• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2011: The Year in Review and some New Projects

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
2011: The Year in Review and some New Projects

I enjoyed a great deal of free time in 2010 and 2011, but then got slammed with some heavy duty real life work and my fetish time was relegated to the back seat. It happens. But this year was still productive and satisfying for me and saw many ideas realized. Here's a look back ay some finished work and a look forward to some new.

Old things:

rAnSoM Series
This genre continues to be a catch all for all those delicious one-off scenarios and fetishistic daydreams. I thought 2010 would be done with it, but it now functions as a utilitarian way for me to put those devilish thoughts out there a.s.a.p. without needing a lot of time or set up. Here we are at the end of 2011, and I see no end in sight for this series. This year saw the accidental introduction of a new character, Ms. Manners, and she has appeared twice. I might cross her over to a revived Sub-Basement 9 series.

The Irrepressible Mr. Fetish
Folks seem just as fond of Mr. F as I am, and he has been described in many ways. I like to think that Mr. Fetish is the everyman fetishist, who's vanilla life runs alongside his fetish penchants - the lines between forever blurred, to say nothing lines between his muse and reality. But he represents the best in fetishist behavior. There is a nonchalant duality to him that delights me and gives voice to all fetishists living day to day with their joy and burden. I see no end on the Mr. Fetish series, what with a lifetime of situations to convey. Fun fact: Mr. Fetish also reflects my years living in England and Europe. Oh, what I wouldn't do to visit a nasty little chippy right now; scrod in a newspaper cone, walking home in the cold drizzle. Quiet happy desperation.

Legal Aged Mutant Ninja Tickling Hentai Furry Manga Tentacle Chipmunks in Socks
Annoying. Annoying title. Obnoxious, rude, crass, boorish… and that makes them hilarious to me. The three chipmunks represent all the things I loathe in fetishists and the tickle fetish genre. They are repugnant and I get great satisfaction fucking them over. As a creative, they are a release valve for me, a venue to get stupid and silly, and vent things that have no place anywhere else. I also enjoy the loose and chaotic drawing style: no rules. Its like getting drunk and mouthing off. I thought that I would retire this series, and I may… but, like a case of herpes, they keep coming back.

1483 ~ Vignettes of tickle torture during the Spanish Inquisition
Retired the series in 2010 and did not revisit in 2011. It was going to be a graphic novel in a radically loose style but mutated into one off realism panels. I think I have done all that needs to be done in this series.

Graphic Novel ~ Sub-Basement 9
Also closed in 2010, I have given serious thought to revisiting my favorite tickle torture black-site for hire. Ms. White and Mr. Black intrigue me, and the trials and tribulations of their dastardly profession is open to great story lines. Perhaps in 2012 I will visit this in illustrative graphic novel form.

Graphic Novel ~ Raven Creed Hospital
I've had many requests to continue this setting, but I think the story is self-contained and finite - like a twilight zone episode. Unlike Hollywood, I don't think everything needs a sequel. 'Nuff said.

Graphic Novel ~ The CURSE of CASTLE MAR ~ A Gothic Tickling Dreadful
Not quite finished, per say, but there will be no more. This homage to old-time horror movies is done. A steak through the heart.

New in 2011:

Graphic Novel ~ Al Shaytan
My most labor intensive work, in research, rendering, and writing, Al Shaytan continues this year and into next. The story is fleshed out and needs to be put into chapter production, but I do not touch anything until the notion screams at me (artistic temperament). To force it would be a disservice. The same rules apply to all my works: If it does not "tickle" me, I don't do it. But rest, assured, I will bring Al Shaytan to its climatic end.

Graphic Novel ~ Ceen

I really like the Ceen character and storyline (which is also finished) but, as in Al Shaytan, the chapters need to go into production. Ceen is filled with the worst of the human condition, and the dystopian landscape is rife with plot line. Tickle-torture desperation and hope and grit and vendetta and sex - a great sandwich. More in 2012.

The C.A.B. Cinematograph: Now Playing: A Foot Fetish in Paris
My first full-length animation short (oxymoron?). It started as a notion listening to an old standard and I knew it needed to be brought to life. An open-end commentary on the perception of foot fetish and all that entails. It came off better than I expected, but the process is grueling and slow… not that it has discouraged me from doing more as you will see.

Apparatus Infernus
This one-off panel series is a catch-all for a sub-fetish of mine that deals with bondage devices and situations that pertain to tickle torture. A place to focus my musings of diabolical contraptions and the sweet desperation they mechanically induce. This series will continue as long as my mind wanders.

C.A.B.'s Animated Signatures

Never intended to be a series, but just a way to amuse myself with a new siggie now and then. I'm sure there are as many on the horizon just as a woman likes new shoes.

C.A.B.ified CLASSICS
New in 2011, this series will continue as my homage to all the cartoon classics that fed my burgeoning fetish growing up. A great challenge to me as an artist is to emulate the style and feel of the originals. The key here is that it is personal to me; and I will not be featuring toons that do not pertain to my experience. Sorry, TMNT fans… I was already living the real-life fetish when those came onto the scene, no April tickling (yeah I know… "boooooo!")

C.A.B. Presents ~ Tales of the Desperate
Again, something that influenced my youth, the old Tales from the Crypt and EC Comics horror titles. Counterintuitively, in the comic book industry, it was common practice for the comic cover art to be drawn well in advance of the planned issue, tasking the writers and artists to produce in whatever was portrayed on that cover. Strange but true. It also explains why the cover art always seemed leagues better than the actual book it contained. The cover artist was free to do whatever was the most exiting visual that would sell. I think that is why I have chosen to homage these great and intriguing covers. More to come in 2012, I'm sure. …and yes, I am giving some thought to a full blown stylized issue, if I can just manage to clone myself.

New things on the horizon:

The C.A.B. Cinematograph: Evil Fiendish Doktor Ha: The Girl with the Golden Toe
In the works, my second animation short. This full color animation is built around the best 1960's James Bond villain genre, in this case, the nefariously lovable Doktor Ha and his relentless pursuit of goody-goody female spies… and, of course, world domination. As with all animation, the work is slow and tedious… but I am patient. Please bear with me. Here is the link to a sneak preview.

Graphic Novel ~ The Cabin in Granville Wood
Planned for 2012, this story follows young 20-something friends, Dina, Becky, and Jack, and their mission to finally uncover the mystery surrounding an old recluse that seemingly never leaves his property. In the best Lovecraftian tradition, they delve deeper and deeper into something more tickle-torturously horrific than expected. Hint: do not climb down into an abandoned well on private property.

Opportunity Knocks
A sketched out plan of a series of one-off panels examining real-life opportunities for engaging in impromptu tickle-torture. Sounds interesting to me and I want to see if it will have legs.

C.A.B. & Friends
A series of one-off collaboration panels and stories with the great talents of some of our most beloved tickle-fetish artists and writers. This attempt can be summed up in 3 words: logistics logistics logistics… but I think it will be great fun and cement our creative fetish community.

Graphic Novel ~ Sub-Basement 9: Dirty Work
I may revisit the Sub-Basement 9 characters in illustrative format. As I mentioned, there's something intriguing about the inner workings of a tickle-torture-for-hire agency full of forced laughter, bondage and sex… wouldn't you agree? I thought so.

Everybody Loves Jim
A situation comedy following the trials and tribulations of a tickle-fetish publisher and his hilarious antics fending off evil rival publisher, Oblsskkisskkkiksssss for control of a stable of mentally unstable tickle-torture writers and artists… … I'm kidding, of course.

These along with the continuation of rAnSoM, Mr. Fetish, Ceen, Al Shaytan, etc, etc etc. As well, I may be writing a few more fiction stories, as well as offering more true C.A.B. confessions about my life as a tickle-torture fetishist.

Well, thats it. I look forward to 2012, and barring a large asteroid striking the planet, I will be hard at work, continuing to amuse myself and perhaps all of you along the way. 2011 was great fun, and I enjoy my time on the TMF and all the folks I have met.

Thank you all for your support.

~ C.A.B.

Last edited:
Niiice thread, only found it now! Can't wait :) Oh, what did you say about "no April tickling"? I think you broke a promise there ;)

Niiice thread, only found it now! Can't wait :) Oh, what did you say about "no April tickling"? I think you broke a promise there ;)
I have not yet BEGUN to defile myself. ;)

Love your work, absolutely love the dark themes :) cant wait for more!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back