• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18M looking for some new partners on discord.

Dragun

Hello everyone! I've been dwelling around the forums for a few months now and decided to finally make a post.

I'm fairly well literate though I may struggle at times when I'm on phone. Pretty quick and reliable with responses. I tend to put some descent detail into them and id prefer if you did as well, (at least two to three sentences). I'm happy to run NSFW or SFW depending on preferences. That, and I'm happy to work with both cannon and Origional characters. Having done plenty of roleplay in both categories. I'm happy with most Gender combinations asides from M/M. But, I'm always happy to play as female characters. So that won't be a problem if you're only comfortable with males yourself.

If you're interested in adding me, just shoot me a response to this post letting me know you're going to add me and what your user is. Since you can never be too careful with random adds on discord theses days. I'll see you all around.

Discord: dragun_

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back