• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

007 tickling

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Since we are doing different famous tickling catagories, let's do James Bond.

Which James Bond villianess or heroin would you tickle?

And ladies of the TMF, if there is a favorite James Bond, hero or villian you'd like to have your way with by all means respond.

Give me Roger Moore, Shaun Connery and Pierce Brosnan any given day of the week baby and I'm a happy girl!

I'd also go for;

Grace Jones
Jane Seymore
Carey Lowell

And that would be to start the party off!!:firedevil

I'd pick Daniela Bianchi (From Russia with Love) or Luciana Paluzzi (Thunderball). Caterina Murino and Sophie Marceau are pretty hot too.

I'd pick Daniela Bianchi (From Russia with Love) or Luciana Paluzzi (Thunderball). Caterina Murino and Sophie Marceau are pretty hot too.

I too have a few whose feet I would love to tickle but I would have to choose Sophie Marceau as my no.1, she drove me crazy in " The World Is Not Enough". I would have loved to have tickled her feet with that seductive voice!

In case you didn't know if you go to "you tube" and type in "sophie marceau's feet" there is a scene where she scrubs her bare soapy foot, about three times, in the tub while talking to a buisinessman. She has short cut black hair, in a tub of suds and her soapy foot is just absolutely beautiful. Check it out if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp. She SO needed to have those big feet of hers put to the feather! Grace Jones as Mayday, too.

~FTKL

Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp. She SO needed to have those big feet of hers put to the feather! Grace Jones as Mayday, too.

~FTKL

Yes GRACE JONES and her bare feet, especially when she was on the mat with Christopher Walken. I remember fantasizing about getting her in a hold and tickling those feet. I thought a tough woman like that would have to be so ticklish that she would submitt to me as I tickled her there!

Yes GRACE JONES and her bare feet, especially when she was on the mat with Christopher Walken. I remember fantasizing about getting her in a hold and tickling those feet. I thought a tough woman like that would have to be so ticklish that she would submitt to me as I tickled her there!

I thought the EXACT same thing, dude! I SO wish that had happened!

~FTKL

I thought the EXACT same thing, dude! I SO wish that had happened!

~FTKL

Yes wasn't she just deserving to be tied and tickled!? I still watch that movie "A View To A Kill" and even in "Conan" just to get glimpses of her bare feet! How I would love to have TICKLED THEM!!!!!!!!

The chick from The World is Not Enough. Not sure of her name.

Sophie Marceau was the villianess and so beautiful. If you look a few posts up I posted where you can get a look at Sophie's bare soapy foot in case your interested. I loved it!!!

wow, this would be a difficult choice if only choosing one, but i would have to go with Famke as Xenia in "goldeneye" , she was absolutely wicked! but a close second would be the red head villainess from "you only live twice" with connery, cant remember her name but that is my favorite bond movie. very cool idea for a thread...........

wow, this would be a difficult choice if only choosing one, but i would have to go with Famke as Xenia in "goldeneye" , she was absolutely wicked! but a close second would be the red head villainess from "you only live twice" with connery, cant remember her name but that is my favorite bond movie. very cool idea for a thread...........

That redhead would be Karin Dor, a beautiful German actress popular in the 1960's, who I'll add to my short list as well. Great picks! :D

Grace Jones Tickled!

Yes wasn't she just deserving to be tied and tickled!? I still watch that movie "A View To A Kill" and even in "Conan" just to get glimpses of her bare feet! How I would love to have TICKLED THEM!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes!
I also have a real big thing for Grace Jones' bare feet!
I think it's the fact she plays such a strong domineering character (May Day) in the movie. A major fantasy would be to have her tied down, then watch as those lovely bare feet get a good tickling. Of course she would fight and resist at first, but it would all be in vain. Her resolve would soon break and she would burst out into absolutely helpless screaming hysterical laughter!!!
If only I'd been the movie director!

Nick Nack

NickNack2.jpg

-Meth

I totally agree with Jane Seymour,Sophie Marceau and Michelle Yeoh and I add Carole Bouquet from "For your eyes only".
And one of my fantasies would be to see Sophie Marceau(Electra King in "world is not enough") as a "tickle-torturer".

Give me Roger Moore, Shaun Connery and Pierce Brosnan any given day of the week baby and I'm a happy girl!

I'd also go for;

Grace Jones
Jane Seymore
Carey Lowell

And that would be to start the party off!!:firedevil

I wouldn't have picked you as an 007 fan, kissy.

Redhead from Goldeneye

Izabella Scorupco who played Natalya Simonova the heroin, though Famke Janssen is a close second. Either one would be a real treat to tickle.

I don't have anything to add but this (and it rocks, just watch it, what else ya gonna do?):

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1wUfmhtOL-k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1wUfmhtOL-k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hello.....BARBARA BACH!!! as Triple X.

And Jane Seymour's Solitaire is a very close second.

Does Sheena Easton, who sings "For Your Eyes Only" qualify? Even if she doesn't, I'd still love to tickle her!

Heck all the Bond girls!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back