• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10/12/09 - NEW Taryn's College Co-ed Interrogation! M/F, Feet, Socks, Bondage!

TarynsTinyToes

1st Level Green Feather
This requested clip turned out awesome and I had so much fun making it!!

I am visiting an ex-boyfriend (played by Rook) from High School who now goes to a rival university. I am a member of my college dance team and on my way to practice. When I stop by my ex-boyfriends house he overhears me talking to a friend about my sexy new love interest.

My jealous ex-boyfriend sneaks up behind me and subdues me with a sleepy rag. Then he uses really cool green rope to tie my ankles and he cuffs my thumbs behind my back. He ruthlessly tickle tortures my cute little socked feet while interrogating me about my new boyfriend. He tickles my upper body as well and I laugh myself to tears.

For those of you who love bare feet, stay tuned for part two! My soft soles are slowly revealed and tickled with no mercy!!

Below you will find three images, and a 60 second preview of my co-ed tickle treatment.. the full clip is 10 minutes long and can be found at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32653

xoxo,
Taryn :redheart:

Yours is a radiant beauty , Taryn.

... & your laugh kicks ass , too. :devil2:

Love the clip ... thanks for posting.

Taryn, you have gorgeous eyes.

I love the scenario. You are an adorable ticklee and I can't wait for the barefoot part.

S

Great clip! Can't wait for the next one!

Boo to Wolverines and Spartans (from a Nittany Lion haha)

very hot and cute! i love taryns laugh. so cute!

Hell yeah U of M. All is right with the world when the wolverines are punishing the spartans.

...also, amazing clip. You have a great laugh and I always love seeing someone tickled who seems to be enjoying herself! Looking forward to the barefoot clip.

Fantastic Clip!!!

Watching Mr. Rook sneak down the stairs behind Taryn (as she tries to keep a straight face) is worth the price of the clip alone! Classic Moment!

And it's not over yet! Can't wait for part 2

Go Green!!!

Poor Rook

I say "poor Rook" only because he is your ex, having lost such a prize, Taryn! But the way this video looks, he's found a way to get over losing you!

Looks like a fun time and I like your laughter - a lot!

You're a tad overdressed for my tastes, by your attire flatters your lovely physique.

Hey Taryn!!!

Looks like another really fun clip! Hope we can work out a tickle fight soon!!!

XOXO
~Gemini

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words!

Taryn is such an awesome person to work with...and it's a blessing to be helping her with her site...

You all know a genuine person when you see one, and trust me, Taryn has an absolute blast shooting these video clips for everyone. As you can tell by each preview...the interaction is always genuine.

Our collaboration is so much fun! :happyhop:

Many good things are coming as well...

Please continue to keep your eyes open...and thanks so much for your continued support of Taryn's website.

I'm sure I can safely speak for Taryn when I say; we couldn't do this without each and every one of you...

:toast:

Ryan

Yours is a radiant beauty , Taryn.

... & your laugh kicks ass , too. :devil2:

Love the clip ... thanks for posting.

Awww thank you so much TKLMAN!! :wub: I am seriously :aww: over here!!

Taryn, you have gorgeous eyes.

I love the scenario. You are an adorable ticklee and I can't wait for the barefoot part.

S

Thank you so much sclubtickle!! :D

Great clip! Can't wait for the next one!

Boo to Wolverines and Spartans (from a Nittany Lion haha)

Thanks Joe, but BOO Penn State!! :neenerneener:
:redheart:

Aww this was a great preview. Taryn you're absolutely adorable. You definitely look like your having fun and that is the best part. :D

What a fun clip! :D Wonderful laugh, Taryn and the socks are cute :wub:

Fantastic Clip!!!

Watching Mr. Rook sneak down the stairs behind Taryn (as she tries to keep a straight face) is worth the price of the clip alone! Classic Moment!

And it's not over yet! Can't wait for part 2

Go Green!!!

:D

Thanks sparty!!

Sneaking down the stairs was just too much fun!

That was magical, thanks. I do prefer f/f or f/m but this one is simply lovely. :)

those toes and that laugh are indeed priceless

Thanks so much TheTickler!! Priceless is a very nice complient, me and my :feets: thank you :)

very hot and cute! i love taryns laugh. so cute!

Thanks so much primus!! Hope you are having a great week!

Hell yeah U of M. All is right with the world when the wolverines are punishing the spartans.

...also, amazing clip. You have a great laugh and I always love seeing someone tickled who seems to be enjoying herself! Looking forward to the barefoot clip.

Boooo U of M Spartans are :numberone:!!!

Ok, now thats out of the way, I am SO glad you enjoyed the clip!! And definitely look for to the barefoot clip very soon :D

An amazing clip Taryn. I love your laugh and you are sooooo beautiful. it's hard to tell which is more ticklish.........Your feet or your sides.:redheart:

BTW........check your e-mail. ;)

Terrific fun to see. Thanks to both you and Rook for sharing.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back