• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 New Videos to Release!

realtickling

TMF Regular
Hi. We have 2 videos that have been shot already. We will only release one at a time though due to the fact that we can't handle both at once. We are a smaller company than you think. So..........

Which do you want first:

1) Priscilla's Trio

Priscilla tickles 3 different girls, 2 are topless, much in the same manner of TOH2 movie concept, except Priscilla is the main tickler throughout.

2) Queens Right

Priscilla has a young girl in her Elizabethan throne room and tickles her madly in many unique positions and bondage equipment. Then asks the young maiden to do the same to her.

Ok, which one first? The majority votes will rule.
:)

Queen's Right, no question.

Gotta go with medieval apparatus here...:devil:

Thanks again, guys for more great...ssssttttuuuufffffff....

All Priscilla all the time!

<P>Priscilla as a tickle-mad majesty? My, my, that's typecasting... but it's the people's cherce--at least this people's. Aye to QUEEN'S RIGHT first! (Why? Because if you released the other one first, then QUEEN'S RIGHT would be LEFT, and that would be very confusing!)<P>

<P>By the way, if you ever decide to make a special effects tickle vid, Kathy, I would like to see one where Priscilla tickles HERSELF
in a tables-turning tussle of twins. It could be called TWISTED SISTERS, I suppose... :D <P>

The Vatican votes

The Pope casts his vote for the Queen. Us Royaly got to stick together.

Long live the Queen!

As interesting as Priscilla's Trio sounds, I have to vote for Queens Right. I don't know, maybe I'm just in a mood for a period vid. I'm also interested in seeing the unique positions and bondage equipment. Anyway, I can't wait to see it! :)

Queens sounds veeeeery interesting. Hey I am wondering if our favorite red head tickled any Canadian beauties during her adventures.

Put down one vote for Priscilla's Trio. I love the thought of a variety of ladies, and you always have great choices of beautiful, ticklish ladies, subject to tickle torture from the best tickler in videos today.

Thinking......Thinking......Thinking.....room starting to spin around.....everything starting to go dark.....must make decision......before I lose conciuosness.........Thinking.....Queen's Right.........Yes......Yes.......Queen's Right..........

I personally believe that anything you will put out can't be bad. So really whichever you put out first is a top quality tickling video. But we'll be waiting for them both...

Speedwagon?

Lightninbug, was that a veiled REO Speedwagon reference? I didn't think anyone else had R.E.O. T.W.O.

(Meanwhile...I was still thinkin'....):cool:

Actually, I believe that is a reference to Chuck Berry's "Little Queenie", in which the chorus is "Go, go, go Little Queenie!" I love Chuck!

Anyhow, they both sound great but I prefer the trio.....more girls!

Kathy, are these all new girls? Does Pricilla tickle Sara at all?

You're right, nontkl, but I do think the Speedwagon version could have been a cover. That's the one that popped into my head.

To reiterate....go, go, go little Queenie!:cool:

i usually go for the one with more people getting tickled in it..but its hard not to vote for one where priscilla gets tickled also..i vote queens right

@ new videos

Queens Right for me sounds like a good one,

Both! Why can't you just put both? Ok, I'm sorry. I'll pick Queens Rite.

Re: Speedwagon?

Dave2112 said:
Lightninbug, was that a veiled REO Speedwagon reference? I didn't think anyone else had R.E.O. T.W.O.

(Meanwhile...I was still thinkin'....):cool:

Dave2112
Little Queeny was/ is a standard R&B song...the Stones, Little Richard & others have done it too
Bug

Casting my vote

My God, Kathy, it sounds like Priscilla is actually listening to
all the attention we have been giving her! Three videos in the
span of two months? What a fine lady!

As for the vids, I guess I will finally go with everyone else and
voe for "Queen's Right," because that's the type of theme which
turns me on. Of course, Priscilla was born for that role.

Also, if you wish to give us a hint....can you tell us which girls
are going to play her victims?

(PS-- I hope your'e still in touch with Angel from TOH2!!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back