• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[1/4/12]* The Apprentice *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Veronica, who starred in our new Stryking Soles series in Sensual Texting has expressed interest in tickle torture and thinks she has what it takes to break our ladies. Before she can have an opportunity, however, we first must see how strong her will really is and just how badly she wants this opportunity. Veronica has very sensitive soles and even light touches with a feather provoke her to giggle. This clip makes use of a feather and brush along with some oil and contains some additional upper body segments as well. This clip features bare, upper and all over tickling.

Attached are two hi-res photos, two stills and a preview clip for your enjoyment. The link to the HD preview is listed below. As always, we welcome your feedback on our latest "apprentice" :).

The Apprentice - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our official website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• TAP-hires1.jpg
    TAP-hires1.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 2,173
  • TAP-hires2.jpg
    TAP-hires2.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 1,013
  • tap-hrs3.jpg
    tap-hrs3.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 1,986
  • tap-hrs12.jpg
    tap-hrs12.jpg
    883.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • TAP-PreviewSD.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,479
Last edited:
She has a quite giggle and seems to be pretty ticklish. I'll get it once I get this pay pal thing fixed. Nice stuff, Darth.

Take your time my friend, it will be here when you are ready. More great stuff to come. Things are finally getting better!!!

She has a quite giggle and seems to be pretty ticklish. I'll get it once I get this pay pal thing fixed. Nice stuff, Darth.

this looks pretty good! especially love the angle of the sole brushing part!

how much you pricing this clip?

I really like this girl. She has a beatiful laugh. Specific to this clip, I like the bondage in the second half with arms stretched above her head and I especially like your persistent armpit tickling in the preview scene. Looks like great work! I also need to sort out paypal stuff before I can go with private sales but I cannot wait for some of you clips.
By the way, have you found an efficient way to upload the clips for private sales as opposed to mailing out DVDs? That would help me a lot too.

You will see that position especially used more. It's more effective for the upper body tickling. Also, I have found a way to help you without resorting to DVDs. Feel free to PM and we can discuss that further :).

I really like this girl. She has a beatiful laugh. Specific to this clip, I like the bondage in the second half with arms stretched above her head and I especially like your persistent armpit tickling in the preview scene. Looks like great work! I also need to sort out paypal stuff before I can go with private sales but I cannot wait for some of you clips.
By the way, have you found an efficient way to upload the clips for private sales as opposed to mailing out DVDs? That would help me a lot too.

wow, very nice!
index.php
index.php
view.php
view.php

This one was WELL worth the money! A shame you can't sell these openly, but it's understandable. Quality costs money and should never be done for free! Thanks Darth!

Took the words right out of my mouth!

This one was WELL worth the money! A shame you can't sell these openly, but it's understandable. Quality costs money and should never be done for free! Thanks Darth!

This clip has been released for sale in our online store effective today - enjoy :)!

Veronica has an Awesome Laugh!!!
I Love her Toes, what Yummy Feet!!!
She seem to have Really Ticklish Armpits!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Veronica has an Awesome Laugh!!!
I Love her Toes, what Yummy Feet!!!
She seem to have Really Ticklish Armpits!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

You are spot.on, shes very very ticklish and we did.several shoots with her too. Miss J will have a crack at her next :).

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back