• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2016 World Series

Barbershopman

TMF Master
So the World Series comes down to one team that hadn't been to the World Series since 1997 and hasn't won one in 68 years, and one that hasn't been to the World Series since 1945 and hasn't won one in 108 years!

Hard to root against either of these teams in my opinion. But I'm biased in that my team is the reigning World Series champs (at least for the next two weeks).

I'd like to see the Cubbies take it but good luck to both teams!!

Barbershopman

I am stoked for the Cubs! I am a Red Sox fan (I know, we are an annoying breed) and let me tell you, The world series win in 2004 after an 86 year drout was a huge lift to the city and really brought people together in a positive way. I would love to see that happen for Chicago.

I can honestly say I'll enjoy either outcome. Good baseball is good baseball, here or in Dominican Republic.
(The camera takes are better and more varied in US games, but that's expected)

I am very sorry that the Dodgers are not in the 2016 World Series. :( :(
I am very happy that the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are not in the 2016 World Series. :yayzorz: :cheer:

I don't care who wins the 2016 World Series. I just want to see it go the full seven games because there is nothing quite like the excitement of game 7.

Go Cubs! I cheered for Boston back in the day, the Cubs are my boys. Let's get this done!

I was hoping for Toronto but I guess they just couldn't execute when it mattered the most. Cleveland was better in every aspect of the game.

Go Indians!

I'm a Indians fan so go Tribe!!!

I wonder, how batshit crazy is Chicago going to go if the Cubs actually manage to pull it off?

I am very sorry that the Dodgers are not in the 2016 World Series. :( :(
I am very happy that the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are not in the 2016 World Series. :yayzorz: :cheer:

I don't care who wins the 2016 World Series. I just want to see it go the full seven games because there is nothing quite like the excitement of game 7.
All right! GAME SEVEN tonight!
Nothing in sports beats the excitement of a close game seven of the World Series. Hoping for a one-run game. :D

After last night, Cleveland fans be like:

crying-indian1_400x400.jpg

Going to go down as an "all time classic". 6-6 going to the 10th. :xpeepsofa

And now, tied after nine innings, a rain delay. If we have any baseball historians here, has a World Series game ever been called due to weather?

And now, tied after nine innings, a rain delay. If we have any baseball historians here, has a World Series game ever been called due to weather?

They're taking the tarp off already, so they're gonna finish this game come hell or high water. :D

Yeah, happened right after I posted. My question stands though.

Game 5 of the 2008 World Series between the Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays (managed by Joe Maddon incidentally) was suspended 2-2 in the top of the 6th inning due to heavy rains and wind. The game was finished 2 days later with the Phillies winning the World Series 4 games to 1. I was in attendance for both days of Game 5. :bouncybou

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_World_Series

Game 5 of the 2008 World Series between the Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays (managed by Joe Maddon incidentally) was suspended 2-2 in the top of the 6th inning due to heavy rains and wind. The game was finished 2 days later with the Phillies winning the World Series 4 games to 1. I was in attendance for both days of Game 5. :bouncybou

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_World_Series

Not all that long ago then. Cubs 8, Cleveland 6, top of the 10th. A real nail biter for both teams.

CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!! FLY THE W!!! I can almost hear Harry Carey from heaven, HOLY COW!!!! No more talk of goats or black cats or Bartman or next year. Loveable losers, losers no more!

Man, what a game 7!! This game had everything, a leadoff homerun, a large lead evaporated, a clutch home run to tie it late, extra innings, a rain delay, WOW!

Barbershopman

Will have to see what the Chicago Tribune prints after occasionally watching the cubs growing up on the WGN.

Congratulations to the Cubs and their fans. .

I confess to not having watched a minute of this series.

"Hangs head in shame"

I was at Game 7 of the 1986 World Series between the Mets and Red Sox, so I know the excitement of being at a clinching game of a World Series.

Hopefully the Indians will win it next year.

For the Cubs, it's awesome to have a 108 year World Series drought broken.

For the game of baseball, it was great to have two teams that hadn't been to the World Series in so long, playing one another.

Always told it's best not to post when drinking but fuck it this time. Thank you Cubs! I always swore I would never leave IL until we won the World Series. I'm free!!!! (drops on the floor

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back