• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 year old female looking for first ticklee experience

I can only imagine it got deleted because people started to fight over how much of being raped was the girl's own fault because she didn't take any safety precautions.

I too remember seeing that thread, I couldnt find it either.

hi yeah i will beautiful,i'll fullfill your every fantasy send me a messsage on 07917818145

Phone numbers in a public forum from someone who just joined....me being suspicious....

coldneck, don't you have a gutter to be eating out of somewhere?

Seriously bro. Don't give shitty advice.

Yes sure I would be willling to do that for you. Private Message me if you want :) :3poke: :p

I remember that thread too. OPer was "heavymetalchick" or something like that

Don't know who coldneck is but he IS smart enough to get BJ from his "Brock Lesnar clone" best friends girl.....at his birthday party.

So yea! Totally listen to this dude! Good idea!

hi yeah i will beautiful,i'll fullfill your every fantasy send me a messsage on 07917818145

This is a huge reason why I'm really uneasy about our community, and a reason why I tell my girlfriend to not inform people on here that she's a female.

Someone posts "22 year old female" And almost instantly they're probably spammed with PM's and random posts such as this one.

Back on -topic- I think that telling someone to just be-careful on who they meet and where they do said meeting is great, and trolling/misleading advice should really be removed by a moderator, but that's just me I guess.

did the thought of "40 year old dude named larry" come to mind to anyone reading the topic?

When are you guys ever going to learn ?

How many times have we seen these one post only merchants, claiming to be a 20 something female, who needs someone to merciless tickle torture her. All it is, is some hairy ass dude, who gets off on stirring the pot here

How many times have we seen these one post only merchants, claiming to be a 20 something female, who needs someone to merciless tickle torture her. All it is, is some hairy ass dude, who gets off on stirring the pot here

I just wonder how many people are engaging into messaging back and forth with "her" right now.....or if it was actually just a one hit wonder.

Rhiannon,I do remember that horrible post.

Coldneck, you really need to get a hug, take your pills, drink some tea or whatever you need to do to tone down that anger you seem to be feeling.

Just saw this thread. What is with all the assumptions? It may well be a girl called Sophie. If it is she is certainly turned off this forum by now. What an awful welcome. A girl got raped here... Really? Couldn't that also be someone seeking attention? It may also be true I have no idea but you guys seem very distrusting of your fellow man. It's a sad world we live in sometimes.

A girl got raped here... Really? Couldn't that also be someone seeking attention? It may also be true I have no idea but you guys seem very distrusting of your fellow man.

Well....we are talking about meeting someone from the internet to get tied down and tickled by. I think a minimum of precaution should be taken in that kind of situation, don't you? And the advice that was given was really not unreasonable or a big hassle to go through, it was just common sense!

Of course. I agree with that. To imply that someone got raped here without proof is disgusting. Not how I would welcome someone.

To imply that someone got raped here without proof is disgusting.

There was a thread here that claimed it happened. How would we prove it on here? But it doesn't really matter if it did or didn't happen, all that counts is that it COULD happen and what kind of precautions can be taken to avoid it.

Agreed. However she is an adult and knows the risks. I don't see these warnings when male lees post about meeting someone. People just need to be more tactful when choosing their words. That comment was highly offensive to me as a man.

However she is an adult and knows the risks

Does she? Like seriously? Most people don't even think about it, because it is just an unusual situation that doesn't happen every day. She was explicitly asking how to go about it safely, and she got advice on safe precautions.

That comment was highly offensive to me as a man.

Which comment are you talking about?

She is well aware safety is a priority. She mentioned the word safety in her first sentence. The advice you gave was perfect. Then you brought up the 'rape' thread without knowing if it was legit or not. That was offensive as it implies the men here including me are potential rapists.

Agreed. However she is an adult and knows the risks. I don't see these warnings when male lees post about meeting someone. People just need to be more tactful when choosing their words. That comment was highly offensive to me as a man.

I'd like to know which comment offended you exactly. And to be fair, these warning were brought up when people came in and started arguing against safety precautions. Call me a prude, but I've seen too many scenarios where, yes, girls have been taken advantage of. Could that other thread have been a cry for attention? Maybe. but maybe not. Whether or not you believe that particular incident, I can provide several examples from not just the TMF, but the BDSM community in general. So warning people of the risks isn't something to be taken lightly, and not something that should be taken as offense.

Then you brought up the 'rape' thread without knowing if it was legit or not.

And why did I bring it up? TropicThunder says it exactly...because people were saying that the safety advice was "crazy talk". And as I said before, it doesn't matter if that very thread was legit or not, it is fact that shit like that DOES happen. It was just an example.

That was offensive as it implies the men here including me are potential rapists.

No. It doesn't. It just implies that meeting someone without safety precautions could result in a very ugly situation, as it did a thousand times before.

But I tell you what, if I assume that all men on here are perfectly safe and dandy to meet without worrying about any safety - which would be the opposite of what you feel that comment implied - would be pretty stupid, or don't you think?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back