• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11/11/11 New Ticklee Meshel! M/F

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Meshel Finds She Loves Being Tickled"

This is an interesting clip. Meshel came in to shoot saying she hasn't been tickled in over 20 years! She had no idea what would happen.

Well to her suprise being tickled REALLY turned her on!!!

She explained it as, "a hot sensual sexual feeling mixed with the feeling of not being able to stop giggling and laughing, so in other words, I Love It!"

There are a few moments of intense tickling where Meshel loses it and laughs out of control, but this clip is mostly sensual light tickling that sends her into orbit!

You get freestyle on the couch, then arms above head topless tickling, and finally in the stocks topless for even more sensual tickling.

The full clip can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/14418

Here's a lower quality preview and a collage.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• MeSl1Col.jpg
    MeSl1Col.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 2,729
  • MELNFSLBTKP.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,025
Sexy voice, love how she uses it to say how she loves being tickled while being tickled. Sigh.. always dream of hearing that.

Tell her the Batman is looking for her! :)

DK

WOW!!!:woot2: i`d give a weeks pay to be the 2nd person to tickle her in 20 years.:devil:

That was really hot! :D Thanks!

Glad you liked it BBT!!!

Sexy voice, love how she uses it to say how she loves being tickled while being tickled. Sigh.. always dream of hearing that.

Tell her the Batman is looking for her! :)

DK

DK, I know right! My jaw dropped! And figured I had to soldier thru the shoot anyway :)
I'll let her know that certain crime fighters are out for her!
Thanks for the awesome comment.

Excellent clip.

Thanks Destiny

WOW!!!:woot2: i`d give a weeks pay to be the 2nd person to tickle her in 20 years.:devil:

Hey Bill! Sometimes good things come to those who wait. I hope it's not another 20 years!

REALLY HOT :)

Glad you liked it BBM!

Very nice...

Thanks dude, she is definitely easy on the eyes.

She can share our Peanut M&M's anytime she wants TMJ. Very, very nice and quite sexy, even for this old man....

Hey- I bought this clip awhile ago & wanted to bump up this post. Any chance that you'll bring Meshel back for another video? She was YUM! :)

I don't suppose anyone knows whether she ever did any other tickling work. Seems like this was it. Would have loved to have seen more with her.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back