• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2013 C.A.B. LABS ~ Year in Review

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
4de6.png

<h1><b>2013 C.A.B. LABS ~ Year in Review</b></h1><h2>What happened. What didn't happen. And what might happen.</h2>
2013 saw the continuation of many C.A.B. series; the cancellation of some old ones; and a few projects that just took a big fat crap. Here's what 2013 looked like and what 2014 may bring:

<u><i><b>The Irrepressible Mr. Fetish</b></i></u>
Good ol' Mr. F is still enjoying a surge in popularity among new viewers and watchers (both fetishists and vanillas), and remains a flagship series with his own dedicated fan base. I'm happy to say that I have not yet seen an end on this series and I'm sure the exploits of this quint and unassuming ambassador of the fetish lifestyle will continue into 2014.

<u><i><b>The rAnSoM Series</b></i></u>
This original flagship series slowed a bit during 2013, if only to make room for some other ambitious projects, but remains a personal favorite of mine, so I do see it continuing well into 2014.

<u><i><b>Sadista - 49% Sweet</b></i></u>
One of my personal favorites, Sadista enjoys tremendous popularity and a rabid fan-base, second only to Mr. F, (according to DA statistics). I see no end on this series either and I'm sure we will see more of everyone's favorite cruel Mistress in the coming year.

<u><i><b>C.A.B.ified Classics</b></i></u>
This series continued in 2013 and will most likely continue in 2014 as I explore more ways to put a fetish bent on this that perhaps would have been more delicious with a fetish bent… always aiming to smack you square in the child-hood memory dept.

<u><i><b>Apparatus Infernus</b></i></u>
This series, like the rAnSoM Series is labor intensive and also slowed down a bit this year to make time for other projects. But, the field of unimaginable fetigistical device deviltry is wide open to be yet imagined, so I see this series continuing into 2014.

<u><i><b>C.A.B. Animations</b></i></u>
2013 saw some real fun projects in animation, both in simple gif banners that I rotate, and in some large production heavy projects. 2013 saw the introduction of that sexiest of fetish spies, Silky Arches, in her debut animation, <a href="http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/cab_tv"><u><i><b>"The Adventures of Silke Arches"</b></i></u></a> as well as the first half of her full length animation, <a href="http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/SA_100K"><u><i><b>"Silke Arches; The Tomb of One Hundred Thousand Eyes"</b></i></u></a> which really pushed the limits of Adobe Flash and both of these projects enjoyed great popularity within the community. But as these types of work are very time-consuming and I want to procure some Professional level software specifically for animation, there will be a delay in further animation projects for a time.

<u><i><b>
Tales of the Desperate</b></i></u>
This series continued in 2013 and also explored some different looks as other types of publications were parodied. And by popular demand, this year will see the very first full blown issue of Tales of the Desperate No. 8 coming in January 2014.

<u><i><b>We Have Always Been Here</b></i></u>
Still a fun series in 2013, as long as there are historical instances where tickling might have influence great events; I'm sure there will be more in this series in 2014.

<u><i><b>Legal Aged Mutant Ninja Tickling Hentai Furry Manga Tentacle Chipmunks in Socks</b></i></u>
These three annoying and obnoxious rodents (some call them 'Hamsters'… I don't know why. 'Assholes' works for me.) continue to plague the polished halls of C.A.B. Labs and even succeeded in killing C.A.B. in 2013. They continue to surpass everyone on the FBI and Interpol's Most Wanted Dead DEAD DEAD list and have seemingly mutated an immunity to 'Fuk-Tard-Be-Gone' spray. We have several CDC, CIA, KGB, and MI5 special units ( not to mention Dow Chemical) working on a way to taking them out with extreme prejudice… Although I doubt it. Rumor has it the Japanese are already making 'Tokyo is being stomped' movies about them.  All we can do is pray. Pray for the children.

<u><i><b>Doktor C.A.B.enstein's House of Fetish</b></i></u>
This series mostly has become some one-offs relegated to C.A.B.'s OktoberFetish Celebration in the weeks leading up to Halloween. So while not a year long series, I'm sure it will crop up again for the 2014 OktoberFetish.

<h2><b>New Projects in 2013!</b></h2>

<u><i><b>Silky Arches</b></i></u>
An offshoot result of the unrealized Sp!ed series was they creation of a new character; part Lara Croft, part Jonny Quest, and part smokin' hot tickle/foot fetish model. Originally created for a spoof animation of Saturday Morning Jonny Quest cartoon, she immediately became in demand and ranked up there with Mr. F and Sadista in popularity with the fans. I decided to try my hand at a longer animation featuring Silke to celebrate the 10,000 Page-view mark on DA, and hr popularity only grew exponentially after that. I started a static comic for her to hold over fans and explore her world which was received quite well. But time constraints this year dampened more Silke Arches projects, which I promise to make up for in 2014. Love that gal.

<b><i><u>Tickle Monster Scenes Model Kits</u></i></b>
This was a joint project series between myself and the Grand Master of 3D Fetish, the mighty Yurihausen. I can't tell you how fun and fulfilling it was to see these spoofs based on the Aurora Monster Model Kits from the late 1960's come to life. I treasure every one of them. And although we only planned on doing one, the note on the original packaging is quoted "Get all 8" which our fans picked up on, and my mailbox filled up with requests that we finish the job. So we continued… and I think that will put us easily into 2014 with some new model kits.  Makes me happy.

<b><i><u>RUST</u></i></b>
The Rust Series was created exclusively for C.A.B.'s OktoberFetish Celebration. The brainchild of myself and the marvelously talented fetish writer, Myriads, Tzar of the TMF. It was a daunting process to convey the creepy and sexy fetish environs of this small and forgotten Adirondack town in 700 words and an illustration… but, judging by the cheers, jeers, and utterly horrified notes in my mailbox, I think we succeed nicely. It is my understanding that several pony-and-rainbow fetishists spontaneously exploded viewing the last installment. Life is good. :D  The jury is out on whether the Rust Series will continue in OktoberFetish 2014.

<b><i><u>Fetishy Packages</u></i></b>
Just a lark. A fun little spoof series for last year's OktoberFetish based on the infamous 'Wacky Packages' sticker series from the early 70s. Fun.

<h2>Projects that said "Goodbye" in 2012 or just died on the vine. </h2>
<h3>Sometimes the best intentions, and some very seemingly good ideas, run out of time or, run past their time and miss the brass ring of opportunity. Shit happens. </h3>

<u><i><b>Varny</b></i></u>
Poor Varny the fetish vampire. While he enjoyed immediate popularity with fans in his first and only mini-series in 2012, I actually had him slated for an  animated film… but around OktoberFetish time, I decided to turn the film script into another static mini-series as The Silk Arches animations ate up all my time… but still time ran out and left Varny unfinished in time for OktoberFetish 2013. And even then, the feel of the story just did not work well with in a static format. Perhaps I will stick with the original plan and do the animation after all. Time will tell.

<u><i><b>
Ceen ~ Graphic Novel Reboot</b></i></u>
Once again I tried to see if I could breathe life back into (what I know is) a very sexy and interesting sci-fi tale set in a dystopian future. This latest test was to see how it would look with a Frank Miller-esque 'Sin City' treatment. I liked it… but once again, I did not have the luxury of time this year. Time will also tell what happens to this super-saxy heroine in 2014.

<u><i><b>Sp!ed</b></i></u>
Dead as a doornail. Much to the chagrin of some hopeful fans, I just can't seem to get in the groove of this one. Silke Arches is partialy to blame for stealing the thunder here. I simply like Silke better for the spy tickling genre.

<b><i><u>GhostGrrl</u></i></b>
I was excited about this new character and the delicious possibilities of a sexy ghost hellbent pellmell on fiendish tickle torture revenge of her former sorority tormentors… but yummy as it was, a combination of time constraints and not being able to get back into her groove heralded her ironic second death. But… shes dead and can wait a little longer. One never knows if she will rise again after all.

<h2>New for 2014</h2>
I'm sure there will also be many more unexpected surprises and projects with other fetish artists in 2014. Thank you so much for your support and patronage. It seems my Deviant Art account is quickly approaching <u><i><b>200,000 Pageviews</b></i></u> and almost <u><i><b>2000 Watchers</b></i></u> in just over a year. That is something that is quite humbling and really makes one aware of one's commitments. Waiting for 2014's secret projects should prove almost unbearably suspenseful… I hope it lasts. ;)

Thank you so much. May the New Year keep you happy and healthy and fetishy...  and keep watching.

~C.A.B.

Thank you for putting this summary of your wonderful work in your archives where we won't have to search for it. :D

Very cool reflections on each project - realized and cryostasis!

I figured this was as good a place as any to say that I totally agree with you on the potential of Ceen. That first chapter was a thrilling take on distress and I find myself enraptured by dystopian heroines with that peculiar edge. It keeps you guessing at every turn. The Frank Miller noir style in the reboot image definitely compliments the tone you managed in chapter 1.

Legal Aged Mutant Ninja Tickling Hentai Furry Manga Tentacle Chipmunks in Socks ~ 4

Legal Aged Mutant Ninja Tickling Hentai Furry Manga Tentacle Chipmunks in Socks ~ 999 gtx de

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back