• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28/F/Phx, looking for male 'ler friend

Seria

;) Hi! I looking for someone to chat with about tickling and other interests as well. I am open to eventually meeting up with someone for some play. No offense, but if you have a girlfriend already or are married, please don't reply. :rolleyes: I am open to the possibility of a relationship.Some of my other interests are music-all kinds but my fave is metal and rock, going to concerts, reading sci-fi and fantasy, movies. I love animals, have 2 cats. So give me a holla if you want, you can pm me here or Yahoo!:darkaspen360.
'k, bye!

Last edited:
hey there
u sound like loads of fun
im sorta a young guy, but if u wnat id love to know ya
im in southern california--really close to disneyland actually lol
so if u wanna eventually meet thats ur destination, well basicly anyway
fyi....
im a student who loves rock, light fm, and especially alternative, not to mention classical music on occasion. im actually a published poet--if i can brag--and am trying to get a degree in bio. my ultimate goal is o becomea doctor in the field of alternative medicine like herbs and stuff...yep, im a hippy rofl

well the hollywood brother is here and he wants you to know that if you have a little fiath all your tickle dreams will come true for you. this is a great forum with thousands of great members. surely there will be someone out there for you. this the hollywood brother is sure of indeed

Hi - Wow, and I was beginning to think there was nobody out here into this! Nice to see another Phoenician on here. I'd love to talk tickling/music/movies with you sometime. PM sent....hopefully I'll hear from you. Talk to you later.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back