• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[11/21/09] Taryn's Tiny Toes Update! The Barber Chair! M/F, Feet, Knees!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone!

Taryn has asked me to release this preview clip for her...and, wanted me to introduce this awesome piece of dungeon equipment:

The Barber Chair! :firedevil

This isn't just any Barber Chair folks...

It's vintage...equipped w/ a hydraulic mechanism, for convenient lifting and lowering.

...and, it has its OWN. CLASSIC. FREAKIN'. ASHTRAY! :p

Taryn's Barber Chair Tickle Torture! -Part 1-

Taryn brought some pink bondage tape to our last shoot...and really wanted to be taped to the chair.
For those that aren't familiar w/ bondage tape...it forms to the body, while maintaining comfort, and preventing escape.

I taped her arms (tightly) to the rests on the side of the chair...taped her ankles together...and, taped her toes together as well...and eventually roped her ankles to the chair's footrest! Trust me...she wasn't going anywhere.

Part 1 includes awesome close-ups of Taryn's gorgeous size 6 feet! Her knees are also tickled in this clip.

She's tickled with the brush, fingers, and her soles even get a few smacks in between tickles; meant to tenderize, of course.

Fans of Taryn...tickle torture...and the dungeon, are sure to enjoy this one!

*While Part 1 is mainly foot focused, Part 2 will focus on her super-ticklish upperbody!*

Below, I've posted 3 HQ photos, 1 collage, and a 1:07 preview for Taryn!

The full clip is 8:42 in length, and can be purchased at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/32653">Taryn's Tiny Toes</a>!

More to come w/ Taryn at her site...and @ Rook's Media!

Have a great weekend,

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

:wow: Holy Moses! :wow:

W/the aid of Taryn's bountiful beauty & remarkable reactions , this "Barber Chair" clip may have just shaved & a-haircutted me ... to bits!!! :faint:

Fantastic stuff , Rook! Thanks a bunch for posting! :bowing:

W/the aid of Taryn's bountiful beauty & remarkable reactions , this "Barber Chair" clip may have just shaved & a-haircutted me ... to bits!!! :faint:

TKLMAN,

I'm sure I can safely speak for Taryn as well when I say the following:

Thanks so much for the continued, heartfelt responses man!

Seriously, man...your creativeness w/ your posts is highly appreciated, and definitely isn't overlooked.

Ryan

This is exactly why i said you both have set the bar so high. I do believe i'll be going to barber school now!!

Did she really say "You have nails, shithead." in the preview clip??

Taryn is so CUTE! I just love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!
The barber chair is a cool set up, and Taryn look so good sitting in it!
The toe tie looks perfect on her very perfect and yummy big toes!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

TKLMAN,

I'm sure I can safely speak for Taryn as well when I say the following:

Thanks so much for the continued, heartfelt responses man!

Seriously, man...your creativeness w/ your posts is highly appreciated, and definitely isn't overlooked.

Ryan

:bowing:

got a request for ya, dunno if u do it or not... do a clip where she starts out in sneakers and socks (black socks my fave :D) and have it shot from her side, as if it's what she's seing, her point of view, and her saying things like no, dont tickle my feet, no please leave my socks on as you peel them off one by one. i'd love to see that..

This is exactly why i said you both have set the bar so high. I do believe i'll be going to barber school now!!

Wow!

Thanks, vlad! Does this mean that I can get a complimentary haircut every other week? :drinkup:

...and yes...you've heard correctly. :p

Cheers vlad...

Ryan

Thanks Adrian!

Glad you enjoy the dungeon's barber chair set up...the toe tie...and clip.

Cheers my friend...

Ryan

Very nice work... as always.

Wow!
Thanks so much, reflexology414.

EPIC RYAN!!!!

On behalf of Taryn, and myself... :gbtoast:

I'm sure she'll be commenting sometime soon within this thread...she had some fun stuff planned this weekend.

Thanks again, Tom.

Ryan

...and something for you, kind sir.

<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%">>></marquee>:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%"><<</marquee>

THOSE ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEET AND WHEN SHE SPREAD HER TOES OMG

Glad you liked the clip, ticklingspider.

once again perfection! nuff said!

Thanks primus!

As always, cute and perfection!

Thanks tfeet1!

got a request for ya, dunno if u do it or not... do a clip where she starts out in sneakers and socks (black socks my fave :D) and have it shot from her side, as if it's what she's seing, her point of view, and her saying things like no, dont tickle my feet, no please leave my socks on as you peel them off one by one. i'd love to see that..

Hey mrbob!

Thanks for the request...and we'll certainly see if we can make that happen.

Awesome as always you two! :D :bowing: Your laughter is infectious, Taryn! :twohugs:

Great preview Ryan and Taryn. The Barber Chair is awesome and, of course, the BEAUTIFUL TARYN makes this an awesome clip.
I can't get enough of you Taryn and your infectous laugh. Love ya sweetie. ;)

Aww, :aww: Thanks so much TKLMAN!!! And... very soon we will be releasing the highly anticipated 'Taryn: Carbonated!' :bubble::bubble:

:rowfull: Let me know when you graduate so I can get a haircut!!

...and, I assume no responsibility for what escapes my mouth when I am being tickle tortured :innocent:

Thanks so much for your support Adrian!! I hope you had an amazing weekend :D

Very nice work... as always.

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!

EPIC RYAN!!!!

Thanks, Tex!! Have a :beer: for me in Quirk-ville!

THOSE ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEET AND WHEN SHE SPREAD HER TOES OMG
Thanks Ticklingspider!! Rook gypped me on the whole toe spreading thing though, he didn't give me a chance to finish lol!

once again perfection! nuff said!

Thanks so much Primus!! Hope you are having a great Monday!

As always, cute and perfection!

Thank you.... :jumpupanddown:

Hi!! Thanks so much for the request, I might have to wait until after Thanksgiving, but we can definitely get this done for you!!

dammit taryn, why do you have to be damn cute? :)

Who, me??? :innocent:

Awesome as always you two! :D :bowing: Your laughter is infectious, Taryn! :twohugs:

:aww: Thanks Leaf!! You rock!!! :bubbly:

Great preview Ryan and Taryn. The Barber Chair is awesome and, of course, the BEAUTIFUL TARYN makes this an awesome clip.

Thanks so much!! And look for your face down/face up spread eagle request, already filmed and we will be realeasing it soon!! :redheart:

I hope you got her extra good for that remark!

Affirmative, vlad. :D

Awesome as always you two! :D :bowing: :twohugs:

Thanks leaf!

Thanks DLaz!

It's definitely not the normal style of chair, that's for sure.

That's what makes it so damn appealing...plus...that classic ashtray! :D

From Taryn and I both...thanks everybody!

Barber Chair, Part 2 will be coming soon...

Ryan

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back