• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/11/11]* I Feel So Ticklish *[M/F]*

Um... all legal/piracy discussion aside.... I thought this was a great clip.

I really do prefer models like this one that don't seem to exaggerate their ticklishness. This one really does seem ticklish in an unexpected and non-exaggerated way.

the guy Darth is talking about is a total douche who has affected a lot of producers on this site

he is right to go after him

I do not have any problem to understand his point of view...i make stuff that i sell too, and if i get my product out pirated i would get pissed too; but I am not sure that the whole "i continue to make clips and also put previews, but I will not sell them" is something that I understand....at least from an economical and profitable perspective.

I have purchased your clips in the past; some were good and some not so much (like with all the producers after all; the preview is a double edge sword sometimes since it gives you expectations that are not confirmed in the real clip, while other times, a totally anonymous clip reveals to be amazing); but in the end if i see a clip that i cannot buy I just think that you don't want to sell your product and buy somewhere else

IF you get back selling vids i will be right outside the door, ready to buy; otherwise just think that you are loosing my money, because I buy somewhere else (and sometimes i should just bite my hands, since i purchase in some cases pure garbage).

Best of luck for your litigation; at least in US I had no luck in winning any court case when my software was pirated; was much easier in other countries since they do not have all these shady lawyers that would make even a thief to look like an innocent; Hope that everything will get settled soon so we can get back to buy your stuff.

Ahh, I see. I must have just misinterpreted his original statement. My apologies then.

ok so wut i have gotten form all of this is that ppl are bashing darth because of his take on the issue, which i got from him is that someone here is goin around with other ppls credit cards and such buying clips (wether being posted elsewhere or not) and using someone else money/credit do it. so in my opinion, darth holding his clips until this person is delt with is a great way to protect whoevers identity(ies) he has stolen! So i respect him for doing wut he is doing in handling the situation. And for those saying that if u made something and it was being distributed freely so on and so forth, sure you would get mad but come on... its the internet, you post something online for a fee and enough ppl like it, u will eventually find it somewhere else for free :/

Ahh, I see. I must have just misinterpreted his original statement. My apologies then.

I think you did too but I'm glad we got that clarified.

Relentless: Very big post from you and I know you get it. I know some people are going to be put off by my approach, but I'm ok with that. I refuse to allow my stuff to be ripped off and I create previews to make people aware that I do create good content. My decision not to sell publicly, all factors considered, is in direct response to the situation that warrants it. I will simply not stop until the major culprits responsible are brought to justice. I want to make them feel what they've put others through - especially the credit card fraud aspect. These people will be held accountable - make no mistake about it. This group I refer to is small and very specific - so all reading this please understand the context of my words here.

As for everyone else, I continue to put previews out simply to show that we continue to create excellent quality tickle video content - and it's only getting better, not worse. There will come a time where I will make the works available for purchase again, but it won't be the same way. If that means some don't want to buy from me anymore, I'm sorry they feel that way, but I must do what I have to. I also have an obligation to those that put so much hard work into making the best work we possibly can to protect it from unauthorized distribution. Those who think nothing of this are partially to blame for it - they had to know this was coming eventually.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding during this time!

Well, nobody said that he is doing something wrong; it just don't make sense to me that he is spending money and time to produce something to just put out a preview and say "hahaha! you don't get it"...it may work maybe with schoolmates when you show your last gadget, but for a company that lives selling videos I do not get the point of doing this....whoever is pirating the clips is not having anything negative out of it; while Darth and the guys that wanna buy his stuff are getting the bad side of the deal IMHO.

Maybe is to keep the interest high while no new clips are released? Sorry but i do not have a degree in marketing or am a guru of capital ventures and such...i sell software not tickling clips :)

And of course I am not saying that the customer will leave Darth; just that personally as customer, I have a budget, and between waiting for new clips and getting clips on another store I go for buying on another store....nobody said that I will never get Darth's stuff anymore; that would be illogical and totally childish I think.

Piracy is something that is part of our life; and as you said is not the youtube video that hurts the market; especially when you have hundreds of clips (on youtube the most of the tickling videos pirated are from TA and CZ Tickling; 2 companies that has hundreds of videos and for them one or 2 videos out for free is not that much of a loss); but when you sell an honest amount (no clue how much it is, depends from everyone's expectations), it hurts to get something out that gives you a loss.

As example my software goes between 9.99 and 19.99; and even one single copy bring me a loss, while if half china pirate windows, microsoft can continue to live and make profit without even care.

There is no way to stop piracy, not even if you add protections or secret ID to each clip, so you know where the spread started (someone must have purchased it on C4s; if you know who got it, you can find out to whom he/she gave the clip and catch the whole chain); when i was voicing my concerns on a security forum, about what is the point for small software houses to make software due the piracy; I've got unanimous answers saying "live with it or just give up"; and now I realize that no matter how much effort you put, someone will crack your stuff no matter what, sooner or later; so I just add a minimal protection to discourage the occasional kid that wanna pirate the software...and take the piracy as free commercial advertise for my products....the last thing that I would do is to just show new products and say "sorry but you cannot buy them"

but that's just me of course...anyone is free to do and act in the way that fits best.

As for everyone else, I continue to put previews out simply to show that we continue to create excellent quality tickle video content - and it's only getting better, not worse. There will come a time where I will make the works available for purchase again, but it won't be the same way. If that means some don't want to buy from me anymore, I'm sorry they feel that way, but I must do what I have to. I also have an obligation to those that put so much hard work into making the best work we possibly can to protect it from unauthorized distribution. Those who think nothing of this are partially to blame for it - they had to know this was coming eventually.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding during this time!

I totally support you; I just don't get "the way" that you have to fight this whole thing, so don't take it as negative comment.

And i think that you don't need to put previews out; we all know the quality of your videos :)

she's highly attractive, and delightfully ticklish. she has the look of a great ler too. find her again and do a f/m with her. hell, i'd be the lee, she sexy!

steve

I can see why you wouldn't nor would most, but basically the cost of doing this is less than the cost of the alternative...plus...I don't feel anyone involved in this mess deserves to have any more of my material so this effectively stops them in their tracks. The downside is it also makes it unavailable to the good, lugitimate people on here :-\.

I totally support you; I just don't get "the way" that you have to fight this whole thing, so don't take it as negative comment.

And i think that you don't need to put previews out; we all know the quality of your videos :)

Why not just release clips as usual, and make up for the losses by serving DMCA subpoenas ($$$) to the occasional poor bastard

It's a lot of effort and the two judgements we've obtained so far are relative to the downloader and how much they've downloaded. I do not want any of those types of people to have my material, ever. They don't deserve it. Not trying to sound concieted or anything, but we make a really great product, and if some aren't willing to pay...then they'll never get it,that's it.

Why not just release clips as usual, and make up for the losses by serving DMCA subpoenas ($$$) to the occasional poor bastard

the clips was pireted from clips4sale ? dosen't they have ensurance for that kind of things ?

Where'd you get that image for your sig, Ji-Ou?! What video is that from?!! (Hey Darth, you could steal (ha ha, borrow! that position for your upcoming clips!) I kid, I kid....you can't copyright tickle positions or plots)

I kinda agree with Relentless somewhat. I mean, people's greed really caused this problem so they have no one to blame but themselves on it. Whatever you decide to do Darth you're in the right here so don't let any of these cheap morons tell you otherwise!

HERE'S SOME ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THROUGH IT, IN A DIFFERENT INDUSTRY

First off, I do not claim to have the perfect answer for Darth's problem; but, I can offer a perspective from someone who works in the music industry, which has been crippled by online piracy. I'm sure we all remember the days when, to buy a CD, you had to spent around $20 at Sam Goody or Tower Records. Back then, the price of music was way overpriced, because the record companies knew they could charge that amount of money. I've had many conversations with friends who the big labels; and, behind closed doors, they all agree that people chose to download music for free because of the record label's missmanagement of their greatest assets (their customers).

The internet has changed the game. The fact is that any digital products will be available to download, for free, somewhere. This, of course, does not mean that it is impossible to sell enough digital content to make a living. I have many friends (well-known bands) that sell hundreds of thousands of songs on iTunes a month, despite the fact that many people pirate their music. If someone is not willing to pay for your content, trying to force them to do so will not magically make them take out their wallet and pay you. It's better to be creative, accept that a certain percentage of the population will pirate your content and move on.

One of the things the music industry has done, in an effort to curb piracy, is exchange free content for fan data (email addresses). What if tickling video companies started offering shorter clips, in exchange for emails? They could build email lists and use those to market their content. It's worked well for the music industry.

Lastly, I would also say that, in this new internet age, I believe the real money is in live-events. I've seen this to be true, from personal experience. People can't "pirate" a ticket to a live-event. One of my friends runs one of the biggest music festivals in LA. More than 30,000 people attend and te cheapest tickets are $35. He brings in more than a million dollars in revenue, for one event. Now, in case anyone is thinking that he must be some genius or very experience... he's in his mid twenties.

Why not have some live tickling events and charge attendees a premium. I have no idea how many tickling clips a company may sell; but, it seems logical. Think about it. Those email collected could be used to market the events. Also, just because a producer of the events may live in one area, does not mean they are restricted to do events in that area. You can set-up events in different cities, if you have a team.

That's my advice; and, I think the most important thing to remember is not to alienate your customers and/or potential customers. Be creative and find creative solutions to problems.

Hallo - Reading your response was very beneficial. I've sent you a PM to discuss further. What an excellent idea/analogy!

This clip is now available on our new website along with many others! We are continuing to add more works to the library as quickly as possible. The URL is http://www.************************. Please update your bookmarks/favorites appropriately .

Still one of my favorite clips of all-time, any chance there's still anymore images of this? Always curious what shoes the model started off in

Thanks for the kind words Kevin. I probably have an image set stored on my archive drive. I could look and get back with you if you're interested?

Still one of my favorite clips of all-time, any chance there's still anymore images of this? Always curious what shoes the model started off in

Hey, are you posting any new videos to the site? I thought a while back you mentioned you had some new content you were going to post!

Hey, are you posting any new videos for sale in your site? I thought a while back you mentioned you had some new content!

I do have some content yet to be released and haven't decided for sure if I will or not, yet. Thanks for checking in Roth. Have a happy 4th :).

Hey, are you posting any new videos for sale in your site? I thought a while back you mentioned you had some new content!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back