• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20/F/UK-Tickling session

amiismith

Hey I'm amii, 20 from Manchester, I am looking for someone to tickle me, maybe also me tickle them but will have to see! I love the love/hate feeling tickling gives me, I am willing to travel if it's not too far from me, I own my own apartment in Manchester so also can come to my place! Any1 interested lest me know and we can have a chat, males and females-no1 over 30 please! My msn messenger is [email protected] add me if interested and we'll chat more. Amii x x

Hi my dear Ami!!How are you ? My name is Stelios and I live in Greece,in Creta but i can travel in your country!!I am 23 years old and i have a fetish of tickling soles and be tickled with many torture things like toothbrush and feathers.I like to tie up and tickle girl's feet and also be tickled from their nails if they want!I can travel a lot in other countries and i will come in UK this October because of an educational trip of the law university of Athens where i am student! Would you like to talk about tickling?My e-mail is [email protected] !Nice to hear you soon !Kisses !

Hey there Amii,

My name's Patrick, 22, in London. Would love to get to know you better, and eventually take you up on this offer!

I'll send ya a PM too.

- Patrick

Hi I added you on MSN quite local to u Wirral in fact love to chat see what comes of it

id love to tickle your feet

hi amy

im from manchester im 24 and id love to tickle your feet

xx

hi Amii,

I have pm'd you, I love tickling and being tickled, hope to talk to you soon x

Hi Amii,

I'm 20 and from London, added you on msn and sent you a PM,

Chat soon, take care

A little unnecessary, Saturn.

But still... did anyone who responded above actually end up with a session with Aimii?

Do tell!

I'm gonna try to set up a belly tickle here. I'll let you know if any luck.
I know someone by that name, but she's about 24. Not one and the same I think. Would be interesting if it is though.

Hey nope no1 as yet has tickled me. I'm still a tickle virgin haha. I am still really up for a tickle session as I havnt yet experienced one but obviously
would have to speak more and so on before meeting up x

I'll hazard a running guess at why she didn't fancy setting up an appointment with you, jmallon - it's because there is no "Amii".

I point out on another thread how "Amii" quotes an email address for a Birmingham-based tickle video company she claims to have visited, when the same Hotmail account was quoted to me as belonging to a Manchester-based underwear model AND her boyfriend! Here's the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2172441#post2172441

If "Amii" exists, then I'm a Dutchman.

I have replied to your other silly responses! I am not desperate to meet up
with some1 like some people on here are, but I will say again, i have a cam now and have been on cam to a few people that I have grew fond too, so I am genuine! I'm not some freak! Again why would some1 post interested in a tickling session if they didn't exist?

Just tell them you're a guy and they'll leave you alone. It'll work out easier in the long run and leave you free to talk to the people you want to.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back