• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2008 Personal Ad

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Hello Ladies,
My name here on the TMF is Tickleslave07 but my real name is James.
In the past I'd always be here tryin and more times simply failing to make a connection.

And people have either just viewed my ads without responding or they'd respond to it by replying sarcasticly like anyway.

My age is 48 coming in Roctober 21 of 2008 I stand 6'3'' and I'm very happy to say I'm an ex smoker now for the past six months.
So I now weigh 242lbs.
I still have short dirty blonde hair, and baby blue eyes.

Now comes the new part of this personal ad: Ladies if you'd ever like to chat please IM me if you'd like at the following:

bksh_jms on Yahoo
EddieJames08 on AOL
Or EddieJames07On Windows Messenger

We can simply chat if you'd like or ask me and I could cyber tickle you if you'd like.
Oh Yeah just so you know I'm a lover of a ladies bare feet and toes.

(Sorry I just want to be honest and up front with you )

Hope this new one works,
Tickleslave07

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I have had the same problem people just viewing and no response or they will reply about like what I am doing here and say keep your head high there is somebody out there, or maybe if you say this or that in your ad. I have tried for 8 years to find a girl to do this and the ones I talk to either say the fetish is weird or I talk to one and we talk for a few weeks about it and (then of course we never meet) and then the person just stops talking to me:firedevil

Good luck man

Hey Thank You

Hi Fred,
First off Thank you for your reply, and your absolutley right girls, Ladies and or women do sometimes do that.

I don't know maybe for some it's a safty mechonisum with them to excuse my phrasing here ladies if your reading this.

But maybe they are to some extent just feeling us out to see if we can be trusted enough to meet one on one.

In that case then of course I don't blame them one bit better to air on the side of causion than to dive head first into a whole lotta trouble you can't easily get yourself out of.

Anyway we as guy's just have to keep trying hey someday we'll meet someone if not on here then we could hook up live at a gathering with an attractive lady.

Like my motto we can never stop Rocking. Tickleslave07

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back