• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd annual Pizza night

I can confirm my attendance, and one of the three aforementioned friends will also attend.

Also, she just reminded me that you, me and her are all Red Wings fans (I'm a Detroit-area native); therefore, I'll have to wear my Red Wings jersey on that Sunday night. GO WINGS!

I can confirm my attendance, and one of the three aforementioned friends will also attend.

Also, she just reminded me that you, me and her are all Red Wings fans (I'm a Detroit-area native); therefore, I'll have to wear my Red Wings jersey on that Sunday night. GO WINGS!

Well. A Red Wings fan is always welcome. I lived in Michigan for many years. Been a Wings fan since the day I could say Hockey. Goooooo Wings!!!

You can more than likely add me to the head count. I'll say count the Yeti in too. I'll double check with him tonight but I don't think we have any other plans that night. Do you think they'll be a bit faster this year ;)

You can more than likely add me to the head count. I'll say count the Yeti in too. I'll double check with him tonight but I don't think we have any other plans that night. Do you think they'll be a bit faster this year ;)

LOL! I have no idea but I am going to pre-order in the afternoon for delivery that night. As soon as the days festivities die down we will have a social. Good times.

I have quite a list here. Excellent. Now remember good people that I will be pre-ordering pizza around noon for a 9pm delivery. So if you do not post on this thread make sure you talk to me before Sunday the 1st at noon. I arrive in Philly on Thursday between three and four so come and see me. I do not bite. Well most of the time anyways. =) As a side note, if you like a certain kind let me know. I try and order simple like pepperoni, Sausage, maybe a deluxe ect. I will do my best. First and foremost this is just a nice social after a fun day. Can't wait to see you all.

is it too late to get into this?? :)

Humm...is philly pizza as good as New York pizza??

quite generous of you...thank you.

And it only took IFD a month to finish "conferring".....

You haz a slow..........
IFD HAS THEIR HAND IN MANY THINGS. We simply must wade through our daily work of destroying people before we can commit to other plans, foolish imfailing mortal.
I hope they will be in one piece! :D

Don't you fret about IFD. Just worry about Imfailer. The man has been smacked down so many times his mind isn't in the right place any more.

IFD HAS THEIR HAND IN MANY THINGS. We simply must wade through our daily work of destroying people before we can commit to other plans, foolish imfailing mortal.

Don't you fret about IFD. Just worry about Imfailer. The man has been smacked down so many times his mind isn't in the right place any more.

LOL! Ok I trust you. :D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back