Barefoot (F/F) for dial-up
2 CLIP COMPILATION / BONDAGE TICKLING (FULL) & TICKLING NIRVANA(FULL)
ANGELS HORROR TICKLISH FEET / FULL VERSION

What's New?

7/29/2014

Remember that the TMF links forum is there, for updates on other tickling sites all around the web!

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

New from MTJ

Nesse
Legends #1

Click here
7/15/14

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

i love girls bellies and bellybuttons, like so much that whenever i see them i just wanna tickle them. i'm kinda upset about the lack of stories directed to it though, real or fake. i haven't had many experiences with tickling girls bellybuttons but i have tickled girls bellies before and i love it.

i remember this one time i tickled a friend of mine who was wearing a shirt that didn't completely cover her belly but it did hide her bellybutton. we were watching something on tv, can't remember what, and i just poked her in the tummy. she jumped and said "come on please don't. you know how ticklish my belly is". of course i did, that's why i did it. anyways, i started ticlking her and than her sister came into the room and so i stopped. her sister than said "it's ok i'll help you". of course my friend started to get scared cause she knew it would be torture. next thing you know there is like 10-15 minutes of good belly tickling since when her sister held her down her shirt raised up a good 4 or 5 inches and all her belly and bellybutton were there for me to tickle. i had to let her up though cause i felt bad after awhile. i still have that as my favorite tickling memory of all time.

Hopefully I'll be writing a m/f belly tickling story soon. Stay tuned!

And welcome to the forum...lurker!

The belly is my favorite too

I've been thinking about writing a f/f belly tickling story...of course sides are included with the stomach too, right? I love tickling/being tickled on the sides....drives me Kah-razy!

By the way...welcome to the forum! Look out for some mischevous belly-ticklers around

now this is my type of conversation and i truly agree with you. i think that their are way too many tickling videos and pictures that are related to feet and honestly, i like tickling bare upperbodies (not nude, just a bare belly sides and ribs). but i would too like to see some more emphasis on the upperbody, but a lot of people like feet. but i'll definetely be with you on that.

oh yeah, and mislaffsalot's belly is very tempting!

Mmmmm, I loooove having my tummy/sides tickled.

It's my favorite place to tickle on girls as well.

Yaaay for tummy lovers!!!

well, i'll remember that

Quote Originally Posted by TckleBelly2006
    i think that their are way too many tickling videos and pictures that are related to feet
    It's just good marketing- they can get both the tickle people and the foot people all at once!
    That about sums it up.

If I am being tickled, I prefer it to be upper body myself. I definitely prefer the belly and sides to anywhere else.

Thought of the Day...

A smile is often started by another smile

Let's hear more belly tickling stories. I get tired of the majority of it being dedicated to feet too. I am a belly tickler and always have been. I have always loved seeing girls' bare stomach and tickle them silly. The belly, the bellybutton, ribs, sides, anything associated with the midriff area I will tickle anyday and anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by bellytickler200
    Let's hear more belly tickling stories. I get tired of the majority of it being dedicated to feet too. I am a belly tickler and always have been. I have always loved seeing girls' bare stomach and tickle them silly. The belly, the bellybutton, ribs, sides, anything associated with the midriff area I will tickle anyday and anytime.

much agreed, i love em too, so much fun best tickle spot ever and one of the easiest to access I wrote a story a while ago with a good amount of belly attention, it was about that show 8 simple rules with the really cute blonde. Search for it if you wanna read it
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMyBelly
    Mmmmm, I loooove having my tummy/sides tickled.

It's my favorite place to tickle on girls as well.

Yaaay for tummy lovers!!!
    Oh really , i like having mine tickled too, even though they are pretty sensitve spots
    Last edited by AffectionateDan; 10-10-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TckleBelly2006
    oh yeah, and mislaffsalot's belly is very tempting!
    Why thank you!

i am also one of the belly ticklers. my gf always wears a mid drift shirt so its easily reached. and i too think that the clips are directed to feet to much. SOME DAY, BELLIES WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!
    to tickle or not to tickle is not the question but it is where to tickle first O_o?

Ticklish belly's and especially belly buttons are great. I met with this one sumbissive lady and her belly botton was an 11 on a 10scale. I love using tiny paint brushes, small point feathers and of course, a tongue.
    Anyone use an electric tooth brush?

M
    Are you ticklish ?

I love tickling bellies too! And I know there are a couple more out there that like having their bellies tickled that aren't comming forward! LOL
    You mean I put an abnormal brain into a six and a half foot tall; two hundred pound GORILLIA?! Is that what you're telling me?!!!
    Gene Wilder "Young Frankenstein"

Blog Entries
    yeah, I also think there should be more belly tickling stories. I love tickling/being tickled on the belly and navel. There is nothing I love more than a girl with a ticklish navel and belly. Just too bad there aren't any in Florida.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast