• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27/M NORTHSHORE MA looking for playmates

RobbyDanger

Verified
27/M NORTHSHORE MA LF Female Lees

Hi! So I posted a thread here over a year ago looking for females interested in tickle play. I met an awesome lady who has become a great friend, and a great playmate. I still see her, but I am looking for new playmates! We both play with other people, and I figured I would try TMF again. I am a Male switch and I have a Foot Fetish, I only let women I trust tie me up and tickle me. I live in Mass around the Northshore area, and close to NH. I'm looking for lees interested in anything from light playful tickling to being tied up and tickle tortured! I do have a foot fetish and I am interested in foot worship, and foot massages. I am always up to try new things as long as we talked about them first. If you are interested in playing message me and we can go get coffee or something. You choose where we get to meet up! I always meet with people in a public place and talk before I play with someone. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

P.S.
I am not looking for a Girlfriend or anything really serious at the moment. Just friends and Tickling!

Last edited:
Bump. I have also started some kik groups and have met people on there from TMF. If anyone is interested you can PM me

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back