• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Introductions

Avenger314

Verified
Hi all,

I thought I'd start a new thread. NEST is coming up in a few months. I've heard that its' sometimes hard for people to break the ice.

I thought it might be fun to do some ice-breaking here so we know what to expect at NEST. NEST newbies, let's introduce ourselves! (NEST veterans, also, feel free to respond... I'd like to know who I'm meeting).

I'm avenger314, aka Jim. I've been coming here off and on for about (holy CRAP) 7 years or so. I've been more active in the last few. I try to compete at trivia on Sunday whenever I can.

Tickling profile: I'm mostly a ler, but I'll happily switch on request. As long as I get to ler, I consider it only fair play to lee if asked to. My favorite ticklespot is definitely feet. I've never done bondage (okay, once, and that was... awkward. I'll tell you about it at NEST) and am curious.

Actual personality: I alternate between strong extravert and extremely shy (usually extraverted though). I'm always ready with a joke (which is rarely funny. But effort counts. Right? Right?). Favorite movies are Air Force One, Frequency, Dead Man Walking, Awakenings, Silence of the Lambs, Identity, and Black Hawk Down.
I'm a big reader too. Fan of many, many different series.
As for music, I'm an oldies fan. Love CCR, Bobby Darin, Johnny Cash, Temptations, Drifters, Perry Como... 50's, 60's, 70's, I love it.

I'll pretty much happily join in a conversation or debate (that I'm invited in), the exceptions being abortion or religion and half of politics. I run away like a scared kid from those.

Ya know, I thought I'd have more to say at first but I've run out of interesting things to say about myself. (arguably I ran out 2-3 paragraphs or so, but still ;) ).

Looking forward to the ticklefest. Looking forward to getting to know all the rest of you NESTees. Bring on the introductions! :)

I have applied to NEST, not entirely sure if i'll be going. But i can still introduce myself, be happy to.

My name if Mike. I am 21

I am a ler and a lee.

This will be my first NEST, my first gathering as a matter of fact.

I am going with the intentions to meet people whom I have chatted with and made friends with here. I intend to meet Avenger, my nemesis in the Sunday Night Trivia.

My personality is that i am relatively shy, especially on the subject of tickling in public. I hope to change that at NEST. I am a very friendly person and can make a conversation about almost anything.

I do not intend on turning down any tickle invitations, but like avenger, revenge is sweet. I have had experience with bondage, lightly.

I do not know what happens at NEST and am going in blind sited, but hope there will be no regrets.

I own a chocolate business that i run out of my home and intend on bringing various things with me, if that is allowed.

I look forward to meeting everyone going to NEST, and hope that I can make it this summer.

Great thread Avenger, hope you get a lot of responses.

James_Bond4334 said:
I own a chocolate business that i run out of my home and intend on bringing various things with me, if that is allowed.

I highly doubt anyone would be against you bringing chocolate to nest. If only we had people with those skills out here on the west coast :p

I also have a small chocolate business, so we'll have
lots and lots of chocolate available ;)

(Yes, this means I'll be at NEST)

Lee
P.S. Plus some M&Ms, too...

Last edited:
Name: Prefer to keep off forums :)
Screen Name: Snail Shell
Ht: 5'10' Wt: 162lbs
Hair: Orange Eyes: Orange Power Level: Orange
Power: Can draw anything, especially oranges
Ler: Hyperactive and quiet
Lee: Loud-mouthed and wise-assed
Personal Quote: "You'd better take care of me Lord. If you don't, you'll have me on your hands." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Hi! I'm Snail Shell. I'll be at NEST this year. I hope to meet many more people and to meet up with friends from last year and soforth. :)

Snail Shell

I'm going to NEST for the second time this year.

Should be even more fun now that I know what to expect.

My name's Mairead (pronounced "muh-rayd" like "parade" but with an M)

You'll be able to recognize me by my bright red hair and lip-ring.

Great Idea Avenger for a thread:D

My real name is Laurie, I am 41 years old single and This is will be my 2nd Nest I will be attending..I have loved Tickling others and being tickled myself since I was about 3-4 years old and Tickling is my major passion in life :devil: I Love Playful Spontaneous Tickles as well as being restrained in stocks,ect, and while Tickling is a turn-on,arousing to watch as well as be the lee , all of my tickle experiences have not turned sexual..I am respectful and I won;t tickle you unless I am invited.
Also I am very outgoing,not shy and if you'd like to get to know me,feel free to leave me a PM here so we can get to know one another before Nest arrives or introduce yourself at Nest if you feel more comfortable that way..But chances are,that at Nest at some point I would introduce myself and make a attempt to get to know YOU :wavingguy

Avenger314 said:
Hi all,

I thought I'd start a new thread. NEST is coming up in a few months. I've heard that its' sometimes hard for people to break the ice.

I thought it might be fun to do some ice-breaking here so we know what to expect at NEST. NEST newbies, let's introduce ourselves! (NEST veterans, also, feel free to respond... I'd like to know who I'm meeting).

I'm avenger314, aka Jim. I've been coming here off and on for about (holy CRAP) 7 years or so. I've been more active in the last few. I try to compete at trivia on Sunday whenever I can.

Tickling profile: I'm mostly a ler, but I'll happily switch on request. As long as I get to ler, I consider it only fair play to lee if asked to. My favorite ticklespot is definitely feet. I've never done bondage (okay, once, and that was... awkward. I'll tell you about it at NEST) and am curious.

Actual personality: I alternate between strong extravert and extremely shy (usually extraverted though). I'm always ready with a joke (which is rarely funny. But effort counts. Right? Right?). Favorite movies are Air Force One, Frequency, Dead Man Walking, Awakenings, Silence of the Lambs, Identity, and Black Hawk Down.
I'm a big reader too. Fan of many, many different series.
As for music, I'm an oldies fan. Love CCR, Bobby Darin, Johnny Cash, Temptations, Drifters, Perry Como... 50's, 60's, 70's, I love it.

I'll pretty much happily join in a conversation or debate (that I'm invited in), the exceptions being abortion or religion and half of politics. I run away like a scared kid from those.

Ya know, I thought I'd have more to say at first but I've run out of interesting things to say about myself. (arguably I ran out 2-3 paragraphs or so, but still ;) ).

Looking forward to the ticklefest. Looking forward to getting to know all the rest of you NESTees. Bring on the introductions! :)

I understand there will be a chance for all us first timers to have some kind of an online chat with each other,and some of the old timers.I'm not sure when but i imagine in May sometime.

Hi my name is Matt , I am going to my first NEST gathering this June. I am bringing my wife , debbie, who is not ticklish and is not into tickling ...at all, believe me I tried. Anyway she will be staying out of any play. As for me I am a lee mostly but have deep ler roots. I don't know what to expect so I will be cautious at first,more of an observer than participant. I hope others will understand . If in time I feel things are right I'll gladly join in. I'm sure i'll have a good time if I participate or not. I hope to meet many new people like me who are into tickling and connect on a common ground friendship. I hope everything is going to be as exciting as i'm expecting. A good time for all. I'll see everyone in Philly

Last edited:
Might aswell

My name is Byron(tattooed in grafiti on my right arm) or you can call me Chiante'(yes exactly like the wine) and Im 21.

Actually just got my confirmation letter 2day and will hopfully be attending my first NEST this year.

Im a strict Ler, only by default sense im not ticklish, and im prodomenently an UB guy but I will never neglect a chance to tickle feet aswell(ask Ticklee1973)

5'10" athletic build, not hard to spot, seeing as how I have lots of tattoos and a wooden eye(lol j/k). But anyway hoping to meet as many of you guys as I can and have lots of fun at my first NEST.

I will be attending NEST for the 5th time in June. I'm 56 now, but will have a birthday soon.

I'm a male lee who written many F/m stories, some nonfiction about sessions with Mistresses. (See link in my sig.) I will switch when a woman so wishes. I have a major interest in women's feet (which isn't unusual around here :p ).

Hi
I'll be 28...about 5' 9"
This will be my 2nd NEST.
I'll be the guy with the REEEEAAAALY long brown hair...probably in some sort of heavy metal shirt or something.
Oh, you'll probably ALSO see me stalking about the hotel wearing my Tickle glove. Creepy.
...maybe a fedora as well.

That's about it.

Come up and say hi...I don't bite...well...not ALL the time anyway. :devil:

Wonder Woman....seriously, this is my 2nd Nest.

I am Judy, a mature woman, a serious switch. I like to give as much as I like to receive. I always say revenge is sweet....

I live in CT now but am a NY Native, born and raised in the Bronx. Die hard Yankee Fan.

My husband will be joining me for this NEST. Looking forward to meeting new friends and hugging my old buddies!

I am really not that ticklish :jester:

NEST NEWBIANS gettting in gear :)

Howdy Folks,

I've been down for awhile with a ridiculous head and chest cold, but let me say that I've started up a Yahoo group just for NEST new folks that will be available for all paid and registered NEST Newbians and those in charge of NEST, to help them meet one another and better enjoy the awesome NEST weekend experience! :bouncybou

Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated, email me at

[email protected]

And yes, I'll be at NEST, likely with a new video to show off :xpulcy:

Bella

Yay, Bella! Many of the organizers have had a chance to talk with
some of the newbies, or to get to know them a little bit by their
applications, but it'll be great to talk one on one with them.

I'm also looking forward to a new BellaRisa production :)

(not to mention Bella, herself)

Lee

I'm 38, female, 'lee and I'll be coming to NEST for the first time, actually this will be my first gathering ever, so guess how excited I am :)
I will probably be a bit shy in the beginning, but once I feel comfortable among people I'll open up quickly and then I'm said to be a lot of fun :D
Can't wait to talk to all of you in the chats and to eventually meeting you at NEST. :bouncybou

This is also my first gathering. I'll be the guy no one knows at the bar (except Pokey and the Boss) having fun with Venray, Bugman, and the others. I will just watch and learn how these things go. Looking forward to meeting the friends I've made on line.

Hark! The Raven...

I'm Azrael, a.k.a. Nick, or "Lordy" (long story, that). I've been a TMF member for several years, now, though I've not been particularly active outside of the Chatroom, and I've taken a hiatus or two during that time.

Tickling-wise, I'm mostly a 'Ler. I'm proud to be something of a dedicated switch, and I do like to be tickled, but recent experiences (as well as the preferences of she in whom I am currently, predominantly, interested) leave me feeling mostly on the dominant side of things, and it is in this vein that I will be attending NEST. I've had some bondage experience, but not typically as a 'Ler, and most of that has been with things like padded cuffs and whatnot (little expertise required). I'm looking forward to the bondage workshop for some good training, a little experience, and some useful "keep it hidden from visiting friends and relatives" advice.

Regarding my personality, a lot of those who are familiar with me from the Chatroom may be mildly shocked and disappointed (or quite thrilled?) to find me, at least initially, very shy and withdrawn. Most of the absolute insanity that spills from my fingers and into the public Chat window doesn't leave my head when I'm interacting with people in person. Until I warm up, I'm usually pretty silent, trying to avoid saying anything unless I have the time to actually pour over it and make sure it's not an exceptionally stupid, useless, or pointless thing to say.

By Saturday afternoon, though, I'll probably be Disco-ing in the hotel hallway, to music only I can hear. It'll happen, don't worry.

I enjoy a wide variety of media... art, reading (and writing, myself), movies, and music, to name a few. Feel free to ask me if you're curious beyond that; I'm interested in almost everything, myself included. I'm that rare thing, a straight man who likes the opera and the ballet, though I can't honestly say I couldn't live without them (I've not been to more than two or three of either). I enjoy concerts a great deal. I'm not much for professional sports, although I enjoy participating in a wide variety of them on a more amateurish level.

I'll pretty much happily join in a polite conversation, but I tend to avoid debates with people I don't know well. Mostly, when conversing with people, I'll wait for something to come up that I don't know much about and then quiz the person who brought it up mercilessly. Gleaning from the aware, as it were; it's a learning procedure for me, not a test for the person I'm talking to. If I'm doing that to you, I've faith in your knowledge in the subject being quizzed already ;)

Anyhow... I'm looking forward to meeting people. It'll be my first NEST; my first gathering in about eight years, and the last didn't go all that well. I'm still a bit nervous. Hopefully, that'll wear off soon :D And, regardless, I'm sure I'll have fun, as will (hopefully) anyone who chooses to spend time with me there. Or, y'know, is chosen by me to be attached to parasitically. We shall paint Philly red, together! Yes! TOGETHER!

Last edited:
This is gonna rock.

I forgot to mention I'm an avid gamer.. I love RolePlaying Games, video games, and even some board games. Someone mentioned disco, which also reminds me that I enjoy ballroom dancing (though I'm an amateur at it). And D&D or Silent Hill conversation around me makes me delighted to know I've met a fellow nerd :).

I'm also working on a children's book series. If I could just force myself to get the fourth one done, I could send it out for publication. I hope. *crosses fingers*

You all seem like very cool people, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Avenger314 said:
This is gonna rock.

I forgot to mention I'm an avid gamer.. I love RolePlaying Games, video games, and even some board games. Someone mentioned disco, which also reminds me that I enjoy ballroom dancing (though I'm an amateur at it). And D&D or Silent Hill conversation around me makes me delighted to know I've met a fellow nerd :).

I'm also working on a children's book series. If I could just force myself to get the fourth one done, I could send it out for publication. I hope. *crosses fingers*

You all seem like very cool people, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone :)

I think it would be fun to have a board game night - sometimes we've played tickling twister, but we could adapt ;)
I also am an amateur ballroom dancer, and wonder how many others might
be interested in some kind of social event which doesn't (necessarily) revolve around tickling ;)
Lee

Avenger314 said:
This is gonna rock.

I forgot to mention I'm an avid gamer.. I love RolePlaying Games, video games, and even some board games. Someone mentioned disco, which also reminds me that I enjoy ballroom dancing (though I'm an amateur at it). And D&D or Silent Hill conversation around me makes me delighted to know I've met a fellow nerd .

You all seem like very cool people, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Ditto to most of the above. I'm not actually a trained or experienced dancer, though I like the idea of it and have enjoyed watching it. Otherwise, ditto to all... including the attempted writing of a children's book series, save that I haven't had quite so much success at that ;) (am currently at work on a swords & sorcery style fantasy novel, somewhat barbarian-esque, as well as a poetry anthology and a series of historical vampirism-related short stories).

I like trivia games, but I am NOT good at games with a time limit...
I'm still willing to play a rousing game of trivial pursuit, tho ;)

Monopoly, Risk, Scattergories, Charades, whatever, it's all good to me!

I think it's going to be another amazing event, no matter what
we end up doing, simply because we'll be with people we've had
a great time with before, and there are new people to do great
things with as well!

Lee - feelin' the love already ;)

ticklkitten said:
Lee- if you think you're up for it :) I'll take you on with some trivia.

Bring it.

I don't know where ANY of my board games are, having moved too many times in the last 5 years. Anyone else have some they're willing to bring?

Lee

Hey folks.I'm a ler from new jersey.I'll be attending my 7th nest this year.I'm looking forward to seeing old friends as well as making new ones.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back