• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Free Entire Clips from Tickle Challenge

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hey Everyone,

So Tickle Challenge turned 3 years old this month. As many of you know, we were down all summer with a family medical issue so we have been busy shooting all month and I cannot wait to show you the new contestants. Attached is a photo of Bre who will be launching on our site soon. Let me know what you think.

However, we wanted to celebrate our anniversary so we wanted to remind everyone of one of our first contestants who turned out to be a major hit on the site. JOLENE. I attached a photo of her as well. We have a 4 minute extended trailer which will can get access to by signing up on our mailing list.

Also, if you sign up on our mailing, you will get instant access to a full Tickle Challenge as well another free clip of your favorite type of challenge.

Go to our home page and sign up for the mailing list and we will email you all of the details on how to get over 25 minutes of Free Tickle Challenge.

http://www.ticklechallenge.com

Chris

Thanks everyone for the amazing response to this campaign. I really appreciate it. Bear with me as I get through processing all of the sign ups.

Chris

what about those of us that already signed up last time you did this?

Done. I'm not sure, though, if I already have the clips you're mentioning - I have lots of your stuff (as you know). But one can never be sure enough...
Anyway, Bre looks like a great contestant - looking forward to see a preview of her. And Jolene rocks anyway!

Good to have you back, Chris! :hello:

This is very generous of you. And also a smart way to promote your site.

I do have one question, though. When I signed up, I was only given the option to download the stacie lynn challenge. You also mentioned a free clip of a challenge of our choice? How do we go about getting that free clip? And do we also get to choose the model of our choice or is it pre-determined?

This is very generous of you. And also a smart way to promote your site.

I do have one question, though. When I signed up, I was only given the option to download the stacie lynn challenge. You also mentioned a free clip of a challenge of our choice? How do we go about getting that free clip? And do we also get to choose the model of our choice or is it pre-determined?

Quick clarification. Once you sign up, you get the first free clip and then the next day you get an email asking what type of challenge you prefer. We need to do this so we spread out the workload to process everything. You don't get to pick out the contestant, only the type of challenge.

Thanks,

Chris

A quick shout out to this guy's work.

A top class producer, great videos, great customer service.And now offering free stuff! - Is there anything more we could ask for!

Chris is definitely a very great producer and businessman which is why this company is running smoothly and is on its way up. Keep it up, man!

BTW do you have a sample clip for the new girl? LOL

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back