• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2022 Golden Feather award - A thank you

primetime

Verified
It gives me great joy and also humbles me that the Golden Feather award results are out, and I am the 2022 Golden feather award winner for best fictional story! It is my second time winning this award (2003 for the my WOW wrestling series) and this is such a great honor for me. I can say that I have spent so many hours, days, wekks and months, creating my the stories for my "Deputy's Universe" saga, so to be recognized as the best story(ies) is very humbling and most grateful for it. Thank you to all of you that voted for it as your support for this saga means everything to me. I was in a pool of very talent writers, who all would have deserved this honor, so i want to give a special thanks to all of them and I hope they continue to write such phenomenal stories.

Stories are some of the hardest types of content to produce. Unlike a video, we have to stimulate your mind with our words. It takes a lot of work, and it truly is a labor of love because those of us who posts these stories on this forum are not getting paid for it. We love to express our tickle fetish in the written form and to entertain all of you readers. I hope you recognize and appreciate anyone who writes a story and show them support!

Now, for a little bit of fun, I wrote a very short "story" about receiving this award. I hope you enjoy this!

The atmosphere in the large opera hall was buzzing with excitement. There were hundreds of people inside the theater, all dressed in formal clothing, enjoying the evening’s festivities. Men were in tuxedos, and the women were in their best formal dresses. They were all attending an awards show, and the winners of awards were applauded and appreciated for their achievements. The anticipation of the crowd started to grow as the final award of the evening was about to be announced. Then, a hush went over the crowd. A tall, elegant woman walked onto the stage and made her way to the podium. It was time for the final award of the evening, and the excitement grew. The tall woman made it to the podium, and she looked out into the crowd. She could see the excitement on their faces and a very large smile formed on her face. In her hand was a gold-colored envelope with the winner of the award being inside. She raised her other hand to the crowd to get silence as she had to use her voice loudly to announce inside this large theater.

“Ok ladies and gentlemen! It is time for the final award of the evening. I know you have all waited for this moment, and now it is time. I do want to thank each of you for attending tonight’s festivities, and congratulations to all the award winners tonight. Without further ado, let’s get to this final award….” the woman announced. She then opened up the envelope and looked back into the crowd. This was her own shining moment as it was an honor to present this award. “I want to thank all the nominees for this category as they all have such great talent. They all should feel proud of their work and efforts. The winner of the TMF fictional story Golden Feather award goes to………………………….” she began.

The crowd held their breath as they awaited to hear the results. The Golden Feather award was a very prestigious award and the one for stories was an important one. It recognizes an author for their ability to entertain and draw in their readers with their words. It does take a lot of skill, determination and hard work to come up with stories that delight many fans. Every single nominee for this award is a talented writer and the entire forum’s members and visitors greatly appreciate the effort and hard work that they put in. They all should feel very proud.

“……….Primetime for his work in Deputy’s Universe!” the woman announced with a very large smile. She heard the thunderous ovation within the theater and saw the contingent of women and Primetime himself standing up and making their way towards the stage. There were 8 women in total, as these were the main characters in Phase 2 of Deputy’s Universe. They all made it to the stage and the woman handed over the Golden Feather trophy to Primetime.

Primetime made his way towards the podium, holding the trophy and smiled into the crowd. He was very appreciative of winning this award as it was a lot of hard work put into creating this universe. He was proud of the women standing there with him and loved each and every one of them. He looked over at the women and smiled. These women were absolutely incredible, and they were all dressed in formal wear. He wore his tuxedo and wanted to hug each of them. Standing with him was Darby Reeves, Salem “La Diabla” Veracruz, Bessie Johnson, Cheyenne, Gloria Wellington, Phoebe Wellington, Priscilla Montenegro, and Helga. He then turned to the audience and wanted to give an acceptance speech. “Thank you for your……” he tried to say when he was interrupted.

“Thank you for giving me this very prestigious award! Thanks to me, Deputy’s Universe reached unprecedented heights and week in, week out, you all tuned in to see ME! Now, I will be in the lobby signing autographs, so for a small fee, you can….” Priscilla announced to the audience.

Primetime looked at Priscilla and shook his head as the most famous villain of Phase 2 was being, well, herself. “Can you wait for a moment? Let me give thanks to the people who made Deputy’s Universe so popular.” he said with exasperation.

“Ok, you can thank me now.” Priscilla shot back, then looked back at the audience and beamed.

“Oh will you sit down and shut up? NO ONE wants to hear from you! In fact, I think I can honestly say we all hate you!” La Diabla said as she approached the villainous woman.

“Oh, like these sophisticated people like you? Please you stupid bitch, I think we both know that in Phase 2, I was the star!” Priscilla told her.

“Are you kidding me? What the hell is the name of the entire series, you idiot?! Deputy’s Universe! The phase ending series is called The Deputy and the what? THE OUTLAW! That’s me! So go away before I knock those teeth out of your head.” La Diabla threatened.

“Come on ladies, this is a moment for all of us to celebrate. We all played a part in this moment. Please don’t fight right now.” Cheyenne pleaded. She was very thrilled to be a part of this moment and now it could all be undone because of a woman that was pure evil.

“Oh, look at ‘Miss I am so cute, please let’s get along, and have everyone love me’!! Look you little bitch, this is MY moment to shine. You got to shine in The Deputy and the Outlaw: Justice! Go away, I don’t like you. I REALLY do not like you.” Priscilla growled at Cheyenne.

“Do I have to knock you out? You really do not get it do you? How about we settle this once and for all on this stage? In fact, I think you need another mouthful of Cheyenne’s toes after you are lying flat on your back again like the whore you are!” La Diabla threated, slowly approaching Priscilla as she wanted to hurt the woman again.

“LADIES!!! Let’s all calm down. This is a moment we can all share. Priscilla, thank you for your contributions. Salem, of course you were amazing and the best person anyone can work with. We also have to give thanks to everyone that was involved. Bessie? Muh dear sweet friend, you were truly amazing during Phase 2. I really enjoyed being around you, and we had some very special moments together. I love you and I look forward to more adventures with you in the future.” Darby said as she looked over at her close friend.

Bessie walked up to Darby and gave her a very tight hug. She really enjoyed this moment as she was recognized for her contributions to the “universe”. Once the hug broke, she looked into Darby’s eyes. “Thank you, my friend! You are such a sweetheart, and it has been an absolute pleasure to know someone like you and call you my friend. I have met so many amazing people such as yourself, Cheyenne, La Diabla and of course Phoebe. I guess working with Gloria has been nice as well.” Bessie said with a great smile.

“Ahem! Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Priscilla interjected.

“I guess her too….” Bessie mumbled.

Darby rolled her eyes over at Priscilla, then looked at the group of women. “I definitely want to acknowledge perhaps the sweetest, most kindhearted and special human beings I have ever met. Thank you for everything, Cheyenne!” she smiled.

Cheyenne started to blush as she was recognized in front of the audience by Darby. She shyly waved to the crowd, then looked at Darby. “Thank you, Darby! I have to see being a part of this universe has been so meaningful to me. I met some really amazing people, and my life has been so much better. Even though I met some really…um…not so nice people too….” she said, then quickly glanced over at Priscilla.

“WHY YOU LITTLE……….” Priscilla started to yell.

“Say it! I dare you! Say it and I swear I will destroy you right here in front of everyone….” La Diabla threatened. Her eyes turned to slits and she was ready for a fight.

“Ugh! I hate you….” Priscilla mumbled under her breath.

“I also have to thank Phoebe Wellington for her role as well. Phoebe, you truly are an amazing woman and I am so glad I got to meet you. You are intelligent, beautiful, have such a good heart and very fun to be around. No one would ever guess you are Gloria’s daughter.” Darby said with a smile.

“Hey!! What is that supposed to mean?? I am also very intelligent, beautiful and have a good heart too! And, if you remember, I am a lot of fun to be around. Remember how much fun we had with those large, pink feet of yours? Hehe” Gloria teased.

Darby started to blush as she remembered the moments Gloria Wellington had with her very ticklish feet. She stared at her boots for a moment, took a deep breath, then looked at Gloria. “Not tonight, Gloria, not tonight. We are celebrating, so there is no need to talk about muh feet.” she told her.

“DA! Your big feet are a lot of fun. I also had some very fun moments with them. They are so soft, so tender and sensitive! I love that deep pink skin you have….” Helga interjected as she remembered tickling the deputy’s feet.

Darby’s face turned red and knew she had to change the subject really fast. “Thanks for saying something, Helga. I hope prison suits you fine…” she quipped.

“Thank you, Darby! I am honored to be a part of this amazing group of women, and I certainly hope the fans continue to enjoy Deputy’s Universe. We love bringing you our stories and I am confident you will continue to be entertained!” Phoebe said with a very large smile.

Gloria made her way to the front of the group and looked at the audience. She loved being in the spotlight and this was her chance to display herself. “I do want to thank all the little women behind me for this great achievement. I am glad all of you out there enjoyed Deputy’s Universe and I promise you will continue to be entertained. I am feeling really good right now. Hmmm…hey you, you are a very pretty lady. Would you like to come backstage for a while in my private room?” she asked towards a very beautiful woman in the audience.

“OK OK OK!!! That’s enough Gloria...hehehe” Primetime said as he got back to the front of the group. He held up the Golden feather trophy and wanted to address the crowd. “I do want to thank all these ladies for their amazing personalities and their adventures. As you can tell, there is never a dull moment with them….” he continued.

“I definitely do want to thank the fans. Without them, none of this is possible. You all have dedicated yourselves to reading these adventures and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You are the best fans a writer could ever have. I do want to thank some of them for always being consistent for writing a comment or two after every single chapter.

Footnote24 – Thank you for being such a great fan! Your enthusiasm for Deputy’s Universe really motivates and inspires me to continue to write about these characters. Thank you for the interviews you did with these ladies at the end of Phase 2. That was such a great honor. I hope you continue to enjoy this saga.

Sun80 – What can I say? You have been such a great fan! Your comments after each chapter truly inspire me to keep going. I look forward to your words each week. I hope you continue to enjoy this saga as well.

Putrinila – Thank you for being such a great fan as well. What I really love about you is your dedication to Priscilla Montenegro. She is smiling as we speak because she really likes you too. Please keep that enthusiasm for her as well as the entire saga. Thank you so much!

Orange69 – I definitely wanted to give a special shot out to Orange69. This guy was instrumental in me creating a “Marvel Comics Universe” style saga where I would have all these individual series that all interconnect and lead up to a “final” series for each phase. Thank you for being such a great fan! I truly appreciate your support.

To all those fans who send me private messages talking about Deputy’s Universe. Your messages truly motivate me. It is because of your messages; I find the motivation to continue to write about these characters as well. Each of you I admire and appreciate. Please continue to enjoy this saga as I still have more stuff planned.

To all the “silent” fans, thank you as well. The fact that you read this saga means everything to me. You can imagine how much time and energy I have to spend creating this saga and all these series. I would not have done it if it wasn’t for all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last but not least, to my artist who created some amazing pictures of these characters. It helps bring them to life and for all the fans to enjoy. I look forward to getting more pictures done!

Thank you again for this amazing award. I feel proud and humbled by it. I do plan to continue to write about these characters and entertain all of you. I hope you are currently enjoying reading Phase 3 and the phase ending series, The Deputy and the Outlaw: Retribution. I know there is a certain auburn-haired Greek force of nature villain that needs to be recognized for her exploits, and I hope this saga is nominated again for 2023!! Thank you everyone!!”

If there's an award for deputy universe character, i definitely pick Priscilla :)
Love her character. Maybe just like my inner soul. Hehe

Congratulations on winning. Well deserved and I’m glad I have been able to see the whole thing unfold. Cheers to a great story and looking forward to seeing its conclusion.

Thank you both! It is an honor to receive this award and I truly thank you for being such great fans! I hope you continue to enjoy my work!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back