• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 Flash Fictions (Eventually)

Minstrel

Hi, I am Gr... Minstrel, and I had an idea to write out a hundred short stories, all 500 words in length, and post them all here in an ongoing thread... so that's what I'm doing, I suppose.

This one is M/F, but these stories will be all over the place, */F, */M, light-hearted, strangely dark, contemporary, whimsical, basically whatever springs into my head.

Hope you like the idea, and hope you like the story. I'm going to be trying to update regularly. I'd like to say one per day, but I'm lazy and it'll probably wind up being closer to two per week.

Story #1 – Abuse of Trust (M/F)

There are moments in life so rare and unlikely that one might think the day they occur on to be blessed by the hand of fate itself; for Sam such a moment came on a lazy Sunday morning when his friend Kelly phoned him and asked as nonchalantly as you please if he'd mind tying her up.
A few confused questions from him and straightforward answers from her revealed that Kelly had found a way to make money as a product tester for a company which produced, as they described it, 'Anything and everything to ensure a thousand delights in the bedroom.' Their slogans were dire but they paid well, as Kelly informed him, and now she needed him to help her test some psuedo-hemp rope they'd mailed to her.
While somewhat perplexed by this request, Sam agreed readily and made haste to her house. Kelly had been a friend of his from university, the only one he'd kept in touch with, and whilst they'd never been interested in each other, her attractiveness was something he'd not failed to notice, and the prospect of seeing her tied up couldn't help but be an attractive one, (and also gave him an idea for a most despicable and ungentlemanly scheme.)
He arrived, they had coffee and she led him to the studio where normally she made her clay pots and kitchenware, and now was festooned by an eclectic mix of sex toys.
Sitting herself on a cushion and placing her arms behind her back, she went on to tell him about a particularly sinister looking crow she'd seen outside the window that morning whilst he bound her wrists and ankles. She struggled for a moment, testing for softness and how secure they were and, reasonably satisfied, she asked Sam to untie her.
Instead, Sam knelt down beside her ankles and began to peel off her pink socks.
“Er... what are you doing?” Came Kelly's rather understandable question.
By way of answer Sam caught her legs in a scissor hold and began to assault the soles of her feet with all his fingers. Outside the studio windows, passing pedestrians were disturbed to hear the most pained and blood curdling shriek they'd ever heard from above, and more than a few prepared to phone the police before hearing the equally loud threat that followed 'Stop tickling me you asshole or I'll slice off your hands!' Still confused, but confident that no lives were in danger, they replaced their phones and stopped to listen.
“Forgive me, old friend, but I'm not the trusty accomplice you took me for.” Sam said, and taking a nearby long, elaborately coloured feather that Kelly had also been given to test, he wreaked further havoc on her soles, arches and between her toes.
After a while he released her, and after administering five kicks and seven punches to his person Kelly, more or less, forgave him.
And then they both had lunch.

The End.

Here's another:

Story #2 – A Tale of Complete Failure (Multiple F/M)

Bold Sir Ethan, the finest knight in the Kingdom and the right hand of King Victor VI, had been charged to bring the King's justice to the Sorceress who dwelt in the distant tower of Crucis-Tor. For long years she had been only a distant legend, a source of dark yet mostly fictitious tales with which to scare misbehaving children, but ultimately harmless so long as she was not disturbed.
Recently however, she had begun to strike out from her tower, casting spells of destruction upon the farms and homesteads nearest to her domain, and also sending out her minions to capture and drag back helpless, screaming people for reasons no one knew what.
Sir Ethan, undaunted, rode to her tower at the King's behest and issued his challenge at the gate, demanding that the Witch open her gates and face justice for the ills she had done. Indeed she opened her gates but as Sir Ethan stepped inside and squinted against the darkness within he was instantly set upon by a score of the Witch's servants. His helm was ripped from his head and a blow with a wooden staff rendered him unconscious.
When he awoke, he found himself stark naked and chained to the ceiling, with the Sorceress sat lazily on her throne before him, downing a glass of red wine and grinning like the proverbial cat who'd feasted upon the canary. Without a word, she gave a lazy wave to her servants and suddenly a dozen hands, some human, some not, all female and all with long nails were on Ethan's body.
Sorcery had been worked on him as he slept, and his hardened, war-worn skin had become suddenly sensitive beyond all reason. As the nails began to tickle and tease his underarms, ribs, waist, knees, and feet, he immediately fell to hysterical laughing, and thrashed about in his chains like some kind of peculiar cackling salmon.
The lovely faces of his tormentors would sometimes turn to smile cruel smiles to him, or whisper teasing things in his ears. Indeed after his initial surprise and horror had passed, his growing arousal was evident for all to see, yet the hands never ventured close to his genitals.
Finally, after a good many hours with only the smallest of reprieves, granted only so that Sir Ethan might catch his breath and not pass out from lack of oxygen, the Sorceress called for a halt. Her servants stepped back and she stepped forward, grabbing the knight's hair and pulling his sagging head back to look at her she told him two things; one was that with her magic, she had broadcast the sound of his laughter and pleading across the land, the people knew of their hero's less-than-dignified fate. She also told him that until his homeland was conquered, her minions would continue tormenting him and he would never know release, in any sense of the word.

In the end, his country managed to withstand her siege for eight years.

The End

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back