• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20f - Looking to be tickled insane!

TickleToySab

Hi all! I'm really new to this site so patience is much appreciated. I'm Sabrina, f, 20! I'm best described as a tickle masochist because I absolutely adore intense, bad-ending tickle torture role-plays. Elements involving bondage, blindfolds, gags, edging, overstimulation, tickle torture, spanking, and noncon really make the role-play enjoyable for me so if most of those are uncomfortable for you then I don't think I'm the lee for you, sorry! My only hard limits are scat, blood, needles, and bugs. I need my role-plays to have at the very least some roles and a scene but the more of a story we can tell, the better! Some of my favorite roles and scenes are being kidnapped for a ransom but the money never comes so I'm kept as a tickle toy, having woken up in Hell I find my punishment to be eternal tickling, as a superhoine I have all of my energy drained by a machine and tickled to keep me bound by a new villain, I awaken in a cryo-pod aboard an abandoned space ship only to find myself hunted and eventually captured by a laughter-hungry alien! All of those scenes and roles really lean into my love of being helpless and if I get to play a bit of a clutz, that's an added bonus too! I just signed up for this site so I'll be sure to check back here frequently! I hope to be in some of your tickly hands soon!

Last edited:
Hello, nice to meet you! I sent you a DM. Would love to start with talking and then hopefully begin RPing together. Your scenes of being kidnapped, Tickle Hell, a Captured Super Heroine, all sound really fun and the elements you like can definitely be used for such scenes. I'm already getting excited just thinking about it. Looking forward to talking with you ^^

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back