• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

:)

tcklsh

Hey, I'm Tiffany. :D I guess i'm new here as far as accounts go, but i've been lurking for at least two years. (Yes, against the rules, I know. I was a horny kid, I guess, and what can I say? I liked knowing there were more people with this fetish than just me.) I just turned 18 last September (WOO!) and I live at home with my parents. I am 100% in the closet about this whole fetish thing - I have more than just tickling but this is probably the strongest. I've got two friends or so that trade kinky fanfiction with me for our favourite fandoms (Like Batman, etc..) mostly from anonymous kink meme communities on livejournal. However, this fetish is totally a secret, I guess. My boyfriend doesn't even know, which, believe me, gets a little frustrating after a while. He and I aren't.. well.. he and I haven't had intercourse, yet, and that at least has to happen before I even mention something of a fetish. Even then, i'll probably still be shy about it. I don't mind, though. :D Anyway, like I said, i've never told anyone about this fetish, it's a total secret - but I have fun with it. So, uhm.. HELLO, TMF, NICE TO BE WITH YOU FOR REAL THIS TIME! :)

Welcome out in the open then! :D Glad to have you with us. :toast: And I think a lot of people here have more kinks other than tickling. XD Good stuff!

tiffany - first of all kudos for not sleeping with the boyfriend yet. that's hard to pull off! wait til you're ready and don't ever get in the sack for the wrong reasons or do it to social and/or boyfriend pressure. make sure what u feel is mutual and real on both your parts - u can't go back once it's done. my suggestion? don't hide the tickling thing from him - when you're ready for your first experience, whether it be with this guy or someone else, make tickling a part of your foreplay/sex from the very first time. just say something like you're scared or not really aroused yet and ask him to tickle u or let u tickle him so you can relax and get involved. tickling in sex isn't all that odd. tickling as a sole means of cumming's a little more fettish like but whatever your tickling fantasies are - DON'T hide them. it will just get harder to tell him the longer u wait. and hiding things like this will only hurt him more in the long run. involve him in your fantasies if/when you decide he is worth popping the cherry for. good luck!

well you're secret is out now.. imma post it all over whereever you're from j/k :p

welcome to tmf!

since you've been lurking for a couple of years, you may have seen this recent thread where c7 was preparing to tell his gf about his interest in tickling. if not, you might want to take a look at it. i think he did the community a service in sharing his experience: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=176983

Hey there, Tiffany! Your story sounds very similar to mine. I, too, would lurk on the forum on and off until I turned 18 last year, which was when I finally joined. :D
But like what the others have said, I think you should go ahead and tell the bf about the fetish. The tickling kink is one of the more "vanilla" of the ones out there, so I don't think you need to have intercourse before engaging in tickle play.

Well, I really hope you enjoy posting here. I would recommend the General and Silly Stuff areas if you want to get to know the lovely folks here.

HELLO TIFFANY.

:welcome: I hope to see more of you here at the forum. There are many sections to the TMF, so be sure to look them all over.:xpulcy:

Welcome to the TMF, Tiffany, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum. While most here certainly like to keep their private lives private, I do hope when you are ready you share your fetish with your bf. If he cares about you, he should accept and embrace your interests as if they were his own. I know a lot of people here that essentially converted their vanilla significant others by gradually introducing them to this interest and this community.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you have already figured out how many great people are here on the forum. Have fun and look forward to seeing your posts.
:jumpupanddown:

Welcome, tcklsh, and congratulations on finally being able to join us! [I was in a similar boat, lurking until after I turned 18, so I know where you're coming from.]

Hi Tiffany,we are glad to have you here..let's increase the tickle community..especially with many girls.. ah eh ah ;-D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back