• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 year old female looking for first ticklee experience

As always peoples welcome to the forum has been a shining example of "Get the fuck away from here".

It's stuff like this that makes me utterly depressed with the community.

Not a single one of you have a clue as to the reality behind the OP. Could they be fake? Are they real? You don't know. You can't know. You can only assume, and when you make assumptions with no proof you become a person who makes the forum less welcoming, less open, and a place that a person who is possibly starting to explore their fetish they don't want to be.

A few months back we had Sexyticklee open with a very similar post. She turned out to be exactly what she said she was. However her 'welcome' here encouraged her to enjoy Fetlife more. A new member who might have been an active vital member pushed away from us due to the 'welcome' and doubt she got.

Being the fake police is costly to everyone for each and every time you are wrong. Even if you are wrong 1 in 20 times, it still costs the community and forum.

Knock it off.

Also, if you want to rehash the rape topic again, dig up the old thread and do it there. It's off topic in this one, and a disservice to the OP's hello post.

Myriads

I haven't time for a big argument I'm all for safety as my lee would vouch for. Men have terrible reps reps already. I would bet 99% of men would attack a rapist if they caught him in the act. It's a very small few who you must be wary of. That's the point I'm trying to get out I suppose.

As always peoples welcome to the forum has been a shining example of "Get the fuck away from here".

It's stuff like this that makes me utterly depressed with the community.

Not a single one of you have a clue as to the reality behind the OP. Could they be fake? Are they real? You don't know. You can't know. You can only assume, and when you make assumptions with no proof you become a person who makes the forum less welcoming, less open, and a place that a person who is possibly starting to explore their fetish they don't want to be.

A few months back we had Sexyticklee open with a very similar post. She turned out to be exactly what she said she was. However her 'welcome' here encouraged her to enjoy Fetlife more. A new member who might have been an active vital member pushed away from us due to the 'welcome' and doubt she got.

Being the fake police is costly to everyone for each and every time you are wrong. Even if you are wrong 1 in 20 times, it still costs the community and forum.

Knock it off.

Also, if you want to rehash the rape topic again, dig up the old thread and do it there. It's off topic in this one, and a disservice to the OP's hello post.

Myriads

Well said.

Also, if you want to rehash the rape topic again, dig up the old thread and do it there.

We would, but the thread apparently is gone, several people looked for it already! :)

I would bet 99% of men would attack a rapist if they caught him in the act. It's a very small few who you must be wary of. That's the point I'm trying to get out I suppose.

Of course, and nobody said anything different! It just sucks if you meet that 1% without having done precautions! It's like going to the doctor to get a check-up: you don't go because you believe something will be found, you go there to make sure nothing goes wrong in the long run.

On topic, I hope, to sophie, if she reads this thread again.

I live in the US, so my being a tickler to you is out.. but.. as for advice about what to do.

I would approach this as one would any other social personal ad. I'm sure sophie has received some messages. Sort through those, get to know the person first. Discuss general things, tickling, etc, and then, if you find someone you're comfortable with, graduate to the phone, and a meeting. It would seem to me that like a real dating situation, people would want to meet a few times first, before agreeing to tied up tickling. One wants to know who they are tickled by.

Oh, and I'm one who doesnt do the "Fake female" thing on here. I dont allow myself to think in such terms. If the profile says female, I assume they are female, and dont insult them by saying or accusing otherwise. The only way it would become relevant, is if there would be cause for it to graduate to a phone call.. or meeting. Hurling accusations of "Fake female" is unneeded, Some years ago, when I used to message girls in the chatroom, I had this one particular person, who called me a "Friend" for a while, who would send me pc's saying "Mitch, girl X is a fake female",. It became annoying.

I hope sophie finds what she seeks. There are some good people here. Hopefully, she can find one for her tickle experience. Good Luck.

Mitch

Yeah, right. Nice try.
Just another example of unsubstantiated fear-mongering here on the TMF.
Look out!!!! The boogie man's a comin'!

dude seriously? That is messed up. Why would anyone lie about rape? In the end your words say more about you than the rest of us. If you're simply a troll, pick a topic that doesn't make you lose all dignity.

Kind of hard to argue that this place is as welcoming as it's advertised to be when there's pointless arguing over an old threads validity.

Then start a new one if you want to debate the old thread. As I said its topic has no place here. Move that stuff else where. Or I'll cleanse this one of it.

Myriads

Getting back to the topic, my feeling is that there are too many who over-emphasize the so-called "dangers" of hooking up with somebody for tickling. I strongly suspect that some of these people like do this only to project a false image of the "experienced" tickle-fetishist.

Just use basic common sense. Take reasonable precautions, but don't be swept up in unnecessary paranoia. Life is an adventure that sometimes involves taking calculated risks.

Have fun, and best of luck to you!

Oh God.

I know its been a while...but just to say thanks to everyone who posted on here with advice and offers and lighthumour. My inbox got swamped! Clearly. Thanks for that too and sorry for the non-reply (I didn't reply to even one of them lol).

It seems....I registered on the site, sent out that post and then forgot all about it immediately, only remembering today when I was killing some time and stumbled across TMF again...

As an update, I managed to have my first session with someone from Ticklebrits (sometime last year), and then my second and third...and have now lost count, so I'm no longer such a novice :)

Oh God.

I know its been a while...but just to say thanks to everyone who posted on here with advice and offers and lighthumour. My inbox got swamped! Clearly. Thanks for that too and sorry for the non-reply (I didn't reply to even one of them lol).

It seems....I registered on the site, sent out that post and then forgot all about it immediately, only remembering today when I was killing some time and stumbled across TMF again...

As an update, I managed to have my first session with someone from Ticklebrits (sometime last year), and then my second and third...and have now lost count, so I'm no longer such a novice :)

thanks for the update. that's pretty cool :D
glad it worked out for you !!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back