• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24/f 'lee looking for 20-something male 'ler

MAticklee10

Somewhere in the MA/Greater Boston area. I've been lurking forever somewhat due to the fact that I've noticed that female 'lees are rare around here and so being one of the only ones is intimidating, but figured it's probably time to come poke my head out hopefully I can meet some cool people.

PM me to chat.

Ah damn, a six hour drive is no beuno. Shame. Still, cool that you came out of lurking; hope the creepers aren't too creepy to you :eek:. Good luck with your search~

Also, I suggest looking into NEST -- if you havent already -- since it's coming up.

Last edited:
I agree... you're too far away for me as well. Boston is a marvelous city; I lived in the seacoast of New Hampshire for five years, and I'd make the one-hour drive into Beantown about once a month.

If you've heard of FetLife.com, I think you should join (it's completely free) and check out the group called "Tickle New England!"

It can be found at: https://fetlife.com/groups/3130

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

P.S. I also HIGHLY recommend NEST (Northeast Society of Ticklephiles).

Read more about it at:

http://www.nestgatherings.com/

Forget those 20 something lers. go with a 40 something ler. vast experience. the tickler of your dreams!

im 21 and from southeastern mass...pm me if interested

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back