• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28 YR OLD Female in Jacksonville!

SouthernDoll95

Looking to make some new friends and have some fun in the Jacksonville area! Am not able to travel very far but it’s not impossible! I am a submissive Lee but I do like to get my revenge from time to time &#55357;&#56841; HMU if you’re interested!

Sent you a message! I will be in Jacksonville for two weeks after the new year!

Love Jacksonville, went there last weekend!

Id be interested to meet. 28M ler

Shoot me a message and we'll work something out

She never said no she ghosted THREE TIMES. Then ONE TIME years earlier on fetlife.
First of all, years ago I was in a dark time so I’ll take credit for that one. My apologies.
Second of all, I told you no the first time and you didn’t get the hint. You just kept blowing me up on here. When someone doesn’t seem interested, take the hint!

Ok you're full of shit you agreed to yang out THREE TIMES. You even used an excuse of losing your phone. Don't bullshit. If you had EVER said not interested that would have been end of story. But go ahead and keep lying catfish

Enough of this fight. You’ve both stated your sides.

It stands as is. You suffer no loss from this. Some folks don’t handle denial well.

Lol TMF is fine with this catfish stuff they rejected my report. Big surprise

I read your report, and I looked at this thread, and I don't agree with your interpretation that this is catfishing. Just because someone starts a dialog with you, doesn't mean they're going to go all the way to a meeting. Something presumably happened along the way that made them change their mind.

Just because someone is interested in meeting up doesn't mean they're going to want to meet up with every single person who expresses an interest. It seems pretty clear to me from this thread that sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. Which strikes me as a pretty normal course of events.

Yeah yeah lol nothing happened they ghosted people and some spoke up, you're riddled with them here and it ruins it for people like us looking for actual connections. You wanna allow it? It's your site but the real people will leave and you'll stuck with frauds. Good day I'm over this crap.

Yeah yeah lol nothing happened they ghosted people and some spoke up, you're riddled with them here and it ruins it for people like us looking for actual connections. You wanna allow it? It's your site but the real people will leave and you'll stuck with frauds. Good day I'm over this crap.
Yeah please do leave. I'm sure no one will ever want to meet up with you on this site anyways after seeing how you behave

I have met her many of times, she is definitely not catfishing. Wonderful person and Lee so chill.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back