• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 reasons why tickling is great!

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Can we think of 100 reason why tickling is just so damn awesome?
Think we can get more than 100 reason why?
Let the listing begin!

:)

It can be combined with bondage, making for a very fun experience. :D

To be that guy: Because it's a hell of a lot of fun, obviously.

Touch, the greatest form of communication

Tickling is how I show a woman I really like her.

All the above reasons are related to health and can be summed up quite easily in asserting that tickling is healthy.

Now, are there any other types of arguments in favour of tickling ?

I'd suggest tickling triggers smiling (through laughing) and The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. :wavingguy

It's great to have this incredible power of sombody while, you have them tied up, creaming, and, sqirming and laughing and begging, but at the same time you aren't causing them any real harm.

That release of stress and tension that comes with all the screaming and thrashing people do when they are helpless to ressist a ruthless tickler.

it's not a dirty fetish, among other things ^^

What do you mean by "dirty". do you mean sexually dirty, or do you mean slime and mud dirty. If you are tickling for sexual reasons and it's not "dirty" then you probably aren't doing it right.

It allows ugly people to touch someone they're attracted in a sexual way when they normally wouldn't be able to and they can claim they were just doing it because it's fun because not everyone assumes when you're tickling them because you have a tickling fetish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back