• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

13 new clips

The_rocking

TMF Master
13 new clips ready for download, Sorry no description this time, you know why? it's so fucking tired to put a description even a pic of the clip, so, you must find yourself the type of clip.

http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/joaquingarciaa/

SALUTE!:zzzzz:

OK...I decided to include a clip donated to me by a buddie I found in a chatroom a month ago.

This clip Is very rare and very few may have it, that's why I include this bonus clip just for you, starring the beautiful Tori Sinclair.

Man,

That bonus clip is awesome! The lighting is horrible when the camera is away, but otherwise is great. Everything is cool: the setting, their taunting, the tickling, the close-ups.

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

hmmm...

I keep getting the docture frankantickle clips, is that what there supposed to be?

OK, here is a description :)

Clip 01 (MPEG, 0:21) - M/F - Bare Feet, Stomach, Ribs. The Laughter (http://www.thelaugher.com/): Depression Be Gone.
Clip 02 (MPEG, 0:20) - MM/F - Hosed Feet. From DF Productions (http://www.feeture.com/).
Clip 03 (MPEG, 0:11) - F/F - Bare Feet. Harmony Concepts: TK-7 - Ticklish Interrogation.
Clip 04 (MPEG, 1:03) - M/F - Hosed Feet.
Clip 05 (RM, 1:58) - F/F - Bare Feet. Harmony Concepts: TK-8 - sbm332.
Clip 06 (RM, 2:00) - MM/F - Bare Feet. RenFaire cip from Marco.
Clip 07 (RM, 1:26) - F/F. Bare Feet, Underarms. From RealTickling: Tonya's Tickle Tale.
Clip 08 (MPEG, 0:12) - F/F - One bare foot and one hosed foot. It is an old Channel X clip.
Clip 09 (MPEG, 0:20) - MF/F - Bare Feet. From Tickle Party.
Clip 10 (RM, 0:53) - F/F - Stomach, Ribs, Underarms. FrenchLesson05.
Clip 11 (RM, 0:49) - F/F - But, Legs, Underarms, Knees, Back, Ribs. FrenchLesson07.
Clip 12 (RM, 1:01) - F/F - Bare Feet. FrenchLesson02.
Clip 13 (RM, 0:35) - MF/F - Underarms, Inner thighs, Bare Feet, Stomach. Katie + Charles (http://www.ticklespot.com/).
Bonus Clip (MPEG, 8:54) - F/F - Bare Feet.

Last edited:
Thank you for the description that may come in handy for those people who wants a brief description before download...

I have just downloaded the Tori Sinclair/Hollywood tickling clip.

the_rocking, I SALUTE YOU!

That was the best tickling clip i have ever seen, I am huge fan of both Tori and Hollywood, and this vid was just phat!

You keep the video clip section of the forum alive, you da man! :cool:

The first one is from The Laugher's site (http://www.thelaugher.com) and is from the video Depression Be Gone. He has clips from his other videos there as well.

The third clip is actually from Harmony Concepts and is titled TK-7 Ticklish Interrogation.

I think that the fourth clip is from Kim's Kastle (http://www.kimskastle.com/).

The fifth clip is also from Harmony Concepts.

nimrod

Thanks alot for the pictures :D

I think this should be a tradition.

When you download a clip and there is no description - post one in the thread.

Once I'll download them, I'll post screenshots...

On second though, I won't since I can't attach files. :(

ARGH!

Thanks for all the posting, but is anyone else having trouble with the Tori mpg? It is the only one I can't play, and given the comments about it, I'm really eager to see it.

Thanks for any advice (or commiseration :).

The Rocking, not a problem. I am glad I could help.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Trouble with download

I too am having trouble with the Tori clip. I have Real Player, and it says it can't play this file format, something about this may not be an .mpg file. Any help would be appreciated.

Me Too

I am having the same problem.....PLEASE HELP!!!! I am dying to see this clip!!!!!! I have real player one, and it plays mpegs and rms, but it says that the file may not be an MPEG....WTF?!?!?!? Thanks in advance. :cool:

nice job The_rocking!!!

the long version is quite possibly the best clip i have ever seen.

it had all the right elements and it was very lengthy.

keep posting clips like this and you will be on top of the world.

You know what....hehehe, I have in my power the end part of the video, do you want me to post it? is free style tickle...

Of course... Do you need to ask?

Hey man,

Don't tease us like that... :D

I would like to see how the "fight" ends. Post it when you get a chance.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Krokus

This is how to get it to work for all u people who don't know. Although it says on the extention it is and mpeg, it was meant to be played on WMP(windows media player).

yeah, sometimes in clips I download before I change the extension and after that the clip plays, maybe if you try to change the extensions of the clips, try the following.

mpg to avi
mpg to mpeg
mpg to wmv
mpg to asx

Perhaps it works...

Nice Clips!
The only one I havn't d/l is the Tori clip (damn modem. But can I ask where did the 'French Lesson' clips come from? Those ones were great!

Thanks again the_rocking!

To the people who are using realone player...

I have encountered the same problem with you guys. I have realone player and I can't play the Tori mpegs. However, it played on my Windows Media Player. I have the version of WMP wherein Windows first introduced the new WMP look (the one with the seven choices: Now Playing, Media Guide, CD Audio, etc.) on the left side and wherein Windows allowed skins to be used in the WMP (in other words, almost the same things the realone player does). If I'm not mistaken, that's WMP Version 7. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If you have that version and still can't play it... try updating the player. I allowed a very long update for the WMP v7. It didn't change the player's look but updated something (I still don't know what that is). But then... Tori's Tickleplay played on WMP. I'm downloading the longer clip at the moment.

Hope this helps...

AquaAdventure

PS And oh, the rocking.... VERY SUPERB JOB. Thanks for the clips. :yowzer:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back