• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1980's Workout Video Tickling - M/F

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
This is our first fully scripted clip/roleplay!

In the 1980's, "Wake Up With Sunshine!" was a live local morning exercise show airing on channel 9 - WTKL. Sunshine (Model Sunshine Tampa) would take viewers through an early morning aerobic workout, discuss healthy eating tips and showcase new exercise trends.

During one infamous episode, "Wake Up With Sunshine!" was infiltrated by someone with a tickle fetish! The man posed as an exercise guru who had a brand new, cutting edge exercise routine known as "Laughrobics".

The niave, super positive Sunshine never saw what was coming.....

The mysterious tickler strapped her ankles down under the guise of properly positioning her for the workout before removing her sneakers and sweaty socks. Sunshine is confused but still super-positive. The tickler then begins the "Laughrobics" by tickling Sunshine's soft soles. Sunshine shrieks and laughs, she can't believe she's being tickled on live television!

The tickler is relentless on her ticklish soles, he uses fingers, hairbrush and an electric tool to give Sunshine the workout of her life!

Pieced together from various sources, you get to see it here for the first time - This is the "FULL MOVIE" which features 80's style graphics and VHS effects. The tickling portion of the video is in full HD quality!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

i am searching a vid

i am searching for 2 years a video of a male tickling a female waist down
the tittle of the vid is this "Tickling waist-down m/f"

very cute catchy idea work out video mix of 80s style but with feet tickling on sweaty soles sound like more fun to me then morning exercise show bring up ratings for sure.

Omg - such a great clip!!! Loved the concept! Beautiful ticklish model!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back