• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$1,000,000

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
if this is where we make requests. I would like a million dollars.

I'll be waiting for the check in the mail.

thanks,

Of course, for taxation purposes you'll have to receive your payment through an installment plan. A dollar a year for the next million years. :D

For, $100,000. I will allow myself to be tied and tickled by every single female tickler here in the TMF, for an entire Weekend, Friday evening to Sunday midnight!
I could really use the money!:devil: :p

TTD

For a million dollars i would allow that to happen to you also..i need the money more. :p

LMAO! Prime!

Tell ya what,how about we split the $$$!

I REALLY need the money!:p

TTD.....I'll tie you down and tickle you for that cool mil.

Ann

Ahhhhhhh Duo...

It is I who is looking to make a cool mil here!

Just think TicklingDuo, the more of your fem friends you can get to help you, the less it will cost you all!

Get 999,9999 of em and it will only cost you a buck to tie and tickle torture me for as long as you want!

You could probably use the help:p ;) :D

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Heck....

The females can TIE AND TICKLE ME FOR $100......

I REALLY need the money and stand a better chance of getting it at these bargain prices.....

:D :blaugh: :evilha:

For the incredibly low price of $0 , all the female members of the TMF can tie me down and tickle me. :D

Amount includes taxes and gratuities where applicable by law

In Lieu of the competitions LOW LOW Prices...

...I will have to lower my price down to $0.00 as well ergo all the ladies could tie and tickle torture me for as long as they wanted for $0.00. Plus tax.:D

TTD

Just what I like to see....fiscally repsonsible 'Lees. Is that a word? ;)

I have $12.36 available to donate to the cause...of course I *WILL* buy the bondage equipment.

Jo...who's flexing her domme muscle!:whip:

Jo....

I see an auction in our future! Now featured on EBay! The Lady Jo and her astounding assortment of paraphernalia of tickling! Bid once, bid twice, heck you may even bid thrice! No reserve, one evening of both fettered and unfettered zany laughter! She'll make ya laugh, she'll make ya cry, but odds are you'll never ask why! Lady JoBelle..... :lovestory Q

Grrr....somehow I have to post these things TWICE before they make it to the board..lol Q!! Where have you been hiding??? HMPH!!!

I was TRYING to say that the man is simply Brilliant for placing this request!!! "Anyone wanna give away some money??" He must have read my new book. heheh.

Q, what be your bid? a Dollar? Two??

Jo:lovestory: backatcha Q~!

Howdy, once again!

I told you, Ms Jo, I was in the midst of moving this last month! Getting settled in a bit now...finally! But of course it had to start snowing just so I can't be totally happy...lol! My bid is absolutely more than a few dollars! If we lived closer I'd be trying to get you to star in a video dedicated to making you a Southern Tickling Star! The audio with that sweet twang alone would be a best seller! BTW, do you laugh with a Southern accent also? ;) Q

Re: Howdy, once again!

qjakal said:
I told you, Ms Jo, I was in the midst of moving this last month! Getting settled in a bit now...finally If we lived closer I'd be trying to get you to star in a video dedicated to making you a Southern Tickling Star! The audio with that sweet twang alone would be a best seller! BTW, do you laugh with a Southern accent also? ;) Q

Darlin'....glad to see you're gettin' settled in. Happy to hear it.

Now to answer your question....I've been told by some that I do laugh with an accent...but I think it's the accent at play when I yell things like STOP!!! and THAT TICKLES!!! and OH MY DEAR GOD!! that really bring out the southerner in me! Just know this....the laugh gets louder and the accent stronger as the tickle gets harder....that can be good...and bad. ;) hehehe...when you raise your bid, I can find out if you have a "Yankee" accent when you laugh.. ;)
Jo

Bland...

Wish I did....I've lived so many places that I seem to have NO discernible accent at all, which is rare around here, so people think I'm even stranger than I actually am! If it would please you though, I can fake a Brooklyn badboy accent, although it's nowhere near as pleasant as the famous drawl from the deep South. :cool2: Q

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back