• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Minute Tickle Torture Sample - F/F - Hypnotic Foot Tickle & Masturbation to Orgasm

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
2 Minute Tickle Torture Sample - F/F - Hypnotic Foot Tickle & Masturbation to Orgasm

Here's a nice, long two and a half minute sample from the clip "Hypnotic Foot Tickle & Masturbation to Orgasm." Charlee hypnotizes Tabitha by slowly and sensually tickling her bare feet. Once Tabitha's under hypnosis, Charlee uses her powers of suggestion to command Tabitha into stripping naked before masturbating to orgasm. Charlee makes sure Tabitha cums on her command.

media

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Nice dream sequence there I say. Might have been better if Charlee had tickled Tab's feet while masturbating . but heh, is my thoughts not everyone's lol

she has a nice body. and pretty feet. but there was no tickling at all. it was a ok clip.

she has a nice body. and pretty feet. but there was no tickling at all. it was a ok clip.

There was some slow erotic tickling in the beginning, which was alright. I see hypnosis clips every now and then.. are they meant to be fantasy clips? There's absolutely no way that the hypnosis in this clip is real. I know that hypnosis can actually work for certain conditions and is sometimes used as a psychological treatment, but I doubt Charlee is a licensed hypnotherapist. Someone fill me in!

Very nice clip. Not alot of tickling but very erotic just the same. I was most impressed by the fact that the ticklee had real tits. Don't see that much anymore.

Very, VERY EROTIC! Cripes! I'm so stiff I can't type! Excellent teaser - (at least I feel teased)!

A license is no more necessary to induce hypnosis than it is to tickle someone. Possibly in some areas it may be necessary to get a license in order to do business as a hypnotherapist professionally, but one needn't be a hypnotherapist to induce hypnosis.

Having said that, probably the overwhelming majority of hypnotic inducements done as entertainment are pretty much "pure showbiz."

A license is no more necessary to induce hypnosis than it is to tickle someone. Possibly in some areas it may be necessary to get a license in order to do business as a hypnotherapist professionally, but one needn't be a hypnotherapist to induce hypnosis.

Having said that, probably the overwhelming majority of hypnotic inducements done as entertainment are pretty much "pure showbiz."

I agree with all of that, but I have serious doubts about using hypnosis to control another person's actions to this extent.. especially if there is no professional training involved.

I agree with all of that, but I have serious doubts about using hypnosis to control another person's actions to this extent.. especially if there is no professional training involved.

Without having seen the video (or even this preview clip), I don't have much to base an impression on of how much the person's actions were "controlled", however it's pretty much true that a person can't be induced to do anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't do under any other circumstances, and stage performers who use "hypnosis" for entertainment probably at least seemingly "influence" the behavior of their "subjects" all the time, and I doubt that all these performers have had "professional" training as hypnotherapists. (As a long-time amateur magician myself, I know that there are even books sold to magicians teaching how to do hypnosis "purely for entertainment purposes".)

In fact, my ex-wife was at a slumber party in her teens at which one of the other young ladies present apparently hypnotized one of the others present, and she's had the incident on audio tape ever since, having brought a small tape recorder with her to the "party". As long as there's no evidence that anyone was done any actual harm, I wouldn't worry too much about it, particularly since I'm not sure how much evidence there is that anyone can actually "control" another person's actions completely "against their will", through hypnosis, or any other means, anyway, as the hypnotist/subject "relationship" is pretty much a fully cooperative interaction on both their parts.

Edit: As an afterthought, I might add that I personally think that there may actually be greater risk of harm in involving oneself with a bad licensed therapist (of the "non-hypno" variety) or clergyman than from a bit of hypnosis, "real" or faked, done for entertainment purposes.

Last edited:
Hypnotism is all about the willingness of the person being hypnotized. If they aren't willing, then they can never be hypnotized and controlled.

Yep. In fact, so vital is the full cooperation of the subject, that it has even been said by some that all hypnosis is really self-hypnosis. The hypnotist merely assists the subject in achieving the hypnotic state, and the subject will generally simply "awaken" if any attempt is made to cause him/her to do or experience anything s/he is unwilling to.

Agreed.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Yep. In fact, so vital is the full cooperation of the subject, that it has even been said by some that all hypnosis is really self-hypnosis. The hypnotist merely assists the subject in achieving the hypnotic state, and the subject will generally simply "awaken" if any attempt is made to cause him/her to do or experience anything s/he is unwilling to.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back