• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

I'm ashamed to have my post below this one

I like a lot more than just 2 inches below a woman's ankles... there's the ankles, heels, arches, soles, toes... tops, outsides, and insides and the bottoms. That's more than just 2 inches. Too bad your feet are so small and boring for such a tall woman. I don't blame you for wanting more affection!!

Are you serious, Ego? I mean, really, really serious?

Amazon, gimme a call (lol) we could do some damage. I'm SO with you...I have kinda-sorta ticklish feet, but mostly it's just annoying to have them tickled. I've noticed a very strong "foot vibe" here as well.

Gimme your address and I'll start walking, seriously (kinda). I have an extremely ticklish bellybutton, with no one to tickle it. It's like you say to a guy, "Hey, you know what would really turn me on? Put your tongue right there (pointing to your belly button) wiggle it around a little and I'll go right through the roof." And they look at you like they're gonna do it then just sort of...I dunno how to say it any better...screw it up and do it wrong and then they wanna get laid. Honestly...what's a girl to do?!

Please let me know if you are or will be in the Boston area I would love to tickle your belly button :cool2:

Oh

Amazon..jj40...I have been here for years waiting for a wiling ticklish victim, I mean lee who loves having her belly and navel tickled. Read a page back and you'll see how i like to tease and tickle helpless navels and bellys

BB

Mmmmm, I loooove having my tummy/sides tickled. :redheart:

It's my favorite place to tickle on girls as well. :D

Yaaay for tummy lovers!!! :twohugs:

I'll keep that in mind. I'm a tummy/belly button tickler myself, and I fancy myself as a master belly button tickler, and I agree with there not being a lot of videos/clips dedicated to belly button tickling.

Tummy Ticklers rule!!!

I'll enjoy the pleasure of giving you a bellybutton tickling you'll never forget.
I love being tickled on my tummy and bellybutton! Those are a few areas that are my most ticklish areas. I would love to be tickled on my tummy and my bellybutton even right now but oh well :( .

Nice Collection of Belly Tickling Stories!

Thought this thread could use a bump.:bump:I enjoyed reading these stories and the responses from the TMF Members.:hipoke:

I like women's feet the most, but bellies can be a turn -on too for certain.

Last edited:
I definetely got to have me a girl's belly to play with. I love to keep their clothes on, but hope there are wearing something short enough to stretch them and show some belly or even stand up and show their belly off, I just can't help myself when I see someone showing a very nice belly.

I like to tickle a girls belly, they go insane when my fingers craw under their shirt and meet their belly. :xpulcy:

Im sorry but I also have to revive this topic because it is possibly my favorite spot on the females body.

I could go on for a really long time as to why I enjoy it but I wont. Let me just say these things

1. Every method that has been mentioned in this thread just rules

2. mislaffsalot has to be one of the most beautiful women ive seen in my life and her tummy is adorable to say the least.

bellies

a little belly showed of is wonderful... the waist is the best area for me to tickle, someone sleeping with a shirt showing here waist is so attractive...
in a tickle fight when a shirt raise up and discover a cute belly it's so good to tickle it slowly... my best remember is with a friend, I have started tickling her and her friend catched her so my friend couldn't move her top have raised up and her belly was offered at my fingers for a long time... it was really great and belly stay the cutest area to be tickled !:hipoke:

Your talking my type man. I love seeing women have their torsoe tickled. This included belly, ribs, underarms, and the occasional breast. Its all good.

I don't know there really are so many foot lovers out there (to each their own of course) but I do enjoy upper body tickling a lot.

while my feet are ticklish my upper body is so much more ticklish than my feet. (my feet are very ticklish but only in certain areas)

I am an extremely ticklish person in general but my upper body oh I won't even go there! not giving away secrets, that people will remember. LOL:p

IF you want to know anything you'll have to pm me.

Last edited:
I don't know there really are so many foot lovers out there (to each their own of course) but I do enjoy upper body tickling a lot.

while my feet are ticklish my upper body is so much more ticklish than my feet. (my feet are very ticklish but only in certain areas)

I am an extremely ticklish person in general but my upper body oh I won't even go there! not giving away secrets, that people will remember. LOL:p

IF you want to know anything you'll have to pm me.

I agree totally.
Foot tickling is good, but a poke in the ribs always manages to get a much better reaction.
Upper body tickling also provides a lot more areas to explore, which ain't a bad thing either!!! :devil2:

I'm just like you, extraticklish. My feet are insanely ticklish, but not as much as my bellybutton, my nipples, the crack of my butt and those little spots on either side of my waist. In short, I can please anyone into tickling. Wherever you go on my body, you can't go wrong.

Love,
Jean

I never understood bellybutton tickling until these past few weeks. Now, I am pretty sure I know where the most ticklish spot on my body is. Sadly, my tickler is not ticklish in or around the bellybutton. So far only her ears appear to be ticklish. No good revenge play there . . .

Hey sweetie.......did that fabulous roommate of yours tickle your belly??:2poke:

Don

Sorry I just read this.

DLaz, she has not tickled me in a long time and will never get a chance to ever again. I no longer live w/ her and I left on very bad terms a few weeks ago. So bad that a court date could possibly be down the line if she brings it to that point. So yeah, roommate is history..but I'll explain the full story in General Discussion soon, keep your eyes peeled.

Back to bellys, I still love having my belly tickled. Lately, I've gotten the craving to have someone lay on top of me and tickle my tummy w/ their mouth more than anything else. weird huh? :wub:

Sorry I just read this.

DLaz, she has not tickled me in a long time and will never get a chance to ever again. I no longer live w/ her and I left on very bad terms a few weeks ago. So bad that a court date could possibly be down the line if she brings it to that point. So yeah, roommate is history..but I'll explain the full story in General Discussion soon, keep your eyes peeled.

Back to bellys, I still love having my belly tickled. Lately, I've gotten the craving to have someone lay on top of me and tickle my tummy w/ their mouth more than anything else. weird huh? :wub:

Wow, luv, sounds like you do enjoy having your belly tickled.

P.S. I can't believe I posted in this thread almost 2 years ago, now I feel old lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back